Start by marking “Walkout (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Walkout (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter #4.5)

Walkout

(Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter #4.5)

In Living Without, Melissa and Dallas’s chemistry skyrocketed. It’s finally time to get up close and personal with this hot couple in their very own novella, Walkout. Get ready to discover what happens when Dallas chases Melissa all the way to Sydney to claim her back.

From her one visit to Melbourne and the Hawks MC compound, Melissa Stevenson knows Dallas is who she want
Published May 23rd 2017 by Lila Rose

To ask other readers questions about Walkout, please sign up.

Neringa Neringiukas
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy to be back in Hawks world. Love these guys and ladies. They always made my day.

Walkout may be a novella, but hell if it wasn't packed full of action. And pumping me full of emotion. Seriously, the most of the book I was so annoyed and pissed. I hate when adversaries has upper hand even just for a sec. Add theirs satisfied smirks and it just drives me crazy. I so want to made them to scream and bleed. And this Jimmy Vandick or whatever his name is. I don't care. I just want him out
Kodie Mackay
Did a swift re-read of this to refresh my mind ready for reading Break Out Della&Handle's story!!!. That's on tomorrow's agenda.

I need more!!!!.

I love Melissa and Dallas 😍 the tiny spitfire and the caveman giant!. They are a match made in heaven.
Dallas absolutely melts my heart, all ruff around the edges but a total sweetheart in a badass caveman way to Melissa. The fact that he called her tiny, sighssss😍 how freaking adorable.
Melissa aka tiny is my perfect heroine. All fiesty, opiniona
HotChocolate.and.Books
2.5 STARS

I am disappointed. I was expecting so much more from this book. We already had a glimpse of what Dallas and Melissa could be together and yet, nothing. I was curious to know more about what had happened between the two of them in Living Without but the writer didn't give any details. The storyline was done in two or three chapters when it could've lasted longer. Even the villain didn't have time to be a villain.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

We met Melissa in the previous Hawks book and she and Dallas had this explosive chemistry. And this back and forth banter that Dallas was in awe of.

When she left to go back home, Dallas made her a promise that he would chase her down, and that is exactly what he did. But when he found her he was not prepared for what he found.
His Women was in trouble and she needed his help and that is what he was going to do.

Melissa left Melbourne and she didn't think s
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Ahh, the men of the Hawks MC-Caroline Springs Charter are back! Love them and this novella as well! We first met, Melissa in Living Without, when she assisted Julian (who has you in stitches laughing all the time, by the way and it continues in here when the interaction occurs with him and Dallas) to help find Nary. Melissa refers to Dallas as “The Viking Man” since he is hard to please you can say, stubborn and so much more, but it also makes it appealing. She knows just how to push his buttons ...more
Michele A.
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
This book was a disappointment for me. I was expecting and hoping that we would get to see Dallas and Melissa would be like when they finally got together, except I got nothing of substance. There was a mystery surrounding Melissa and why she now had a ring on her finger, etc. but really there was not much to this book. Dallas claimed to be ready for a relationship and, yet, couldn't even say the word. Dominating someone in bed is not what I consider to be a loving gesture and, yet, that is what ...more
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Dallas Gan is the epitome of the alpha male. He is rough, gruff and only thinks women are good for one thing. When Melissa Evans, Julian’s BFF, is enlisted to help find Nary in Living Without, Dallas is instantly on guard. Melissa is tiny, fiery, outspoken and will tell it like it is. She has Dallas pegged down instantly and gets on his nerves by calling him ‘Viking Man’.
Dallas has no idea how to handle a woman like Melissa, he uses the phrase ‘Tiny Woman’ when he addresses her just to get on h
MariaLisa deMora
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the dynamic Ms. Rose built between the two main characters, following through on the promise of the relationship for Dallas and Melissa that we'd been teased with in a previous book. Definitely follows the distinctive style she's crafted for her Hawks and Caroline Springs Charter series, brilliant humor is threaded throughout the story. Recommended reading. <3
Shaly
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lila-rose
3.5 Stars

There was alot packed into this short novella, though it moved at a leisurely pace so it was enjoyable..

Can't wait to read Beast's story..he's intrigued me since day one!
Bex 'n' Books
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great balance of heat, humour, and drama, Lila Rose has done it again!
Lindsey Lawson
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
F*ck. How can one person come up with such brilliance? Seriously, I want to live in Lila's brain. If you haven't read any of her books, start. Seriously. You can't go wrong no matter what genre she writes in.
Rebecca
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
When a man like Dallas Gan goes to claim a woman, chasing her because she’s worth the headache, the back talk, and the attitude, it’s probably in her best interest to just give into him and to succumb to his rough/mean demeanor and his arrogant assertiveness because as much as Dallas is NOT a one-woman man, for his Tiny woman, he’d gladly allow her to sneak her way inside of him, never letting her go, dealing with everything and everyone that comes with her and looking out for her despite the mi ...more
Jill
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for -Walkout - a novella in the Hawks MC : Carolina Springs Charter. While this couple did meet in a different book you can technically read this as a stand-alone but both the original Hawks and the charter in Carolina Springs are in my opinion the best MC series out there. This book does deal with many difficult topics and reader discretion is advised. While this is a novella it is pretty lengthy at well over one hundred pages so you definitely get a "bang for your buck".
Melissa Evans
Cali Gals
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I will forewarn you that I love this author and I love this series. Ms. Rose stayed true to her gifted writing by producing a beautiful addition to her Caroline Springs Series. MC books are some of my favorite and I love how this author creates characters that are full and interesting, living with a variety of situations and challenges. You don't need to read all the others in this series to enjoy this book but you would be missing out on not only wonderful stories but also getting a clearer pic ...more
Lauren

As soon as I found out Lila Rose latest release was live I HAD to one click. No matter what the story, Lila always creates heroes that I want as my own. Lets not forget the hilarious moments, the danger and the sassiness. I liked Dallas and Melissa as a couple. Throughout the story their scenes together left me with a cheesy grin on my face. The chemistry between Dallas and Melissa was clear to see. I liked who protective Dallas was. He was determined to keep Melissa safe and made the moves to g
Mary  Meredith
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Walkout on love

While a short novella, it still packed a punch in the story. It is time for Dallas to get an ol’ ball and chain LOL. He figures out Melissa is the girl he could change for and decides to go get her and bring her home. What he finds when he goes to get her, might stop him in his tracks. However, everything is not what it seems and the Hawks MC will have their work cut out for them as they come together to keep one of their own safe.
Melissa is skilled and can do many crafty things w
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Melissa met Dallas when she went to help her bestie, Julian, and was introduced to the men of the Hawks MC. However, despite their attraction and him claiming her, she left, going back to Sydney. Not one to give up easily, Dallas has gone to Sydney to find his woman and bring her home. He discovers though that Melissa is in a tough situation and so he does what any biker would do... call in his brothers to take care of business and get his woman the hell out of there.
Manda Kelley
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Manda's 4 Star Review

I fell in love with the Hawks MC after reading the first book and have been falling more in love with each story. The writing is always funny and entertaining and the characters are hard not to love. This is one of my favorite series to re-read. Anytime I fall into a book rut I grab one of these. I was very excited to read this novella because the chemistry between Dallas and Melissa was too strong not to wonder about what would become of them. Such a good quick read that sa
SℓιM
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 4.5 Dallas and Melissa with her Viking Man and his Tiny Women 😂💜

This book was short but still was good, even though I was glad it was really short. Lol because I was ready for book 5. I wanted to know Beast story why he didn’t talk or anything. Also, I was glad that Dallas and his brothers murked the guy that Melissa was married to because I cannot stand a child molester or any person who is a pervert and want to harm women of any age. I am also Glad
Carlise
What an awesome short

It's been a while since we visited withe MC's in Ballrat. Dallas has come claim his woman who happens to be Julian's bestie. After he finds out she's married,me needs to find out why she lied and if the connection he felt with her was real or not.

Melody (Tiny) helped Julian when he needed her..now she needs help but doesn't know how she'll get out of her predicament.

This was a great short..the only thing I wish we had more of were sex between these two. Mew needed to see the
Colleen
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Hawks so much. I love how they will help any one of their brothers or brothers' family friends.
In this book, we catch up with Dallas, who followed Melissa when she left at the end of the previous book. We find that Melissa has a secret life that Julian didn't know anything about. One that prevents her from returning to Melbourne where Dallas wants her.
I loved these two, especially Melissa's smartass comments and teasing of Dallas and Dallas coming to terms with the fact that he may ju
Rose
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The only complaint I have about this book is it was just too short!!! But, oh my, it was packed with another fantastic story from one of my very favorite authors!!!

Melissa is perfect for Dallas, strong enough that he won't walk all over her but willing to let him be in control in the bedroom! And Dallas is exactly what Melissa needs in her life. A man who isn't afraid to let his woman know just how much she means to him.

I am NEVER disappointed when I get to spend time with the men and women of
Melissa
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh yeah baby!!!! Lila you've done it again. I got the chance to voluntarily read an ARC copy and as per usual with anything from this series, I did not move until I reached that very last page and I only moved to grab the tissues. Yes, I balled like a baby because I had to say goodbye way to quickly and now must wait for the next book. The chemistry and attraction between these two singes my fingertips, the secrets, action, danger add to the mix for a read that just can't be put down. Holy Hell, ...more
Emily
When Dallas Gan met Melissa Evans at the Hawks MC he knew she was different from the other women he had been with. They were building something but than she ran and she is hiding something that Dallas intends to get to the bottom of.

This was a bit of a surprise, did not expect the twist that transpired in the story. Filled with characters that I want to learn more about. Melissa is sassy and a perfect match for alpha male Dallas, love her nickname for him. Another exceptional book from Lila Ros
Kylee
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How I have missed the guys and gals from Hawks MC. This novella is full of MC action, suspense, drama and do not forget hot steamy scenes that involve a strong sexy alpha male. Dallas knows what he wants and what he wants is Melissa and nothing will stand in his way. He heads to Sydney to bring his girl back to Melbourne and nothing and no one will stand in his way, or will they. A Hawks MC book would not be the same if it didn't feature the one and only Julian. This maybe a quick read but it wi ...more
Michaela Zankl
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I really love this series and can't stop reading. I am for sure hooked on Lila Rose and her writing. Dallas with his rough demeanor has always been one of my favorites. Throw Melissa in the mix its perfect. She is a spitfire! I just love her quick whit and the way her and Dallas connect. This book has a lot of laughs but also a serious side to it. I can only recommend it.
This book does not have a cliffhanger but should be read in order to understand all characters involved.
Jojo Reeves
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melissa and Dallas' story

These two finally accept their feelings for each other but of course its never that easy , a tricky situation with violence and fear for Melissa and her friend Della, a rescue by the hawks boys and some hot sex , add in Julian (Melissa's BFF) and we have us a hawks novella. Lila draws you with her lovable characters, brings some old friends along and introduces some new ones. No doubt there is something in the wings for Della and a certain brother but I hope we see more
Kali McQuillen
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-read, 2018-arc
Dallas aka Viking Man was going after his woman and was going to let nothing stand his way. He got a shock though once he tracked her down. There was things she didn't tell him.

Melissa aka Tiny Woman was in a situation that she was trying to get out of. There were more people involved then just her. She relies on Dallas and his friends to help when she thought she was alone.

Dallas made me giggle when he tried to say the word relationship and would stutter and/or gag. Funny stuff right there!

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Last Riders: First Four Votes Collection
  • The Way I Like It (The Soldiers of Wrath MC, #5)
  • Grasping For Freedom (Bantorus MC, #4)
  • Someone To Watch Over Me
  • Law (Rebel Guardians MC, #5)
  • Dragons Reign (Dragons Realm Saga, #2)
  • Summer Storm
  • A Broken Bond (Wolf Tracks #1)
  • The Good, The Bad, The Cursed (Monsters, #1)
  • Bolt (Storm Runners Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Zakia and the Cowboy (Thunder Creek Ranch #1)
  • Perfect (Kennedy Ink., #6.5)
  • Ride Hard, Ride Fast (Seven Devils MC, #1)
  • A Very Kinky Valentine's Day (Suncoast Society, #15)
  • Ransomed MC Princess #1
  • SWAT Team Seven: Goddess of the Circle (The Men of Five-0, #5)
  • The Bikers' Babe (The Dirty Dozen, #2)
  • Enchanting (Alluring #3.5)
Lila Rose has moved about Australia a lot of her life. Currently, she lives in country Victoria Australia with her husband and two children.

Lila is addicted to coffee, chocolate and reading.

She also loves to write humorous romance. For all novels that come from her weird brain, check out her website!

Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter (6 books)
  • The Secret's Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #1)
  • Hiding Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #2)
  • Down and Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #3)
  • Living Without (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #4)
  • Hear Me Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #5)
  • Fallout (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter #6)