Start by marking “Fleet: The Gods Reborn” as Want to Read:
Fleet: The Gods Reborn

Fleet: The Gods Reborn

A man, lost and naked, on the streets of Manhattan, pleading in an unknown tongue. The retired linguist who realizes it's an archaic Greek, unspoken for three thousand years. And the young woman who befriends them both, just in time for an unlikely quest. From New York to LA, Nebraska to Delphi, Fleet travels a labyrinth, with a mystery as old as mankind lying at its very ...more
Published April 19th 2017 by missppelled press

To ask other readers questions about Fleet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fleet

Jeff Chapman
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A man appears naked on the streets in New York City and soon finds himself in a jail cell for, among other charges, resisting arrest. He doesn't talk and appears to understand nothing that is said to him. A linguist brought in by a senior detective discovers the man speaks an ancient dialect of Greek. The man claims to have no memory of who he is or how he came to be in New York City. The linguist pays his bail and takes him in to stay in his apartment, where he hopes to ferret out the man's sto ...more
Jill L
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hero's a nerdy linguist? I'm in! Marshall combines (sometimes literally) classic elements from several genres, but with enough twists and atmosphere to keep you absorbed and guessing. Hoping to soon see the second in the (I assume) trilogy.
S.P. Rowell
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fleet: The Gods Reborn is one of those gems really stumbled upon. The storyline is cleverly put together making the reading effortless and enjoyable. It had me gripped from the very first page. The narrative and pace flowed keeping me hooked throughout. The characters were relatable to the point that I felt their emotions and actions and saw myself there with them during the story.
Brian T. Marshall is a wordsmith and a great storyteller of whom I am now a fan. I am now seeking more from this au
Christina
Oct 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Hey guys how's it going book review time this time with a blog tour from @readingadventuresbooktours for Fleet by Brian T Marshall and I have to be honest guys I wasn't a real fan of this the beginning was jumbly and confusing with mixing of perspectives and the main characters were just meh for me. Also the ending was also meh I would rate this book 2.5-3 stars because of these points.
Tom
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant. I'm not sure what genre you would call this, I guess it's a hybrid, but there is suspense, there is action, there is weird supernatural stuff, and for those who care about such things, there is thoughtful characterization and witty dialogue. Marshall paces the novel beautifully and brings it to a surprising but utterly satisfying finish.
Cara Gubbins
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was totally hooked from page 1.

Great characters, great story. A totally unique, fun ride. I felt like I lived this book rather than read it, I was so immersed in the action.
Jane Kelsey
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
enjoyed it it was an interesting story. rating between 3.5 and 4 stars. full review to follow
Connie Assadi