Start by marking “The Spirit Shield Saga Complete Collection:: (Books 1-3 Plus Prequel (Spirit Shield Saga Collection)” as Want to Read:

The Spirit Shield Saga Complete Collection:: (Books 1-3 Plus Prequel

(Spirit Shield Saga 00-03)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
All four books of the award winning Spirit Shield Saga are included in this ebook boxed set, fit for the Gods. Soul Survivor sets the stage of sibling rivalry at the level of the gods.
Award winning Seer of Souls (Dante Rossetti best young adult fiction, 2016) spins the tale of twin gods reborn as humans and their road to discovering their true destiny.
In Soul Sanctuary,
Published April 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Spirit Shield Saga Complete Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spirit Shield Saga Complete Collection

LooseBoots
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a breathtaking series. If you read my reviews on the individual books you will see how much I loved this story. So when the complete box set came up I had no hesitation in buying, and I don't often buy. Always looking for the free books. This epic tale was a roller coaster of emotions for me. Characters that you became one with , enough twists and turns in the plot to keep it interesting. Do get the feeling that I like it ??
Seriously, if you only buy one box set in your life , buy
Damian Southam
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is a culmination of just the purely opinion based sections of my individual reviews of the independent books in the boxed set. Below I've provided the links to each of these, should you wish to read anything about the stories.

Review 1 - https://www.amazon.com.au/review/R1WR...

Review 2 - https://www.amazon.com.au/review/R1Y5...

Review 3 - https://www.amazon.com.au/review/RUJL...

Review 4 - https://www.amazon.com.au/review/R3V1...

__________________________________________________________
Thomas
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read and reviewed each of these stories individually.

I read these stories over the last several months. Not because I didn't enjoy them, but because I have so many authors that I rotate through it takes me a while to get to the next book from the same author.

You cannot find a better written collection of stories if you tried. Susan Faw has become my second go to Fantasy author behind another award winning writer by the name of Michael Stackpole.

Susan Faw is a two time winner of the Dante Roset
Jack Crowther
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great piece of fantasy by a brilliant author Susan Faw a name to remember if you love to read books you don't want to put down.A roller coaster ride of Gods, sibling rivalries ,one who wants to enslave the souls of everyone the others trying to save everything .With magic.lots of twists and turns.mythical beasts and epic battles.who will win in the end.From the first page to the last its a magic kingdom you won't want to leave.so glad I bought the box set.A great addition to any collection.
Tatjana Prelog
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ufff that was but a story!

A story you would want to read in one go... All four books! I believe this tells it all! It is so unpredictable, what I love the most. And the end just calls for some kind of continuing the story.

Not wanting to give any spoilers my advise is to read the whole saga and see for yourself.
Connie Fogg-Bouchard
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
the spirit of a family

the land of the dead is no longer large enough for Helga. this godling wants what she wants and that is the world, at the expense of her brother and sisters. but there is a pure strength in the wilderness and a magic in the good folk of the world. it is the battle that the siblings must fight that will decide the fate of that very spirit
Sherry McCormick
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!!

The story was well laid out and told brilliantly. You’ll fall in love with the characters. Feel their pain and heartbreak. The ending was sad for me. The storyline was strong until then.
Debby Cash
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent and very enjoyable Collection. Like all good fantasy has a little of everything in it from horror to romance and more. Very much worth a try
Teresa S
Aug 13, 2018
Suraya Manack
Jul 08, 2018
Olivia Mangum
rated it did not like it
Jun 23, 2018
Irene Robinson
Oct 04, 2018
Ola Adamska
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-2017
Soul Survivor - 4 stars
Four siblings, godlings - this idea rock!
The way we follow the story sometimes is a little to shattered, so it needs a little concentration to follow everything in a good place.
Characters are good written, we get to know them mostly by their deeds or what they say.
The general situation is really interesting, as we find here people all kind of emotions, and we get them in best proportions!
The magic here is a luxury that has to be well used by people who have that power!
I re
Joseph Southwell
Aug 20, 2018
Jackie
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, can't get better than this. Loved each and every one, planning to re read very soon, always better second time around.
Gina Molyneux
BARBU MIHAI
Dec 21, 2017
Porsha
Dec 23, 2017
A lover of unusual worlds, Susan is a masked crusader for the fantastical world. Championing mythical rights, she quells uprisings and battles infidels who would slay the lifeblood of her pen. It’s all in a night’s work, for this whirlwind writer. Welcome to the quest.

Dante Rossetti Grand Prize awarded for Best Young Adult Fiction of 2016, Chanticleer Reviews, for Seer of Souls.

First in Category,

Spirit Shield Saga (5 books)
  • Soul Survivor (Spirit Shield Saga, #.5)
  • Seer of Souls (The Spirit Shield Saga Book 1)
  • Soul Sanctuary (Spirit Shield Saga, #2)
  • Soul Sacrifice (The Spirit Shield Saga, #3)