Start by marking “Riversnow (River Valley #4)” as Want to Read:
Riversnow (River Valley #4)

Riversnow (River Valley #4)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  79 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Genevieve Banks is beautiful and successful - and one of Hollywood's highest paid actresses.

While filming opposite Hollywood's heartthrob Stefan Spencer in River Valley, Genevieve and Stefan form a deep friendship. He wants to take their relationship to the next level, but a violent incident from Genevieve's past has made her feel intimacy is an impossibility.

When her clos
Published May 2nd 2017 by 4kids5cats

To ask other readers questions about Riversnow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riversnow

Majanka
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

Riversnow is a heartbreaking drama, with a lot of suspense thrown in. Genevieve Banks is one of Hollywood’s highest paid actresses. When filming opposite Stefan Spencer in River Valley, Genevieve and Stefan become fast friends, and they have a connection neither of them thought possible. Stefan wants to bring their relationship to the next level, but Genevieve’s past still troubles her, and she’s afraid to take that s
Nicki
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Riversnow by Tess Thompson brought me back to the wonderful River Valley for the fourth time! This book tells the story of Genevieve (Gennie) Banks and Stefan Spencer. Ms. Thompson draws you in from the very beginning, where we see a glimpse of Gennie's past. I loved watching Gennie grow and overcome her past. I did not want this book to end, I wanted to keep reading about Gennie, Stefan, and their families.
Throughout the book, the memorable cha
Tracey Anderson
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've enjoyed this series. This last book I thought was especially good. I love a series set in small towns with characters that you can follow. And so many of the characters in River Valley came to feel like friends to me. The strength of women like Gennie, and Lee and Annie was inspiring and a special mention has to go to Alder. He was just hilarious. 5 stars for this one.
Pat Welte
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone that likes to read
I loved this book because the writing is excellent, Ms. Thompson makes her characters feel real. You think you are part of this story and care about everybody. I couldn't put it down, I read it in one day.
I can hardly wait for the next book in this series. Well done, Tess Thompson.
J.C. Wing
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Riversnow is another triumph for author Tess Thompson. It is the fourth installment in her highly-acclaimed River Valley series, but works equally well as a stand-alone novel.

In each of the River Valley books, the author has focused on a few main characters, while introducing others that appear in future storylines. Readers met Genevieve Banks in Riverstar. When this fourth book opens, we are taken back into the past, to a snowy town in Wisconsin. We are given an emotional view of a terrifying
Alison Scheppel
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in Ms Thompson's River Valley Series and it is also set in the town of River Valley.
We met Gennie and Stefan Spencer during the third book of the series and this book deals with their story.

The River Valley series deals with "broken" people finding a love that heals them in the magical little town of River Valley. Riversnow doesn't steer away from this thread, but the "hurts" in both Gennie & Stefan's pasts (rape; blackmail; threats; abuse; murder) are very dark and s
ROBIN RUIZ
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great Tess Thompson read! This is the fourth book in the River Valley series and can be read as a stand alone.
This is the story of Gennie Banks, Hollywood it girl, fortune, fan, success but no one knows the real Gennie. Gennie is filming a movie on location in River Valley where she’s teamed up with actor Stefan Spencer. Stefan wants a relationship, Gennie is emotionally closed off after a tragic event when she was 15.
Gennie discovers that River Valley is more than a place , it is “her
Mary Wells
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tess Thompson’s River Valley Series will make you wish you lived in this magical small town, where friends become family & help each other thru life’s dark moments and twists and turns. Riversnow is Gennie & Stefan’s Story, actors who meet & fall in love while filming a movie there. Those of us who have read the first three books will also enjoy catching up with “old friends”, but even if you start with this book you will have no trouble following the story. And then after you fall i ...more
Kelly
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best book in the series so far ! Love all the River Valley Series books. If it was a real place to live I would pack up and move ! Wonderful characters ! Beautifully written as always. I couldn't put this book down, had to know what happened to Gennie ! Tess Thompson took a very serious topic and brought it to the forefront and everyone should read it ! Pick up this series, you will not be disappointed !! Enjoy !
Davidacox604
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Tess Thompson! I always look forward to her books and this one did not disappoint.

She takes on a very difficult subject in this book. She continues to mature as an author and it shows, that she can deal with this story in such a fascinating way.

To say more is to give away the plot. No spoilers - read it for yourself. You'll be glad you did.
Merilyn R Williams
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I really enjoy the stories Tess Thompson weaves, and this book was no exception. She is so gifted at painting word pictures. It's been a while since I read the earlier books in this series, but I plan to go back and get reacquainted with all the wonderful characters in River Valley. Moving on now to Book 5, wishing I could literally visit River Valley.
Mary Davis
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All the sweeter

A great addition to the River Valley Series. I was thrilled to see this new book was out. I read it in one sitting finding it was three o clock in the morning when I finished. Looking forward to Tess Patterson writing more good books to keep us reading.
Alisha Collins
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riversnow by Tess Thompson is the 4th book in the River Valley Series and it just keeps getting better!!
Each book in this series is better than the last. I truly enjoy reading Tess Thompson. Her books are the type that once you start you can’t put down until the very end.
InD'tale Magazine
Grant is the character that has the most growth throughout the story. Liz, on the other hand, mainly has to learn to trust Grant again.

Read full review in the 2018 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Carolyn
Sep 27, 2017
Laila Bruni
Jul 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

Tess Thompson is a bestselling novelist of romantic suspense. She’s also a Zumba dancing queen, though the wearing of the crown is reserved for invitation-only appearances. Recently she’s participated in obstacle course races, the hardest of which was the Spartan Beast in Sun Peaks, British Columbia. It was an awful experience that will soon be included in a novel. There was running. And climbing
More about Tess Thompson

River Valley (5 books)
  • Riversong (River Valley, #1)
  • Riverbend (River Valley, #2)
  • Riverstar (River Valley, #3)
  • Riverstorm (River Valley #5)

Fiction Deals

• Searching for Grace Kelly
    $15.99 $1.99
  • Bricking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Elephant Keeper's Daughter
  • The Virtues of Oxygen
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Home to Harmony (Harmony #1)
    $11.14 $1.99
  • Dog Crazy
  • The Towers of Tuscany
  • The Noticer: Sometimes, all a person needs is a little perspective
  • Who We Were Before
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Reluctant Midwife (Hope River, #2)
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Sin No More (Reverend Curtis Black)
    $10.39 $1.99
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fat Chance
  • Just a Couple of Days
    $17.99 $1.99
  • The Boleyn Inheritance (The Tudor Court, #3)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • A Scattered Life
  • Every Ugly Word
  • A Memory of Violets: A Novel of London's Flower Sellers
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Desert God (Ancient Egypt, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Woman Who Breathed Two Worlds (Malayan #1)
  • An Amish Buggy Ride
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Secret Healer (The Secret Healer #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Elizabeth Street
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Gates of Rome (Emperor, #1)
  • The Unkillable Kitty O'Kane
  • It Is Well
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Sinful Calling (Reverend Curtis Black #13)
  • On a Cold Dark Sea
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Lady Viper (Tales from the Tudor Court #1)
  • Kings of Broken Things