Start by marking “Nanny with Benefits (Temperance Falls: Experience Counts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nanny with Benefits (Temperance Falls: Experience Counts, #3)

Nanny with Benefits

(Temperance Falls: Experience Counts #3)

She's completely off limits
In my eyes—and those of every woman on Temperance Falls—Doctor Josh Hutton is the ultimate catch: single dad, handsome surgeon, and lonely widower all rolled into one. He’s also my boss. I shouldn’t want to take our relationship from professional to personal, but I ache thinking about even one night in his bed.

His control is slipping
I know bett
ebook
Published May 30th 2017 by London Hale

To ask other readers questions about Nanny with Benefits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nanny with Benefits

Start your review of Nanny with Benefits (Temperance Falls: Experience Counts, #3)
Irene
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it

Nanny with Benefits was such a good read, I'm loving the Temperance Falls series.

I really enjoyed watching Josh and Bailey's relationship move from employer and employee to lovers. They had amazing chemistry and totally belonged together.

description

The Temperance Falls ~ Experience Counts series is a hot and steamy read that I've really enjoyed and highly recommend!

*Get your copy here*
Amz US: londonhale.com/nwb-azus
Amz UK: londonhale.com/nwb-azuk
Amz AU: londonhale.com/nwb-azau
Amz CA: londonhale.co
Ari
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was so damn sexy and cute!

I can't wait for the next book. A pastor + A sex toy shop owner = HELL YEAH!
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I'm so happy with this series!!! It's literally forbidden romance heaven. If you love that genre, you'll have to check out the Temperance Falls books! Review to come!

*whispers* P.S. The next book is about a pastor and a sex toy shop owner. NEEED.

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Tracy
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f
Ok so these books are getting her samey now! Beginning to skim and lose a bit of interest 😔
Melissa
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read!

This was a very enjoyable story. I really liked Josh and Bailey, they were great characters with plenty of depth for being such a short story. I loved this trilogy, the only thing I would like is longer epilogue showing farther into their futures.
Kristen Johnson
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nanny with Benefits was another amazingly taboo story from London Hale. This time we were given the super steamy love affair of Nanny Bailey and Dr. Josh.

With a few hints regarding Bailey's more-than-crush on the good Doctor and her issues, and Josh's own obvious pull to his nanny, I was excited to read this one.

Josh didn't want to admit to his attraction - his desire for his nanny for two reasons - one he couldn't stand for anything to change in their current relationship and two he didn't wa
Aneesah
May 31, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Nah, I didn't like this one nearly as much as the first two. Terrible disappointing end to the series.
Terry
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This aint your kids Mary Poppins

The dr is in for house calls and the nanny makes you feel her boys feel real good. I love this story. Could not put it down. On our girl scout end of the year trip. So I waited to read this and I am so glad. This really came at the right time. I love their relationship dynamics. Dropdead gorgeous dr wife gets killed so he hires a nanny that he son immediately takes a liking to and he does to and a couple years laters she falls becomes so attached to the the child
Kim
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

I am completely, 1000% addicted to the Temperance Falls series and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm SO GLAD Brighton and Ellis teamed up to write these short, dirty and amazing novellas. They're perfect one-sitting reads for when you're in the mood for something filthy hot.

So, yeah. Nanny with Benefits. This book was SUPER HOT. Josh had filthy mouth and y'all know how much I enjoy that when it's done right. He and Bailey had fantastic chemistry
Keryth Belvin
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book #3 Of The Temperance Falls Series

Well I'm happy. Each Temperance Falls book is better than the one before. And there are already plans for 3 more. Can't wait! They may be short but they have everything you need to make them the perfect, steamy, romance novella.

Bailey has been lusting for her boss, Joshua, for the past 2 years and has no idea that he has been having the same lust filled thoughts about her. Both have been keeping silent about their desires because Bailey is nanny to Joshua'
Lauren
3.75 Stars
I liked this book but it wasn’t my favourite for the series. I liked the chemistry between Bailey and Josh.
Although I liked their chemistry I wanted Josh to hurry up and claim Bailey as his.
I wanted to shout at Josh to open his eyes and accept his love for Bailey. I liked them as a couple and wanted more scenes with them together. Some of the scenes in this book are pantie melting hot and I look forward to the next instalment in this series!
I adore Max, he is so cute! I liked how s
Mandy
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shorties
I am seriously LOVING these amazing dirty reads by London Hale. Josh and Bailey are my favorite so far! Whew. Josh is a dirty talking hottie! And I loved Bailey. She knew what she wanted and didn't mess around when it came to getting it. These two clicked so well together, and I enjoyed every second of this book! I am HIGHLY anticipating the next one too. A pastor and sex shop owner? Uuummmm YES PLEASE!! Haha! London Hale has quickly moved up to my must read immediately list. All the love for th ...more
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one is my favorite to date. Bailey is just awesome.

So… if you’re reading these in order, you remember there’s a sweet nanny who’s frequenting Sin, the sex shop in Temperance Falls. Bailey, said nanny, is in love with her boss, Josh Hutton (Dr. Joshua Hutton), for almost the entire time she’s been working for him.

Josh feels the same way, but will not dare acting on his feelings, but when a chance meeting in the aforementioned sex shop, there’s no stopping that train from blasting through th
Michelle
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Over the last two books we’ve gotten little glimpses of Josh and Bailey’s budding story. I was over the moon excited about finally reading this one. #LoveMeSomeNannyAction

Josh has struggled with his attraction to his much younger nanny, between being her employer and the age difference, he’s tried to keep it in his pants. Until they end up alone in the house, but Josh quickly freaks out and it’s up to Bailey to seduce her sexy boss.

I am addicted to these short hot & taboo reads! Bring me all t
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
I'm a nanny myself and while I've never had a hot single dad as an employer, it has always been a little fantasy of mine. So I was kinda excited to read my fantasy come true. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The whole thing was just so........blah. The only reason it gets two stars instead of one is because of how devoted Bailey was to her charge. The emotions she felt for the little boy she cared for felt genuine and real. But the relationship with the dad and her weird obsession with sex toy ...more
Laurie Beemer
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another sexy read in the Temperance Falls series. Sweet nanny Bailey has had feelings for the man that the town considers her boss, older sexy doctor Josh. Little does she know she is not the only one fighting temptation. When a bad date and an unexpected run in affects a date night things may never be the same in this interesting little town. What will happen if they stop fighting their feelings? Will the town see this as something that should never happen? Read this and be prepared for some ve ...more
Amy Miller
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adore this series. A forbidden naughty story between a man and his Nanny. Josh has only two goals, work and is son. Bailey is a sweet girl who goes to school and takes care of Josh's son. These two skirt around their attraction, until one night all things change. These two were amazing together. Their chemistry is off the charts. I look forward to reading more !
Krystel
Very fun read

Normally, I go four the long drawn out books, but these shorter stories seem to be kicking my book slump to the curb. The writing is fun, and the flow if the story keeps you well engaged in the story. In fact, you may fund you don't want to put the story down, and wish the book was longer.
Deanna
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nothing is sexier then a good looking doctor, but a doctor and a single dad that's the total package for Bailey when she got hired as a nanny for the local doctor on the island. She had one big crush on him from the moment she meet him. Will they be able to keep things professional or will a night alone get them where they didn't think they would go
Stephanie Pittman
Doctor, Doctor give me the news!!!

Josh the single dad and hottie doctor knows he wants his son's nanny if only she wasn't so young. Bailey wants her employer in the worse kind of way and also needing him. Who can fill these two desires but each other. Nothing will compare not even an expensive toy from Sin.
Thais
Maddy Max
Question: Did I like this short story?
Answer: I did. I liked Bailey and Joshua together and Max was so adorable! BUT...
It seems to me that London Hale only knows how to write one story and that all this duo does is changing the names of their characters and a few little things here and there.
So overall, it's fairly disappointing.
Sheila
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot doctor increase my blood pressure

Bailey was so sweet and kind. But she proved more adult about the relationship than the doctor. But Josh did finally get it in gear and boy was steamy sexy time had by both. Can't wait to read the next story.
Lisa
I'm only annoyed with the fact that we didn't get the definite age gap between the two characters; I'm pretty sure it's also a big one but anyway I love smut

I also love the single dad-kid's nanny thing going on it makes me wanna reread Sawyer Bennett's Zack ok brb
Jos
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Very Short n Sexy Stars

Loved the characters, the storyline was total insta BUT yet the couple has known each other for a long time! LOVED the total OTT alpha!!!!!!!!

If you are in the mood for a short and smutty read then this is for you:)
T Van
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Island Delights

Temperance Falls is a mighty interesting small town...these women have been More than just "young," and the men, clueless, but only for so long... the nanny and the doctor, delight!
Heidi
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was one hot read I loved how Josh and Bailey interaction was and how he finally succumbs to her.

Bailey was awesome I loved her, her addiction to Sin the adult shop and there products ooo la la.... lol

A great read.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books.
Sara
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this one. Just so happy and less angsty than the other two books. :)
Jessica
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Flow

I loved reading this book. The dialogue was believable and the voice of the characters flowed easily. Every scene meshed well and the sex scenes were hot! I loved it!
Taylor
Jun 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
1.5 stars,

Wasn't that interesting.

• His Prize Pupil
  • His Little Secret
  • The Farmer's Daughter
  • Love At First Kiss (Love comes first, #1)
  • Taboo Cowboy (Rainbow Canyons Cowboys, #2)
  • Sucker (Sweet Curves #6)
  • Locking Her Down
  • General Joe (Magnolia Ridge, #2)
  • The Loner's Lady
  • A Pinch of Sugar (Lights Camera Insta-Love #1)
  • Love in the Mix
  • Bookstore Barbie (Magnolia Ridge #1)
  • Taming the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO Book 3)
  • The Perfect Gift
  • Doctor Dave
  • Promised to the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #4)
  • You Guac My World (The Way To A Man's Heart #3)
  • Always loved you (Marriage of Convenience, #1)
London Hale is the combined pen name of writing besties Ellis Leigh and Brighton Walsh. Between them, they’ve published more than thirty books in the contemporary romance, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense genres. Ellis is a USA Today bestselling author who loves coffee, thinks green Skittles are the best, and prefers to stay in every weekend. Brighton is multi-published with Berkley, St. ...more

Temperance Falls: Experience Counts (3 books)
  • Daddy's Best Friend (Temperance Falls: Experience Counts, #1)
  • The DILF (Temperance Falls: Experience Counts, #2)