Start by marking “Fancy Nancy: Oodles of Kittens” as Want to Read:
Fancy Nancy: Oodles of Kittens

Fancy Nancy: Oodles of Kittens

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  143 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
*NOW A HIT TV SERIES ON DISNEY JUNIOR*

Fancy Nancy returns in a purr-fect story about felines, canines, and making new four-legged friends! A hardcover picture book from the dazzling New York Times bestselling duo Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser.

It’s raining, and Nancy hears a strange sound coming from outside. Nancy and Bree decide to investigate, and what do they
Published January 2nd 2018 by HarperCollins (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Fancy Nancy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fancy Nancy

Tarryn
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Read 1/27/18
Kelly
This is the first Fancy Nancy book I've read. It was cute. I liked the illustrations, but more so, I liked the use of the bigger words and the explanations of those words. I do feel like this is a series geared toward girls.
Kathryn (Nine Pages)
Review originally published on my blog, Nine Pages .

This is a good story for families with new siblings or new pets. Nancy and Bree find a mother cat—a queen—with new kittens. Mrs. DeVine takes the family in, and Nancy and Bree keep a close eye on the young kittens. Bree and Nancy keep Sequin and Rhinestone after the other kittens have found homes. Frenchy is jealous and feeling ignored as Nancy pampers Sequin with lots of attention. Frenchy is an excellent stand-in for an older sibling where S
Megan Gilchrist
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ellon
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first Fancy Nancy book and I really enjoyed it. I like how this develops vocabulary in a fun way by telling all the “fancy” words. This book tells information about kittens and has a theme of other sibling jealousy when a younger sibling is introduced in the family. Actually, my only real complaint with the book is that it crams a lot of themes and plot into one picture book. The missing kitten part at the end could have been omitted.
Earl
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fancy Nancy is back to ring in the new year with the surprise arrival of kittens. A good take on sibling rivalry when the new house pet clashes with the existing one. But if anyone could solve this kind of problem, it's the girl who likes to introduce readers to fancy words!
Alice
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fancy Nancy's Last picture book.. Now I am going to have to watch her on Disney JR. SIGH!
Cute books about Oodles of Kittens. I love that the she names the kitten Rhinestone and Sequin that is fancy way of saying sparkly!
Amanda
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I adore the sparkles and glitter in Fancy Nancy books; however, they are always just this much short of being too twee (a word that means nauseatingly cute). This book is no exception.
Nikki
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Read this to my 5 year old...we really liked it!
Vicki
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture
O00-la-la! Another typical book presenting Fancy Nancy.
Cat
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books, cats
This is most likely my favorite Fancy Nancy book ever. Cats and kittens and teaching the reader the importance of patience and love.
Jesse
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was our first "Fancy Nancy" book and we enjoyed it very much! Lots of animals, love, and fanciness. My only hangup was that the point of the story seemed to keep changing.
Kary
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Fancy Nancy! I always recommend these to my little girls who want Disney Princess books, which are perpetually checked out.
Liz Todd
Feb 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: pets, picture-book
We got to meet Jane O’Connor today and hear her read her new book. AND...I got to hold the book while she read it!!
Miss Sarah
Jun 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Nancy and Bree have each taken home a new kitten but can her dog adjust to the new family member. Lots of great vocabulary. preschool and up
Taija
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Nancy... this girl makes me laugh every time!
The Book Box
Mar 06, 2018 added it
Shelves: library
Re-read April 2018: I checked this out from the library again because I love kittens!

Read March 2018: I picked this from the library all day when I was picking ALL the new books from the shelves. Mama read it to me and my stepbrother last night and I loved it! I loved the kittens and I love learning new words - especially "ooh la la"!
Nancy White
Mum bought this book for me because my name is Nancy and I love kittens. It’s a very cute story, but I actually didn’t love it that much because I found that some of Nancy’s definitions of what words mean eg when she says “that means” or “that’s a fancy word for” were quite inaccurate. Other than that, cute book with lovely bright illustrations.
Jan 15, 2018
Jun 30, 2018
Jerome Azbell
Feb 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Since the publication of Fancy Nancy, Jane O'Connor's closet now boasts so many boas, tiaras, and sparkly ensembles that sometimes friends do not recognize her on the street. She still resides (that's a fancy word for lives) in New York City with her family and their canine companion, Arrow. --from the publisher's website