Start by marking “Bitten (The Vampires of Linbridge #1)” as Want to Read:
Bitten (The Vampires of Linbridge #1)

Bitten

(The Vampires of Linbridge #1)

Harper is a young girl who grew up in a special town, a town called Linbridge. What’s so special about this town? Well, it might be the simple fact that most of its residents are vampires. They aren’t the bloodthirsty type though. They only want to live in peaceful harmony with the humans surrounding them. Of course no one dares to defy the rules that the vampires have pla ...more
Published April 5th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published March 17th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bitten, please sign up.
Raven Asher Book 2 (Blood) has already been released. There are also two short novellas that can be read along with the series. One is in Erik's point of view…moreBook 2 (Blood) has already been released. There are also two short novellas that can be read along with the series. One is in Erik's point of view (Erik 1.5) and the other is in Ivan's point of view (Ivan 2.5). Both novellas give a little more details about what the guys are thinking and feeling. They also bridge the gaps between books 1 and 2 and then books 2 and 3. Book 3 won't be released until early 2018.(less)

GimmeAllTheWerdssss
This book really had me torn. I'm a huge paranormal/supernatural fan so in that sense this book was right up my ally. I'm also a fan of RH and I frequently read menage so again up my ally. What I'm NOT a fan of is OW drama. Yes I knew there would be some but this really pushed my limits.

It seemed like the MCs were all over the place emotionally and relationally. They would spout I Love Yous on one page and then I Hate Yous on the next. The heroine was the one the guys had been looking for for ye
Anna
Wow, this turned out to be longer that I expected.

“Linbridge, it’s a small town where everything is pretty ordinary.” Not
The town is basically filled with and ruled by vampires. So, yeah, sure it's pretty ordinary.

We learn a bunch of facts about this world from the first few pages and I liked that, it saved me from feeling confused. But you gotta admit, this vampire "protection" thing, as they like to call it, is pretty damn close to slavery. If you're not "protected" by a specific vampire, yo
Runningrabbit
This is an easy book to read, with good characters and a good story. Although there aren't many new concepts in this novel, there is plenty of story. The characterisations are clear cut with well defined personalities and distinctive relationships that separates each of the characters. The story keeps you hooked with a steady pace that keeps the revelations coming as the plot thickens.

I'm very much looking forward to getting stuck in to the next novel.

I received a free copy of this book via Book
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really don't have a lot to say about this book. It felt really chaotic, with emotions/feelings all over the place....almost like the main female character has slight bio-polar disorder. It has great bones to be something great, but I personally don't like main female leads to be so unsure of there feelings from one sentence to the next. Just my personal opinion and my preference.
Ashley B
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Next please

I really enjoyed this story. Hopefully the next one will be out soon! I really want to punch Ivan in the throat though like real bad. Then Erick and then Ivan again.
Tamla
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The main character is all over the place. She is with this guy he upsets her and then she is with a different guy. Another thing happens and she is back with the other guy. Then she is with someone else. The story has real potential but it is too back and forth.
Caroline Doig
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harper lives in Linbridge there is a secret in that little town that the humans dare not mention to anyone outside of that small town because if they do they go missing, the secret is that the town is full of vampires who protect the humans. Harper is turning 18 soon and she’s hoping that her protector Finn will fully take over her protection once she turns 18 but he rejects her and he dumps her in a hotel. Young girls that don’t have protectors have been going missing and no one knows what’s ha ...more
Andrea Heltsley
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-read
I love this little known author and was excited for a new series! The concept of this book was not mainstream, I've only read one other series similar. Vampires that don't always sparkle are great, but I love that they mostly have humanity still. The plot development and twists had me binge reading entirely too late at night/morning. I would make note that this is a reverse harem book. As it's a really popular genre right now, the author should definitely make note of that in the description. If ...more
Michelle Shemon
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vampire Town Not All It Seems
by Michelle S
The Vampires of Linbridge Book 1
Raven K. Asher

Let me take you into the town of Lindbridge where Vampires and humans live openly together. Harper is nearing her 18th birthday where her current protector has the option of renewing his claim or surrendering her to be on her own. If you are a fan of Rachel Caine, Stephanie Meyer or Vampires in general get ready for your new fix. This book will pull you in from page one, and not let you stop until you
Rachel Benham
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a good book. Harper was such a great character. She understood the vampires more than most. She fell in love with the wrong one, only to be guided to the three that would capture her heart. Unfortunately nothing in love and life is easy and problems arose. You definitely will not be disappointed.

Ashley
It's a creative story, but I wish the author had done a better job of explaining things. There's no real backstory for anyone or plot descriptions. I was lost as to where this was taking place and why some things were important. I need more information on the world, characters, and the "bad guys" and then I think we've got something awesome!

Agnes Parlocha
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was given to me by booksprout. I am leaving this review freely. This book is the first in a series about vampires. it is a great read. It shows how a town works with humans and vampires. It goes through how a girl fights for everything. It is a steady read and several things going on that draws you in. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I did. I am going to go find the next in this series. Hope to see you there.
Florida Debi
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely an interesting concept for a book. The twist and turns made the book that much more exciting to read. Loved the characters and the story, so much so, that I couldn't put it down. Read the first half of the book in 1 day. Can't wait to read the next book to see how it continues. Can't get enough.

Anna
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

I enjoyed the plot and am intrigued by the characters. If I had to read the word grunt one more time though i think I might have screamed. Everyone grunts everything in this book. It's so distracting. Other than that I really did enjoy it. The guys really pissed me off. I hope she makes them work for her forgiveness if she ever does forgive them. This ends on a major cliffhanger and I hope the next one comes out soon. And they stop grunting ;)
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is written by one of my favorite authors Raven K. Asher. It is about vampires which I love to read about. The other reason I love this book so much I feel like I am living the story instead of just reading it and it is a wonderful start to a new series and I highly recommend it to everyone who loves vampire stories.

Tanya
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She was coming up to her 18 th birthday when she will be given a choose. Stay or go? Her protector pushes her away. Her life changes. She learn more about the other vampires. Her life will go through many changes. Will she ever find a place of her own? See what she will do

Wendy
Aug 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Teens would love this, lots of teen drama and angst mixed in with sexy vamps. A little hard to keep up with the main characters feelings at times, as she seems to cycle through her emotions at an alarming rate, but that is part of the storyline.

Ashley Magruder
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was fantastic... It was quite interesting to read about how vampires rule a community... That would be interesting it's a happening nowadays but then again it happens with us... it's hard for her to get along with all four of her mates... but we'll see what happens in the next book

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout......
Darlene Avery
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you're looking to get your vampire fix, than Bitten by Raven K. Asher is just what you need.

I stumbled across this book in KU and enjoyed it very much. It will probably appeal more to fans of YA, but it was a great read with enough twist to keep you guessing.

4 Stars
Amanda Sauer
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I started it took me a few chapters to get into the story. But as it progressed I thought that it was good. The main character is interesting but she has so issues. I'm not sure that I liked her at all. The guys were interesting and I liked them a lot more. The writing is good.
Kathleen Bradbury
This is a quick and easy read. The storyline is well-crafted, intriguing, suspenseful, has drama and steam. The characters are defined, and likable with sizzling chemistry. I liked it.

Tonya
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vampires with all new rules

Great story lots of plot twists and back and forth. I really enjoyed this book. I wish more things would of been wrapped up and more explanations given about what everything means for Harper. I can wait for the next book.
Andria
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read, excitement the whole time

I found it hard to stop reading once I started. This is a really great story that kept me intrigued the entire time. I can't wait for the next one!
Kim Latham
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vampires and RH...

Happily surprised. I wasn't sure how I would feel when I first began reading this. I had heard mostly good reviews which helped but I truly wasn't prepared to enjoy this book or the characters as I did. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Amber Hamblin
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I mean seriously, this book is amazing.

Sucks she has to go go through all that heart ache and to be lied to like that. Ugh guys, they never learn.
Now i head to the next book!
Sherry Westendorf
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is an okay read. Lots going on with a lot of suspense. I hate cliffhangers though so if you are like me I would wait for the rest of the series before reading. It has suspense, excitement, fun and so much more. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Kimberly
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The characters are good. The story has suspense, excitement, paranormal, fantasy, and romance. The story does end in a cliffhanger.

Amanda  Morgan
Bitten

Although this book could have been written slightly better j enjoyed it. The plot is different than most vampire books out there and had a few good twists and turns. I will definitely read the next one.
Elizabeth Presley
I liked this book well written and loved all the hot scenes thank you given me the opportunity to read this book

Pat W
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were fun to read to me. Loved the storyline. What will become of her, gripping read. I was given this book via Booksprout and I give my honest review
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Raven K. Asher is the author of Barely Alive, Running Scared, and Dead End, the three books in her series, The Story of Alexis Rose. She is also the author of sci-fi series Eden One and The Onyx Wolves series. In addition she has written singles such as Losing Levi and When Tomorrow Never Comes. Raven was born and raised near a small town in Northern Ohio. Soon after graduating high school she mov ...more

The Vampires of Linbridge (4 books)
  • Erik (The Vampires of Linbridge #1.5)
  • Blood (The Vampires of Linbridge #2)
  • Ivan (The Vampires of Linbridge #2.5)