Start by marking “Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)” as Want to Read:
Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)

Gone Rogue

(Wires and Nerve #2)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  9,328 ratings  ·  1,550 reviews
Iko – an audacious android and best friend to the Lunar Queen Cinder – has been tasked with hunting down Alpha Lysander Steele, the leader of a rogue band of bioengineered wolf-soldiers who threaten to undo the tenuous peace agreement between Earth and Luna. Unless Cinder can reverse the mutations that were forced on them years before, Steele and his soldiers plan to satis ...more
Published January 30th 2018 by Feiwel & Friends

To ask other readers questions about Gone Rogue, please sign up.
sally♡ is reading cdth!!! I just recently got an email back from Marissa Meyer's assistant saying that the plan is to just have two novels, but there's always a possibility of…moreI just recently got an email back from Marissa Meyer's assistant saying that the plan is to just have two novels, but there's always a possibility of there being more. ;D Yay!(less)
The Cruel Prince by Holly BlackWar Storm by Victoria AveyardQueen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra ClareA Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa TahirObsidio by Amie Kaufman
YA Novels of 2018
1,043 books — 5,415 voters
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. MaasQueen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra ClareWar Storm by Victoria AveyardThe Cruel Prince by Holly Black
Can't Wait Books of 2018
1,296 books — 4,764 voters

More lists with this book...

·  9,328 ratings  ·  1,550 reviews

Start your review of Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)
Emily May
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm so sad this is over! I really hope Meyer and Gilpin team up to tell more graphic stories set in the Lunar Chronicles universe.

After a bumpy start, the Lunar Chronicles books became such a huge guilty pleasure of mine and these graphic novels were a real pleasant surprise, too. I usually find that graphic novel companions to major series either a) retell the main story, or b) tell an uninteresting side story/prequel just to drain more money out of fans. But Wires and Nerve and Gone Rogue are a really engaging,
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
UPDATE: 3/3/18 I got my signed art print of Iko yesterday! I love it. I framed her and put her on a shelf. I have added both pictures. =)

There is no doubt in my mind this was going to be 5 stars. I love this whole world and the two graphic novels are just a
Elise (TheBookishActress)
Here it is, y’all: → a spoilery montage of everything I liked about this comic ←
🌷 Wolf wanting to propose to Scarlet as the opening of the whole thing and we already know this is going to be great
🌹 Wow I do so love the exploration of Wolf’s self-hatred!
🌷 Every time Iko comes on page

--------------------------------------------------

10/10 squad goals
Matthew
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deciding to try out the Lunar Chronicles was one of the best reading decisions I ever made. Every single volume, every single story, every single character . . . all of them have been fantastic to go on a literary journey with. I think this is the perfect sci-fi YA series!

With the second volume of Wires & Nerve, the follow up graphic novel to the main book series continues. The main hero
Trina (Between Chapters)
I really loved being back with these characters again, buuuuut...
-Not enough Cress or Thorne.
-Too easily wrapped up in the end.
-A bunch of little plot points were left hanging, like:
(view spoiler)
I ca
P
May 11, 2017 marked it as anxiously-waiting
Glad to see you again, Iko.
Can't wait to own this book !

Ishmeen
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
So grateful for these graphic novels tbh so I could read more about this crew!! I love them so much ❤ A perfect ending to one of the best series ever 🔥 ...more
sally♡ is reading cdth!!!

I finished this within the first couple of hours it came out. I'd been waiting for it for SO LONG!

I'm not even gonna rtc it cause I know exactly what to write.

I had hiiiiigh expectations for this book. I'm a spoiled little Lunartic, and I wanted

1) minus some fingers
2) kidnappings
3) CRESSWELL LOVE
4) awesome stunning spectacular art

and I got 1/4 of those things. Psh. Whatever.

But really, this new artist made me appreciate the old one so much more than I thought. The art is so non-lunar-chronicles-y. Vol. 1 turns out to be beautiful and amazing in light of this newWhatever.
But
Vee Nicole
Nov 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
Uuggghhhhh I feel exhausted from this. Please stop with graphic novels and coloring books! You are messing with my brain! You are snatching away my pencil and paper as I draw fanart! You are now saying my imagining of the characters are WRONG!

You don't realize how much these characters mean to me. They are being murdered slowly with every stroke of the pen by the artist. This coloring book and these graphic novels will be their gravestones and the pieces of my broken heart will fill
Cyndi
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although the art could have been better, the story was superb! Iko is still in search of proving her humanity while saving people from the rogue soldiers. Lots of action and romance.
Alaina
EEEERMMMM MAAAAH GAAAWDDDD

I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING 500 HUNDRED YEARS FOR THIS BOOK!!

No, really I have. HOWEVER, I was so freaking happy when I saw it on my kindle. FINALLY!

God, I've missed everyone in this wonderful lunar world!

Okay, I loved this book and I probably shouldn't have to type that out but I did. I mean.. come on. How could I not fall in love with book 2?

Iko is still a bad ass. Steele is still a crazy wolf hybrid in my mind and nee
Katie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this volume of Wires and Nerve, although I am very sad that there is nothing left to read of The Lunar Chronicles. This has become one of my favorite series, and this graphic novel only helped to cement that.

I love all these characters so much, and it was great seeing them all team up again. I also loved the conclusion of the story and how this story (and volume one) bridged the gap between the end of Winter and the novella Something Old, Something New.

I definitely recommend t
Ann (annreads)
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Incredible!😍
It’s been a while since I read a book set in this world, and it feels so good to come back💜 I absolutely loved this new addition to the series, but it certainly left me wanting more! I wish she just decided to write more *cries in the Cinder and Kai’s weeding we deSERVE*

4.5/5★★★★★
Flor
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I am so happy! I can’t take Marissa Meyer enough for letting us have these wonderful amazing characters back for one adventure more.

It’s lovely, fun and full of heart. I loved seeing them again and I loved getting to know Iko better and I loved the new characters, everything was flawlessly executed and for everyone who loves Lunar Chronicles but hasn’t read these graphic novels.

I don’t know what the hell you’re doing! It definitely brings you closure and new perspective of the story
Jenny Baker
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I finally finished the Lunar Chronicles series! I don't know why I took so long to finish it. It's a wonderful series, but I'm sad that it's over.
Marnie  Krüger
Who doesn't LOVE Iko?
IKO

First Sentence: Almost a year has passed since we overthrew the wicked tyrant, Queen Levana, and crowned my best friend, Cinder - aka Princess Selene Blackburn - as the true Queen of Luna

A good end to the graphic novels.
I expected a bit more action and a bit less inner struggles.
Overall not bad, just I expected more.
Obsidian
Oct 28, 2017 rated it liked it
This pains me to say, but though the writing was a 5, the art was a 2 at most, so all together I gave this volume a 3. I also think that some of the suspense with this volume doesn't work if you read Stars Above since you get to see the group with their HEA. So maybe it would have been better to just have the group dealing with things after [redacted ].

"Gone Rogue" is the second and last volume in "Wires and Nerves." This time Meyer does not just focus on Iko. She instead includes everyone in a bett
Stacee
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
This was a lot of fun. Of course I could have done with eleventy billion more pages of Scarlet and Wolf, but whatever. As always, Iko kicked ass and took names.

**Huge thanks to Feiwel and Friends for providing the finished copy free of charge**
Jazzy [ jazbooked ]
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Iko so much!!! I’ve missed these characters 😭😭😭
Selene
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Feminist Lit February (February 1 - February 28)
Challenge #1 - Feminist Fiction
Lindsay♫SingerOfStories♫
I admit: I never had a real appreciation for Iko until reading the Wires and Nerve books. In the main Lunar Chronicles books, she is just Cinder's friend, but I love in these books that she is given some time in the spotlight. We literally get to see Iko and the other characters in their relationships, as well as friendships. These graphic novels are more than another story in the Chronicles; they are a testament to this crew. Talk about "Squad Goals"!

Moral of my story: if you haven't re
allypages
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED these graphic novels based around Iko. She's definitely my favourite character and I'm so sad this is the last one! I wish we could see Iko and Kinney's relationship develop more, they were just adorable <3 I prefer these way more than the actual series, so I highly recommend reading these if you have read the original 4 books.
Carmen Allegra
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can this please come out sooner
Ready for some butt kicking from Iko
Alexa
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have a lot of feelings and they are all very good ones! GONE ROGUE was such a delightful follow-up to last year’s Wires and Nerve. I loved seeing how the story wrapped up, loved being reunited with my Rampion crew and just loved being back in this world again.
Vivianne
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this!
nadia
I enjoyed the previous instalment quite a bit however can we pleaseeee have more Winter and Jacin time? I miss those two and I feel like the focus is never on them :/ Still really looking forward to Volume 2 though! Honestly I'd read a Lunar Chronicles dictionary if Marissa wrote one.
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels

We've been through so much with this cast of characters and I'm so sad to see the ending to this series! Iko was definitely the best with her fiery spark, her sense of justice and her charisma and bubbly personality. In the graphic novel format, she definitely outshines the rest of the cast and I love how she gets her chance to shine in both of these!

I liked how long this instalment was, although it's a graphic novel it still took me a while to read. Some characters ended u
Lauren
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awwwww, well that was just lovely! The epilogue made me feel all nice and warm inside.

I really enjoyed this sequel. It cranked up the tension and there was one scene where my mouth actually dropped open!! I was not expecting what happened about two-thirds of the way in! *passes out*

The artwork was superb (as always) despite a new artist coming on board and this volume focused on the big showdown between the rogue soldiers and Cinder & co.

All I will say is...it was IMMENSE!

And
Jenn
To me, this one was much better than the first. It seems that Meyer really fleshed out the writing style and focused more on incorporating the group than just strictly sticking with Iko.

With Alpha Lysander Steele still out there gathering more troops for his war against the Lunar Queen, Iko is tasked with finding him before more harm comes to people. She's paired with Lunar guard Kinney who despises androids -so obviously this is a match made in heaven. But when one of their own is suddenly par

• The Prince and the Dressmaker
  • Pumpkinheads
  • Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)
  • Wildcard (Warcross, #2)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • The Princess and the Fangirl (Once Upon a Con, #2)
  • Teen Titans: Raven
  • My Plain Jane (The Lady Janies, #2)
  • The Tea Dragon Society (Tea Dragon, #1)
  • Finale (Caraval, #3)
  • Legendary (Caraval, #2)
  • The Broken Vow (Spill Zone, #2)
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
  • The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic (Grishaverse, #0.5, 2.5, 2.6)
  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)
  • Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)
  • King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1)
  • Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2)
I live in Tacoma, Washington, with my husband and beautiful twin daughters. Represented by Jill Grinberg. Learn more about me and my upcoming books at http://www.marissameyer.com.

Wires and Nerve (2 books)
  • Wires and Nerve (Wires and Nerve, #1)
“I do not 'boss.' I advise decisively.” 10 likes