Start by marking “Till Dirt Do Us Part (Pecan Bayou Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Till Dirt Do Us Part (Pecan Bayou Book 7)

Till Dirt Do Us Part

(Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou Mystery #7)

Not everything stays buried. When Betsy, a notorious brown thumb gets roped into a gardening contest sponsored by the Pecan Bayou Gazette, she finds herself digging up more than weeds. She is ridiculed by the garden club ladies, and now her heart breaks for a newly single mom whose world has just collapsed. The Happy Hinter is back so take some time to revisit the cozy lit ...more
Published April 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Till Dirt Do Us Part, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Till Dirt Do Us Part

Start your review of Till Dirt Do Us Part (Pecan Bayou Book 7)
Shelle Perry
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Betsy orders a bed full of dirt to plant her garden the last thing she expected was a DUMP truck bed full. Actually, the last thing she expected was to find a dead body buried in her bed full of dirt. The man’s death seems to be an open and shut suicide, but when is anything ever what it seems to be, right? The suspects are piling up along with Betsy’s day to day challenges.

This book is why I read cozies. It is full of great character driven story. It is not so hung up on the mystery that i
Elisha
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a first read by this author for me but after reading this book, it won't be my last read by this author. I'll be starting with the beginning of this series to get caught up. This was a fun read so I am looking forward to the first 6 books :)
I really like the character Betsy. She doesn't want or need any more problems or drama in her life than she already has. But that plan gets turned upside down when she finds a body in the dirt.
I loved that even though this was a murder mystery, th
Karin
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I agree with Betsy. I hate Brussels sprouts (until our grandson introduced me to the honey roasted ones) AND I am notorious for killing plants (even almost full grown ones I bought at the nursery). I belonged to the local 4H Garden Club many years ago and I can empathize about the visiting judges. I still have weeds that grow faster than any plants I have. Speaking of weeds… good job there! Also, watch which numbers you leave on your cell phone!!! You never know who will turn up!!! For the reas
Cherie
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun, light and cozy.

Betsy and her band of characters are delightful. The story was interesting and quirky. The murder was different and thankfully bloodless. It was complicated enough that I didn't figure it out until Betsy did. Nice entertaining story.
Linda Cole
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warm hearted

Unusual type of mystery with lot of humor involved. The characters are entertaining and full of good intentions. Surprisingly I haven't not read the others but i will soon
Marcia-Lee Finocchio
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pecan Bayou

Found this story very interesting, one guy and his three wives. The characters, the storyline, and the humor was outstanding. Recommend!
Marilyn
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

this woman who lives in a small town and helps others is kept busy by her young family .she is
Heather Berrien
Jun 21, 2017
Linda Irbe,,,,,,,
Mar 22, 2021
Stacey Schneller
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read in this series and this author and I am definitely looking forward to going back to read from the beginning. I really enjoyed reading this story it was a fun read.

I loved Betsy she was my favorite character a every day mom that doesn't need anymore problems then what she already has. But after finding a body in the dirt that she ordered she didn't need this on her list.

A very well written story that I absolutely loved. This book is exactly why I love reading cozy mystery
Lisa Stebbins temple
Jun 29, 2017
thomas c allen
May 13, 2017
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Are you a fan of the old tv show In The Heat Of The Night? I get the same feel about Pecan Bayou, TX that I had about Sparta, Mississippi. Quirky characters of ALL ages, and strong family ties. Of course gossip rules the day. Nothing better to fuel interesting gossip than a lively (or deadly) competition.
The gardening competition is truly killer and the puns thrown into this book made me laugh out loud.

The strength of family as well as community bonds are tested. When Betsy's father gets a new,
Carolyn Grady
May 06, 2017
Babs
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cozy-mystery
Get ready to have some laugh out loud moments in this story. The puns are great. Pecan Bayou reminds me of the south which I live and love. A dirty delivery with a dead body is not what Betsy was expecting or anyone else for that matter. Gossip and family is what makes this a great story not to mention all the characters. This is the first book I have read in this series but at the same time I did not feel I was left out of anything. I will be reading the other stories. A great read you will fin ...more
Sophie
Aug 21, 2017
Carol Vincent
Aug 09, 2018

• Murder on the Menu (Nosey Parker Mysteries, #1)
  • Murder on Washington Square (Gaslight Mystery, #4)
  • A Time to Die (One Last Wish, #1)
  • Dead as a Door Knocker (House-Flipper Mystery #1)
  • Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery, #6)
  • Murder on Mulberry Bend (Gaslight Mystery, #5)
  • Please Spank Me, Master : (Sexy BDSM Romance Novella)
  • Theater Nights Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery, #4)
  • Midnight Snacks are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #2)
  • Restaurant Weeks Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #3)
  • Class Reunions Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #1)
  • Hey Big Spender (Tahoe Tessie, #2)
  • Typhoon Pilot
  • Teaching Sierra: (BDSM Training School Book #1)
  • Training Sierra: (BDSM Training School Book #2)
  • Teasing Sierra: (BDSM Training School Book #3)
  • Be Our Ghost (Merry Ghost Inn Mysteries, #3)
  • My Neighbor’s Dungeon - 50 Shades of Roses: (BDSM Submission Romance)
NEW RELEASE OCTOBER 8- THE CON MAN'S DAUGHTER

Teresa Trent writes hilarious cozy mysteries that take place in the small towns of Texas. She will be branching out with her first historical mystery series, The Swinging Sixties debuting in January 2022 with Level Best Books.
Her popular Pecan Bayou Series takes place in the Hill Country of Texas while her Piney Woods Series is in East Texas. Two very

Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou Mystery (9 books)
  • A Dash of Murder (Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou #1)
  • Overdue for Murder (Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou #2)
  • Doggone Dead (Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou #3)
  • Buzzkill (Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou #4)
  • Burnout (Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou #5)
  • Murder for a Rainy Day (Betsy Livingston / Pecan Bayou #6)
  • Oh Holy Fright (Pecan Bayou Book 8)
  • Die a Yellow Ribbon (Pecan Bayou Book 9)

News & Interviews

This collection is short, sweet and to-the-point. Below we have collected the most popular 2021 books as sorted by your fellow readers'...