Start by marking “Accidentally in Love” as Want to Read:

(Fircrest series #13)

A funny and bittersweet look at grief, love and families who maybe love each other too much.

Letting go of the past and facing the present and future is harder said than done for Kam Matafeo. Getting over his wifes death isnt something on Kams list of things to do. But when Grace Jackson, his new Sous Chef walks in, life is turned upside down. And not just for him either.
Published May 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally in Love

Start your review of Accidentally in Love
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
Ive been a fan of Kams since the beginning, and following his ups and downs throughout this fun series. Things haven't been going well for Kam so I was really looking forward this book and hopefully see him get a HEA.

It was so fun being back in Fircrest again, having this story pick up four years after the last books was nice. It was fun reuniting with favorite characters and seeing what theyve all been up to.

As I mentioned above, Im a big fan of Kams, it was sad to see a character who is
Kathy Jo
4.5 Stars

When it comes to life, you should always follow your heart... that's the motto that Grace Jackson tries to live by and how she found herself in Fircrest, WA as a sous chef for The Iron Skillet. She doesn't know why her heart lead her here but she is excited to find out!

While visiting the girls of Belinda's Bakery, she soon finds herself being tasked as the one to bring the heart of Fircrest back to life. And just who is the heart of Fircrest? Why Kam Matafeo of course! No pressure...
Heidi
Happy/Sad "sigh"

Major "Spoiler Alert" if you haven't read the other Fir Crest books....in fact just don't read this book if you haven't read the other Fir Crest books because it's filled with all the characters and their "personalities"...you'd be completely lost. Just READ THEM ALL if you enjoy clean contemporary romance!! You won't be sorry! :)

I have such mixed emotions right now because I hate to see this Fir Crest series end. I have absolutely loved being immersed into their world
Coco.V
Dec 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/18/2019)! 🎁
Sharon
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shannon Guymon has done it again. This final book of her Fircrest series is amazing. I love the way the story lines all came together. I really want to live in this town. Kam has always been my favorite character. I cried in Free Fallin' when Bailey died, hoping Kam could find peace and love again. Enter a happy, spunky, forgiving, big hearted ball of fire. Grace Jackson breathes life into a mans broken life and turns the town on its ear. This story brings a smile to your face and sunshine into ...more
Katie W
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**DO NOT read this book unless you've read the whole series!**

I adore this series and have felt like a resident of Fircrest, WA from the very beginning. I've been with these characters through their ups and downs and feel like they are real and true friends. When I close a book, I often feel like the characters have finally worked through their trials and are on their way to their happily-ever-after, so it was very interesting to get a glimpse of these characters 3+ years later to find that
Erin Reed
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful ending

Thank you Shannon Guymon for one last book! When Bailey died I cried for days! I could never see Kam moving on because the love was so real. But you found a way to give us a glimpse into everyone's lives and end this series on such a high note I could not stop the happy tears this time!
Please don't let this be the end for you! You have an amazing gift, it's time to move to Readerville, where three sisters take over a building and bring books back to a town in need! We love you
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
It sure was fun to transport back to Fircrest and visit all the old gang. I think everyone from previous books makes an appearance at some point or another. It was like attending a family reunion- catching up on how everyone is doing, and maybe even a bit of drama. Ok, this was a ton more drama than most family reunions I've ever been to, thank goodness.

It was so good to get Kam's story resolved. It's been a long wait between that last book where he is devastated, and this one where he finally
Julia Lance
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Accidentally in Love

*Huge Sigh* So happy I took the morning off and decided to binge read the rest of this book. I was AMAZING!!!! Everything I hoped it to be and more. This Author has poured her heart and soul into this series of Fircrest books. Her love of writing and her love of her fans shows on every. single. page. There is an Authors note at the end of the book where she explains how writing this book was so hard for her. I know for a fact there were so many fans out there (like me!) dying
Jessie
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Three things I loved about this book:
1. Kam got a second chance at happiness. It was hard seeing a character I had loved earlier in the series in so much pain.
2. There were a few other cases where previous characters had marital struggles. Normally I don't seek that out in my quest for happily ever stories. It hurts my heart. I did love how Shannon Guymon handled it though. I think a lot of times we look at romance as the magic of meeting and falling in love. We forget that staying in
Shauna
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I put off reading this story because I wasn't happy with something that happened in a previous book, which is stupid and slightly juvenile, but I was finally convinced to read this book and I'm SO glad that I did. I've always loved Kam and this book is like the culmination of everything I loved about the series. All the characters make an appearance in the story (hello Tate) and honestly Anne and Meredith could have stayed out of it, but I understand why they had to make things so dramatic. I ...more
Emily F
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect End

This was a fantastic ending to a series I've loved for years!! The way Shannon Guymon writes has immersed me in her world of Fircrest and made it a place I love to read and visit. I've been so invested in the lives of the characters, I wanted their endings to be perfect.....and yet, Shannon wove a incredible story with beautifully flawed characters and challenges that are overcome and made an ending even better than I could have imagined!! Sure, this might be okay read on its own, but
Toni
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful finish!

I absolutely loved this book! What an awesome finish for the Fircrest series. I reread all of them again this month and loved them more than the first time I read them. Shannon is a fantastic author who makes her readers fall in love with not only her characters, but the town as well. Well done Shannon, cant wait for the rest of your Karma books,loved that one as well.
Kathy
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
Ah so sad it's over. I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of the books in this series. It was fun to revisit the town of Fircrest and see Kam get a happily ever after.
This series is great for those who enjoy clean romance, but don't start here. This is the icing on the cake and shouldn't be read until you have read the other books as all the characters from those other books make an appearance.

Content: Clean
Andrea
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally happy again!!!!!!

I have been waiting to see if Kam would ever find joy and love again and it finally happened in the best way possible! I love how it's not all sunshine and roses and how Shannon Guymon showed us that life is not a Faerie Tale. It's hard and sometimes ugly but if we communicate and stay positive life is beautiful!!!!
Donna Campbell
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I was so happy to see this book published! It's been a long time coming, but so worth the wait! I loved reading about all the people familiar to me from previous books in the series. I loved Kam's story and this was such a sweet romance. I loved Grace and how she changed a whole town. I was just sad the story had to end. I LOVED it!
Krestashay
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm such a huge fan of Fircrest and all those Matafeo family members. This was a perfect ending. I've reread this whole series multiple times and still cry when Bailey dies and Tristan gets found. Loved them all so much.
Josie
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

So much forgiveness and love. I may not have read all the other books in the series, but this was amazing. I can't wait to learn the tagging of passages because there were so many positive and emotional passages I want to remember.
Jenny Peterson
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful conclusion

I love happy endings! I cried my eyes out when Bailey died. I am grateful that Kam found love again. I hope I can be as forgiving as Grace. A wonderful story about love, forgiveness, and fighting to keep marriages intact.
Valerie Waters
Mar 18, 2018
Tiffany
Jan 12, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Honeymoon for One in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls #2)
  • My Not So Wicked Ex-Fiancé (My Not So Wicked #2)
  • My Not So Wicked Boss (My Not So Wicked #3)
  • Me & Mister Everything: A Romance (Tanner Family, #4)
  • Heart & Soul: A Romance (Tanner Family, #3)
  • The Girl in Seat 24B
  • Return to Sender (A Pine Falls Novel Book 1)
  • The Heart of a Vicar (The Jonquil Brothers #6)
  • Rachel Laine (The Women of Merryton #3)
  • Hard Pack (Ridden Hard, #2)
  • My Not So Wicked Stepbrother (My Not So Wicked #1)
  • Hard Flip (Ridden Hard, #1)
  • Paige's Turn
  • House Divided
  • The Secretive Wife (More Than A Wife #2)
  • The Sidelined Wife (More Than a Wife, #1)
  • Sweet Regrets (Indigo Bay Sweet Romance Series, #5)
  • Once Again in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls #3)
I live in the Rocky Mountains with my husband and children and love my home when its not snowing. Im the author of 37 books so far. I also write YA Paranormal Romance under my pen name, Katie Lee OGuinn. I enjoy the outdoors, reading and being with my family. To find out the latest on my books, check out my blog. You can purchase all of my books at Amazon.com. Im also a huge supporter of Operation ...more

Fircrest series (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • You Belong with Me (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #1)
  • I Belong With You (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #2)
  • My Sweetheart (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #3)
  • Come To Me (Love and Trust Trilogy, #1)
  • Be Mine (Love and Trust Trilogy, #2)
  • Tough Love (Love and Trust Trilogy, #3)
  • Falling for Rayne (Love and Flowers Trilogy, #1)
  • Dreaming of Ivy (Love and Flowers Trilogy, #2)
  • A Passion for Cleo (Love and Flowers Trilogy, #3)
  • My One and Only (Love and Weddings, #1)