Start by marking “Eris: Eternal Truths, Book 1” as Want to Read:
Eris: Eternal Truths, Book 1

Eris: Eternal Truths, Book 1

Only time knows if they are meant to be together.

Immortals Lucien and Ranulf have survived to see the modern era to be with the woman they both love once more. Equally anticipating and dreading the reunion, they’ve vowed to let her decide which of them she wants to be with. But are they prepared to let one woman end a friendship that has lasted centuries?

Eris has just
Published April 19th 2017 by DZRB Books (first published June 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Eris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eris

Talltree
Dec 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-menage
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jul 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Immortal & Time Travel Lovers
Time travel, immortality, romance, polyamorous relationships, and mysterious eternals, are what make up this incredible story. Eris Brue is a computer genius who loves comic books, LARP (live-action role playing) and renaissance faires. Lucien Riordan and Ranulf Styr have amassed quite the collection of comic books and happen to be the owners of an annual renaissance faire. They are also immortals from the thirteenth century searching for the one woman they both fell in love with all those centu ...more
C. Erani Kole
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from the author*

Oh. My. God. This is everything I love and MORE. When I first read the blurb, I knew I was going to enjoy it because of the poly-aspect and time-traveling romance. Who doesn't love seeing couples fall in love twice? The story was also a LOT: gave me a lot to read, to love, to fawn over and be invested in til the very end. I loved Eris and how confident and adorable she was. Learning about her family and their own perks were ju
Grady
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
‘As it turned out, weird worked for her.’

D. Reneé Bagby, or simply Reneé to her friends, is an Air Force brat turned Air Force wife. Born in the Netherlands, she has traveled all of her life and called many places home - Japan and in several states of the US, including Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, California, Maryland and Hawaii. She’s an avid world builder who loves torturing her characters on their paths toward happily ever after. When not concocting new ways to give her character
Mspraise50
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was recommended to me by reading buddy. My first book by this author. Its a paranormal story. Its a story to two men who love the same woman. Whilst I enjoyed the characters in the story, I thought the author drag the story out and made the book way too long. For the actual content of the story the book could have much shorter. Due to this fact it too me a while to finish the book.
Laylah
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my Favorites of all time

I could not help reading the whole book in one sitting. It is a perfect coupling of fantasy and time travel. There was emotional ups and downs that'll keep you on your toes. This book truly in every sense showcases the author's craft and I can't wait for more.
Mimi Tremont
Eris Brue’s parent’s sense of humor in naming her after the goddess of Chaos hasn’t been lost on her. Prior to starting her most recently job cataloging the collection of two insanely rich, reclusive clients, she lost her cell phone, her car died, the tow truck driver had an attitude and the directions she was given by her coworker were completely wrong, thus assuring she arrived late.

aturally, she’s anything but shocked when she finally arrives and discovered that same coworker has once again
La-Tessa Montgomery
This was a strange read for me. Not necessarily in a bad way, more of a weird contradictory, paradoxical way at times. Ok, I will try to explain myself.

The story ebbed and flowed for me, the beginning started out really slow, interesting but slow. I liked the career choice of the heroine and the secondary characters, but there was so much detail and info about what they did and how, it got a bit tedious. The male leads, on the one hand I like them and found them a nice blend, on the other hand,
Romancing the Book
Jun 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Reviewer: Emmarae
There is no way I can write a review to do this book justice. You just have to start reading. Just start it--trust me, you won't be able to stop. Every time I thought I'd get to a "stopping point", the author teases you and you have to keep reading. Or you keep thinking about it and wondering what the character was talking about or what they were going to do next. I had to snap at a lot of people several times when they tried to interrupt my reading of this one.

I've definitely g
LynnMarie
Jul 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yadkny’s Review

Shelly

4.5 stars.

Although I wanted to give this one 5 stars, I just couldn't because there were some explanations that I have no idea what the author was talking about. That being said, this was a fantastic read that I would recommend to anyone who's interested in story lines and plot development.

Can't wait for the second book in the series but I'm a little skeptical as the copyright date of this one was 2010 and it's 2nd quarter 2012 with no mention on the author's website about the second one in
Cila517
Oct 24, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This has to be by far one of the most interesting books I've read.
The many aspects to this story will keep you interested for sure.
Although the otherness of the family dynamics is a bit taxing over all it was a pretty good read.
Starapple
Edit: Yeah... 4 months on and still have not finished it.

Edit 2: Yeah... 16 months on and still have not finished it. Will I ever? I have so many other books on my list that excite me to read first before finishing this one.
Jessica Gomez
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two hot rich millionaires. What's not to like? I liked everything in this story. The time travel aspect, the extended family. The supernatural. This story has every thing. No doubt for those of us who tend to get bored. I liked how well this was truly written. No complaints whatsoever.
Temple
Jul 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lucien & Ranulf have been waiting for Eris's return for centuries.
I've read 4 of D. Renee Bagby's novels & I enjoy her refreshing storylines.
Eris comes from a multigenerational nontraditional family line. And she's about to continue that tradition.
Rolanda
Jul 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed all of D.Renee` Bagby Books

The women does it right hope to enjoy more of her books
Sabi Edwards
Totally loved this novel, not just a quick read, but a very in depth book that kept me riveted to the end. This isn't your average romance read, its a story that will captivate you to the end.
Louise
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love this book
Camylle
I loved this book until she went back in time...
Erica
Feb 02, 2016
Rolanda
Sep 28, 2013
Kirstie
rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2016
Reqail Ashbury
Jul 17, 2014
Jerri
Sep 21, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
2010 NRCA Paranormal Finalist 1 4 Apr 25, 2011 04:55PM
A Sexy New IR Menage From Zenobia Renquist (awa D. Renee Bagby) 1 5 Feb 04, 2011 08:34AM
New Erotic Fantasy Menage From Zenobia Renquist AKA D Renee Bagby 1 3 Nov 12, 2010 07:26AM
D. Renee Bagby's First Menage Now In Print 1 3 Oct 13, 2010 08:43AM

• Wild, Wild Mess:Atlanta
  • Taken By Moonlight (Moonlight, #1)
  • The Burning Bush (Santeria Habitat, #2)
  • Armored (The Té-trad Tale, #1)
  • Again
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Double Jeopardy (Strength in Numbers, #1)
  • Special Forces
  • Reconstructing Jada Channing
  • Ivy's Twisted Vine
  • Beastly Desires (The Verochka Pride #1)
  • Dimitri's Moon (The Megalodon Team, #6)
  • On Caristo's Watch (Italian Knights, #2)
  • They Say Love Is Blind
  • Carinian's Seeker (Vampire Council of Ethics, #1)
  • Nerds Are Freaks Too
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
'Home is where my stuff is'. That's Reneé's motto... one of many.

An Air Force brat born and raised, Reneé has traveled all of her life. She was born in the Netherlands and raised in Japan, Texas, Florida, and finally Virginia.

Her travels didn't stop once high school ended. She attended college in North Carolina at Elon University, graduating with a B.A. in International Studies and a minor in Asia