Start by marking “Eversoul” as Want to Read:

Eversoul

The chase is on for Aaron Lambright as he travels back to familiar territory. A place where his fathers clues lead him back home to Cordova, Alaska. With the United States government hot on his tail and a corrupt leader striving to take more than he can endure, our world is at the brink of an early apocalypse.

Can Aaron trust his new ally, Amnicore? Will he be able to lock
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 244 pages
Published June 3rd 2017 by Adam Reese

To ask other readers questions about Eversoul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eversoul

Start your review of Eversoul
Sara Oxton
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Eversoul by Adam Reese a great four-star read. This is part two and you do need to read the first part before this to know what is going on. This book was hard to follow in places so if you havent then you would get very confused. Being hard to follow wasnt a negative, this story kept you on the edge of your seat. The characters are great, but you dont know who to trust and who exactly everyone is. Aaron Lambert is a great man, and I think I know what is happening with him, but I wouldnt be ...more
Ayekah
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book two in the series and picks up where book one left off.
Aaron is headed to Alaska to try and figure out the secrets his father has left. This book has so many twists and turns and hard to tell the good guys from the not good guys and who really exists and who doesn't. Adam writes these scenes really well and it's easy to follow. Once you get the groove it's great. I really liked this book and Adam proves once again what a versatile writer he is.
Bring on the next book!! I am ready!!
Karen Voitik
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
>Book Review Eversoul

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the second in the Amniwar series and ends in a cliffhanger. Aaron and Abigail are still searching for an artifact stolen and hidden by Aarons dad. Everyone else, from the president to evil scientists are also looking for this artifact. Most of the plot of this part of the story revolves around Aaron trying to figure out the clues his father left for him to lead him to the artifact.

>The idea of this story is a good one.
Rebecca Austin
May 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-blood
This is the second book in the series and book 1 needs to be read first.

Aaron Lambright has gone to Amnicore for help but soon he finds himself wondering whose side everyone is on and what they are really after. He has no idea the depth of what his father, Weston, had hidden but Aaron will do what he can to keep those he loves safe.

In an unknown war which side is good and which is evil?

I like this series but I find I am somewhat confused on which side everyone is on and who is actually dead and
2OCC Reviews
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica

This is the second book to this series and being the second book that I've read by this author I am quickly becoming a huge fan. The detail that went in to this book made my imagination run wild.

This book has some great creatures and an amazing world. I love the feelings the author has been able to invoke from me.

My only complaint was it seemed at time a lot of things were going on, and it took me a little while to get into the grove of this book.

Overall the characters are likeable, the plot
Pat
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This genre is relatively new to me and Adam Reese does an excellent job breaking me into this genre! The first book that I read from Adam was "Amniwar" and I thought he did a great job with that book. But Wow, what a phenomenal job Adam did with "Eversoul" with the great storyline that just flowed flawlessly throughout the whole book and the well developed characters that just yanked me right into their story and kept me totally captivated until the very end! I look forward to read what this ...more
Ashley
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was certainly an interesting Sci-Fi/horror read. I thought the characters and plot were well thought out, but the setting was a little confusing. It changed a lot and the characters with it. Getting over the confusion of new people every so often and new places that seemed random was a little bit of a challenge, however once past that I really enjoyed the story. I still don't know how everything fits together, but am excited to read more from Reese to get the full story!
Jessica71208
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
I want to start off by saying that I didn't read the first book in this series and I feel that I missed out on some important things. I was a bit confused when I first started this book but the more I read I started putting things together I got more into the story. I haven't read much sci-fi but I enjoyed this story. I really liked the writing style of this author along with the multiple point of views. I would recommend this for more then just the sci-fi lovers!!
Nikki
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
As always, Adam's writing is superb. He always keeps me wondering and guessing as to what is going to happening next and I love it. I skipped the first book in this series to get to this one and, unfortunately, I didn't understand things like I probably would have otherwise, but I still loved the book. I do think I'll go back and read the first one and then reread this one. Definitely ready for the next book by Adam!!
Terri Oconnell
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was gifted a copy of this book to review. I am use to reading Adam Reese's horror work so this was a change for me. It started out slow for me and at times the confusing change of characters and scenes was hard to follow. But once I got into it I found it was a enjoyable sci-fi read. Wow, the creative creatures that Mr. Reese pulled out of his mind for this book blew my mind. If you like sci-fi and a little mix of horror then this is the book for you.
Lena
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The second book in the serie and the second book I read by Adam Reese.
It's been a journey.
This second book explains a lot of the questions that I had in the first book. This one is easier to follow the story. I said easier, not easy. 😊 That said, I like it when I need to connect all the dots to get a complete picture.
I think I'm hooked.
Sharon Doucett
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adam Reese is an amazing writer who really just grabs you and reels you into the story. As you read more about Aaron the more you come to appreciate both the story and the writer. You truly feel like you are a part of the story. Great read!
Juliana Ignácio
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
In this book we can see a little more of Aaron in action, trying to discover the meaning of the clues that his father left, and at the same time fleeing from those who persecute him.
This is another great story.
I recommend the reading.
Carissa Janes
I was a little confused by who some of the characters are. There are lots of points of view, and I'm not really sure what's going on. I am hoping that there will be a book 3 to wrap everything up.
Tracy Leroux
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Sci-fi is a new genre to me, but Adam Reese does an awesome job to get you to enjoy it! I thought this was a great follow-up to Amniwar, and look forward to reading more from this amazing author.
Nanette
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intense read! Adam writes spellbinding stories at the level of Koontz or King! Great job Adam! Ready to find out what happens next in Aaron's life!
Mandy Kim
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Adam Reese and I can't wait to see what is up next.
Stacy
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eversoul was an amazing followup to Amniwar. It truly was an exciting book to read. It had twists, turns, and anticipation but most of all it was mind blowing. Great job Adam!!
Donna Owens
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eversoul

This was an awesomely amazing book
Eversoul is the second in this series after Amniwar and Adam Reese has nailed it with theses two books
I would so recommend any and all of this author's books he has never disappointed me
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Paula Genereau
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a interesting book. I liked it. Once I got into it. It was hard to put down.
Tabitha Hartman
May 31, 2017
Danielle (Pepper) Stewart
Jun 02, 2017
LISA
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second part of a series and I highly recommend you read the first Amniwar before starting Eversoul. This book clears up alot of the confusion in the first book and events happen very rapidly. I really enjoyed this book, the descriptions of creatures are very detailed and the characters are much more developed. I'm very keen to know what happens next.
Michelle
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beta Read

Eversoul the follow on book to Amniwar.

Having got to grips with who is who and an understanding of what is going on for me this second book flows much easier and I had more of an outstanding of what was happening in this crazy sci-fi world.

Adam Reese takes us further into this strange world and we see more scary creatures with mad powers develop throughout this story some of which he describes in such great detail I had to sleep with the light on!.

Secrets are revealed, people get double
Arica Shupe
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
EVERSOUL
by Adam Reese

This is book two of the series. At first reading this book you can become a little twisted like in the first book but you really get things figured out and get transported to a world that is so descriptive that you can actually see the creatures in your mind as you read. Can't wait to read more from this author and find out what happens to the human race.
Kimberly O'connell
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I can't even form enough words as to how much I loved this book. I though book
One was a jigsaw puzzle well I was proven wrong because book two was like
One of those 10000 piece puzzles that you spend years working on and when your done you just admire how beautiful it is. Adam literally transports you into his world and you don't want to leave. Loved this book and can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.
Barb
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh Adam you've done it again. Eversoul the continuation of his first sci-fi book Amniwar is amazing. If the first book left you with questions and wanting more then book two will keep you guessing on the out come of the human race. Is there anything this man can not write? Great job
Heather Matlock
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! Every time I read one of his books I am left shaking my head in awe of what the hell I just read!
I love the journey this book takes you on and all the intricate twists and turns . I have never been a fan of sci-fi but this writer has made me one.
His ability to tell a story and put you there with every character is amazingly done!
This book is well written and kept me vested from start to finish.
Epic!
Romaine Heart
Oct 24, 2018
Linda Diamond
May 02, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a really good story, I'm not a fan of Sci-fi but the story was very well written with strong characters. I really enjoyed it!

• The Mark of Cain (The Cain Trilogy #1)
  • The Nearer the Dawn (The Nearer the Dawn Saga, #1)
  • Shatter (Pieces #1)
  • DARE
  • The Darker the Night (The Nearer the Dawn Saga, #2)

News & Interviews