Start by marking “Talk British to Me” as Want to Read:
Talk British to Me

Talk British to Me (Wherever You Go #1)

As the Dating Guy on L.A.‘s top morning show, I give the single guy’s perspective on dating, love, and sex—and I give great advice. Everyone’s hooking up…well, except for me. Sure, I can get any woman I want, but I’ve got a “no relationship” clause in my contract and the only woman I want has “relationship” written all over her. Probably stamped on her ass, too. And wouldn ...more

To ask other readers questions about Talk British to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talk British to Me

Nicola
Jun 06, 2017 Nicola rated it really liked it
4.25 stars.

It's no secret I'm a worshipper at the church of Robin Bielman and, if you've never had the pleasure—which trust me her writing is—then now is the time to put that right.

description

Flirty and charming, Mateo Gallagher is a huge hit with the ladies both as himself and his alter ego, radio presenter, Bennett. I'll be honest, it took me a little time for him to win me over, largely down to his cocky, self-confident ego which was perhaps exacerbated by the fact that Talk British to Me is written in
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 01, 2017 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Robin Bielman Fans, NA, Romance
3.5 British Talker / Good Guy Stars
* * *1/2 Spoiler Free It's Live!!
Ok, let's just say I am shallow... It's ok...I admit the draw to this book was the cover, the idea of a dirty talking Brit had me all excited to read this. Full disclosure, I always love all of that.
The hiccup...this was an NA novel. Now those who adore NA will love this... all of the angst and figuring things out.

Because NA is not my thing... I came into this thinking it was about an older group...so MY BAD... I should have l
Claire Robinson
Jun 08, 2017 Claire Robinson rated it really liked it
4 - "You run into a lot of people or am I just lucky?" Stars!

Its LIVE!
Amazon US – http://a.co/gVUfVQg
Amazon UK – http://amzn.eu/4DnS1ca
B&N - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/talk...

Robin Bielman delivers another outstanding read, and this time it’s with a new series for Entangled Publishings', Embrace imprint.

Talk British to Me the first book in the new Wherever You Go series took two completely different, but ambitious twenty somethings and put them in each other’s orbit in a series unexpec
Irene

I had such a good time reading Talk British To Me by Robin Bielman.

The writing was well done, the storyline was engaging and the characters Mateo and Teague were likable and very relatable.

I loved watching them get to know each other, from their first meeting I knew these two were going to entertain me. I enjoyed their friendship, I loved watching them open up themselves to each other and how their friendship grew to love.
These two might not have been looking for love but when you meet
Chris  Carroll
This was such a fun read. I love it when the authors take the time to develop an interesting and totally unique plot. This is not a run-of-the-mill romance story but it does lean into the chick-lit and even rom-com categories a bit.

I love the fact that this is a lighthearted read that is without a ton of drama and angst. The author took her time developing the characters along with a great deal of sexual tension and anticipation.

Robin Bielman never fails to deliver a engaging and captivating rea
Robin Bielman
May 18, 2017 Robin Bielman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm super excited for my first NA standalone with a hero I had so much fun writing!
Shayna
New-to-me author, Robin Bielman, completely swept me off my feet with this new adult romance. She brings us a light-hearted, fun, and swoony romance that was entertaining to the max. It was a flirty and unique story that kept me intrigued and giddy through the very end. Ms. Bielman gives us a slow burn romance that will keep you wanting more. Mateo and Teague were a great pair. Great chemistry with hilarious and flirtatious banter. This may have been my first read from this author, but it defini ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I was absolutely enthralled with Talk British To Me right from the first chapter. It was light, funny and outright adorable. Mateo and Teague were just perfect.

Mateo was egotistical, sexy as hell, sweet and just plain fun.

Teague was original, adorable. She was everything a girl should be all rolled into one.

Mateo was off-limits in more ways than one.

Teague knew Mateo was out of her reach but couldn’t help lusting after him.

Mateo had a secret.

Teague just wanted her own happily-ever-after.

Put all
Michelle
3.5-4 Stars!
I didn't want to put this book down even though Mateo was very full of himself. Jeeeeeezzzzzz!! I wish he would of shut up sometimes! Haha! Loved Teague though!!
Hope we are getting Harper and Levi's story next:))
Ayekah
May 21, 2017 Ayekah rated it liked it
I really liked Robin's books,but admittedly I struggled through this one. Maybe because of the extensive dialogue between Teague and Matteo and the number of times her just dumped her on her ass and his timing couldn't have been worse.

The book starts off great Teague and Harper are best friends who work in a coffeeshop together, they live in the guest house of Harpers Aunt and Uncles mansion, not too shabby and every day at 8 on the dot the whole coffee shop goes quiet as they listen to "the Da
MsChris1161
Jun 18, 2017 MsChris1161 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, ebook, reviewed, netgalley
After reading the blurb, teasers, and a few reviews I was expecting a lot from TALK BRITISH TO ME. I have never read a book by Robin Bielman before, but I was expecting to be impressed. Not only was I not disappointed, my expectations were exceeded. LOVE. LOVE. LOVED Mateo and Teague... and Bennett. And Harper, and Briggs, and Zoe, and Elliott, and Erin, and the rest of Mateo's flirty friends who I hope to read more about soon.

Mateo Gallagher is flirty, charming, tall, dark, hot and sexy, and di
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 13, 2017 Bookgasms Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
The most important things you need to know about this book:

· It’s freaking adorable. I feel like I can't stress that enough. Freaking. ADORABLE .
· The chemistry between Mateo & Teague is on point and full of that flirty, sparky energy I can never get enough of.
· I smiled so hard and so dorkily for literally 90% of the story.
· Talk British to Me was EVERYTHING and I couldn't get enough of it!

I can’t tell you the last time I enjoyed a book this much. I didn’t skim for a single moment. In fac
Samanthe Beck
Jun 19, 2017 Samanthe Beck rated it it was amazing
I adore this author, and I’ve read everything she’s ever written, but after this one I gotta say if you think you know Robin Bielman, think again. She’s upped her game to a whole ‘nother level with Talk British to Me! Hold on to your e-reader and prepare for a fun, sexy, bloody brilliant ride.

Mateo and Teague’s story sizzles with the thrills and angst of figuring out careers, friendship and love, Millennial-style. It’s complicated, right? But underneath the wild shenanigans, crazy bosses, and ho
Michelle
Jun 26, 2017 Michelle rated it really liked it

Talk British to Me is the first book in the Wherever you Go series by author Robin Bielman. I have really enjoyed a lot of Robin's other books, so I was pretty set on reading this one when it came out. But then I read the summary for it and I was totally hooked. An American man that poses as a British dating guy to stay anonymous for his popular dating talk show. And a young lady who has a huge crush on said british
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡

Talking about intriguing characters and plotlines …. One of my latest reads comes to mind …

Talk British to Me (Wherever You Go #1)
by Robin Bielman

When I read the Blurb I was not sure it sounded like a 50/50 chance of a plot that I would like. I read a book from that author before and liked her writing style so I gave the Plot the benefit of doubt and started reading it.
AND it actually turned out to be more than I would have expected.

The plot does not sound like there could be much depth in th
Holly Bryant-Simpson
Mateo is BAE-o.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jun 19, 2017 Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I loved this book. Hot sexy cocky confident Mateo, is one of those guys that will take a while for him to win you over. But even though you may not like his personality he will have you hooked.
I absolutely loved Teague, as she didn't fall for Mateo's charms and made him work for it.

I enjoyed this book so much, awesome chemistry between these two, lots of laughing moments and just a book that will leave you wanting so much more.

Reviewed on behalf of

♥ Dri ♥
Jul 08, 2017 ♥ Dri ♥ rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
3,5 stars!

Eu gostei desse livro. Mas sabe quando você fica esperando que algo te surpreenda? Então, isso não aconteceu aqui, a história até é gostosinha, tem uma vibe boa, mas em certas partes tive que me esforçar para manter o foco nela, achei um pouquinho cansativa.
Acabei o livro com aquele sentimento: é, foi ok...
Cocktails and Books
If you follow the books I read, then you know I love just about anything with a British hero. So imagine my surprise when this book does not have have a British hero and the hero using a fake British accent is supposed to be giving dating advice but is pretty clueless.

I was ready to put this one down pretty quickly, but I pushed forward. For one, I liked Teague. She was a heroine I immediately connected with. And I'll admit, Mateo intrigued me. But I was lost on the whole dating advice gig. He w
wrecked_life
May 26, 2017 wrecked_life rated it it was amazing
This story is adorable. I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it so much. There were many laugh-out-loud moments. And not to mention swoon-worthy romance scenes. Teague and Matteo are just perfect. I highly recommend this book if you are a fan of romantic comedies, happily-ever-afters, and lighthearted stories.

Teague is loving her life in California. The only problem is that she is struggling with her rent. But she will make it. It's her first time living alone and it will take some time for her to
Kimberley C.
Jun 06, 2017 Kimberley C. rated it really liked it
Available NOW!!

4 stars for Talk British to Me

I enjoyed this one a lot. It was a bit of a slow burn, but the end made it worth it. Great character development throughout, and you couldn't help but love Mateo a little.

Looking forward to what's coming next from Robin Bielman! Hopefully it's Harper and Levi's story.
BookQueen
Jun 18, 2017 BookQueen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'd like to thank Netgalley for approving me for an ARC. I'm very happy they did because this book was absolutely amazing.

Teague and Mateo are our main characters in this book. We get both POVs, which is awesome and always a plus when it comes to books. Especially, YA books. It's a perfect summer book for anyone who loves romance and young adult.

Now let's get to book reviewing!!!

Teague is a 22 year old who moved to California in pursuit of her dream job. Working in a coffee shop wasn't her idea
Paula  Phillips
Jun 19, 2017 Paula Phillips rated it liked it
Tune in every morning and listen to The Dating Guy, the top L.A radio show host with his perfect British accent. That is what Teague and her friends do every morning when they are busy working in the coffee shop. During her work day, she heads over to the Wedding Event Planners next door and delivers the boss her coffee. During this occasion, she learns that the boss has fired her assistant and needs a new one. One thing leads to another and Teague ends up with two jobs - the coffee shop with h ...more
Elenasbookblog
Jun 14, 2017 Elenasbookblog rated it really liked it

Robin Bielman wrote her first new adult romance story and nailed it! This book is light hearted, fun and has the sexiest hero!
Matteo is the most famous radio host giving advice about dating, sex and love. He can have any woman he wants but he has one tiny, little problem. He has a no relationship clause in his contract and the girl he desires doesn't need just a hookup.
Teague is a girl chasing her dreams in L.A. and the least thing she wants is to tangle
Luiza
Jun 24, 2017 Luiza rated it it was amazing
what a beautiful book!
I feel so happy to have read this!
Riki
Jul 01, 2017 Riki rated it it was amazing
LOVE, LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK! Mateo is 😍!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

**review to come**
Bec
I received an arc in exchange for an honest review.

Talk British to Me is a sweet story about a small town girl that dreams of being a travel writer and a hot ex-soccer player that is a secret radio personality. Mateo has really nice abs, a sexy voice, and far too much charm. Teague is a math whiz who decided teaching isn’t for her, is shy and is really caring. Mateo’s contract says he can’t be in a relationship and Teague works for his mother and does not want to jeopardize her job, even if the
Pamela Lilley
May 28, 2017 Pamela Lilley rated it it was amazing
Robin Bielman is a new author for me and one I swear I'm going to indulge in again. A complete feel good read. I fell in love with ALL the characters, they were funny, straight up, great people. The storyline is always a favourite with me.......sexy guy, complete commitment phobe, meets cute, adorable girl and basically falls in love. A couple of little twists within the storyline and I was completely addicted from the getgo. Mateo is a straight up, super nice, super sexy, if not overly confiden ...more
Konny
May 25, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Talk British to Me by Robin Bielman is a stand alone contemporary romance novel.

Meet Mateo Bennett, hes the dating guy at a morning radios LA music station, where he gives his perspective of dating, sex, love and life.
For his job he has to stay single. Thats no hardship for him. Till Teague Watters shows up. Shes a fresh breeze. Teague works ata acoffeehouse and sucks at saying no, shes too nice.
They meet and hit it up from the start. But he doesnt tell her the truth about his and his radio show
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
When not attached to her laptop, USA Today Bestselling Author Robin Bielman can almost always be found with her nose in a book. A California girl, the beach is her favorite place for fun and inspiration. Her fondness for swoon-worthy heroes who flirt and stumble upon the girl they can’t live without jumpstarts most of her story ideas.

She loves to go on adventures, and has skydived, scuba dived, p
More about Robin Bielman...

“I want to lick his accent right off his mouth,” 2 likes