Start by marking “Hanging in the Stars (Dark Romeo, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hanging in the Stars (Dark Romeo, #3)

Hanging in the Stars

(Dark Romeo #3)

The finale to the Dark Romeo trilogy…

Roman and Julianna are rocketing towards a fiery end. But it’s not over until it’s over. Betrayals will be revealed. The twisted truth will come to light. Nothing is what it seems.

Can Roman and Julianna find a way to be together or will Shakespeare’s curse befall our star-crossed lovers?

Inspired by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, this
Published September 2017 by SB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hanging in the Stars, please sign up.
Sienna Blake Hi Brenda,
Reader ARC signups are in my Reader Group. Have the link to your Amazon review of Dark Romeo 2 handy: http://bit.ly/SiennasDarkAngels

Start your review of Hanging in the Stars (Dark Romeo, #3)
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pulse pounding story which takes you on a high speed car chase like thrill. I never ever put the book down, even for a minute.
It's that engrossing !!
Books 1 & 2 laid ground , created the backdrop for this perfect story about imperfect people. Roman and Juliana , who have stood every trial and test for their love...what if they are Ill fated like their literary counterparts?! **gasp** . I cried many times reading the story because a love so true and selfless shouldn't die ....should it?!
The
Laura Lee
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hanging in the Stars (Dark Romeo, #3)
By: Sienna Blake
5 Solid Stars

WOW!!! EPIC ending to a Fantastic Series!!!

What Roman and Julianna have gone through was one heck of a roller-coaster ride. One that I would have jumped from before the first downhill decent. But these two have stuck together and it has made their love for each other that much stronger.

“The most terrifying thing any of us can do is to fall in love. Why do you think they call it ‘falling’ in love? The greater the love, the harder
Expresso
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I knew it! I absolutely friggin KNEW IT! I knew this conclusion, this book right here, would rip my soul in two and then what??!!! Who is left to pick up the pieces?!!!

HITS is one of the best conclusions in a trilogy I've read to date. Trust I've read my share of trilogies and this baby right here is now in the top three!

I can't really dive into the story without revealing spoilers but allow me to convey the awesomeness present on every page in the story. From love to loss, from lost to
Maria Angie Mendoza
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The highly anticipated conclusion of this phenomenal series is nothing short of a live wire thriller!
First of all this book cannot be read as a standalone. Books 1 and 2 expertly laid the foundation for the masterpiece that is Hanging in the Stars.
The writing was exceptional, the characters so well developed and likable, I was totally consumed by the story and the story of Roman and Julianna.
Roman and Julianna have proven their loyalty, their love and devotion to each other and to their
Melanie (mells_view)
Way to end this series!

Great wrap up to this three book series. If you like Romeo and Juliet retellings then you definitely need to read these books. They are similar enough that you say, "OH YEAH," but Blake does a great job giving this story it's own identity.

Such a great read!

^^ Check out my fan edit on Instagram!
Jamie
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-arc-s
This series is sooo good! Although this series is promoted as "dark", I didn't find it as dark as some may believe. There are darkish scenes and flashbacks. Violence for sure. Maybe I'm just immune to "dark" books. Nevertheless, the story is good.

Hanging in the Stars, is the 3rd and final installment of the, Dark Romeo series. It is absolutely mandatory that you read the first two first. You must read this series in order. Each book picks up right where the last left off.

I wasn't sure if the
Anne Milne
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a series this has been and thus conclusion to Roman and Juliana's story was just perfect.
The first two books introduced us to their dangerous love affair, I grew to love them the more I read but their life together is not easy there is so much against them. This one pulls all the loose ends together to a heart stopping conclusion.
The author gives us a story of lust, passion and an unending love with twists and turns that had me throwing my kindle several times. The danger is a theme that
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Hanging in the Stars by Sienna Blake was a thrilling and emotional conclusion to a fantastic series. Roman and Julianna's story was one filled with lust and heartache, secrets and betrayal, and violence and danger. Their tale of undying love and obsession completely enthralled me from start to finish.

"It was an irreversible love. An unbreakable love. Completely unconditional. Beautiful and terrible all at once."

Blake wove some incredible twists and turns in this book, as family secrets came to
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
"It was a beautiful ending and amazing writing. I can’t actually get this out of my head, I fell in love with this series and you should all definitely pick this up and read! I know for a fact I’ll be picking up more of Sienna Blake’s book. "

A full review at ABookHaven
My Next BookBf
“He’s not scared of you.”Nora let out a sigh. “The most terrifying thing any of us can do is to fall in love. Why do you think they call it ‘falling’in love? The greater the love, the harder we will fight against it.”

Words of wisdom in the truest fashion. This is my favorite quote (hands down) we gots to LOVE Nora right?

Hanging in the Stars is the Finale to the Dark Romeo trilogy and let me tell you Sienna Blake does not dissapoints.

She has become one of my top favorite Authors and a
Naughty Mom Story Time
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed

Most are familiar with the classic tale of Romeo and Juliet. It's one of the most tragic love stories every written. True soulmates, that felt an instant connection that bound them heart and soul only to be ripped apart by their families because of a long time feud that had been around long before they were. Many authors retell this story with their own unique spin on the characters and story line and what Sienna Blake put down on paper was one of the best versions I've come across.

Julianna
SOMDReigel
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“It was an irreversible love. An unbreakable love. Completely unconditional. Beautiful and terrible all at once.”
Hanging in the Stars is a fantastic finale to the Dark Romeo series. The series covers a two-year span in the forbidden love of Roman and Julianna. They had been pushing and pulling against their feelings towards each other, and falling in love. They were fighting against each other because they weren’t meant to be together. From love, loss, heartbreak, betrayal, secrets, loyalty,
Corrie
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hanging in the Stars is the final book in the Dark Romeo trilogy. I have LOVED this entire series and found myself impatiently waiting for each new installment!

After book one I was HOOKED on Sienna Blake. Every book she puts out after reading this series will be mine. MINE! About 3/4 of the way through I thought, just maybe, I was going to have to dislike Sienna forever. But it's all good! AMAZING ending to this series!

Giving reviews for series where you have to read the books in order, is
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
After much anticipation, I finally got my hands on this book and boy was it worth the wait. Once I started this book I could not put it down! This is book #3 in a series and they must be read in order.

While the theme of Romeo and Juliet exists through this epic series, it is not as predictable as you may think and I was shocked by how emotional and teary-eyed many of the moments made me. That's quite something because I don't cry easily! Roman and Julianna go through so much while having to
Kelley  Benson
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hanging in the Stars is a whirlwind of emotions. An epic conclusion to the Dark Romeo series that I'm almost sad it's over. At one point I had to put the book down and walk away, I was so upset with the turn the book had taken. But Sienna definitely redeemed herself.

I really loved the connection I developed with Roman and Jules from Love Sprung from Hate that just continued to build until now. I didn't want to let them go. Their connection and chemistry just drew me into the story with them, I
⏃ : ✦ villainous_reads ⏃ : ✦

"If the love is strong enough, it will survive anything."

I can't believe this is the end for Roman and Julianna's epic love story. I was on the edge of my seat biting my nails, praying that these two would get the happy ending they deserve.

...Julianna. My perfect Julianna, her honey-hair and angel's soul shining brightly in my mind. My heart twisted with regret most for her.

I'm sorry I hurt you.
I'm sorry I lied.
I'm sorry I couldn't deserve you.

With this being the end, deadly secrets are
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july
Hanging in the Stars will have you riding tidal waves of emotions leaving you satisfyingly drained at the end. I went into sudden cardiac arrest where my heart stopped three times throughout this story and I needed resuscitation. I will be sending Sienna my ambulance bill!! The anticipation to know the outcome, held me with bated breath as I flipped those kindle pages faster than Aunt Jemima can flip flapjacks.

The Dark Romeo trilogy mirrors Shakespeare’s most famous love story. There are so many
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Completely stunning, suspenseful, and perfect ending to this story!!! Definitely a must read. At every twist and turn I was holding my breath, heart beating fast so anxious to see how it was all going to play out. The characters are perfect. They make you want to root for them and make you feel what they feel. I honestly couldn't think of a more perfect way to read a modern twist on this timeless classic.
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Intense and mind blowing, Hanging in the Stars, gives us the end of a trilogy that is absolutely incredible!

Roman and Julianna are so in love that hurts. Their love will make powerful men fall by their feet. Their fate was hanging in the stars indeed.
They will get through so much. Pain. Fear. Hope. But in the end they will conquer their own world!

There are a lot of emotional scenes in this story, some I wasn't expecting and shocked me a lot. The twists are great and give it an angsty feel that
Kim Whitehead
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cow! What a nail biter!! Had me on edge and cheering! So many emotions! Twisted and suspenseful! Awesome story! My first time to experience this author and this trilogy was fantastic! Modern day fairytale!
NC Reader
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
Y'all, this series is one of the best damn series I've read in 2017! The conclusion to the series nearly broke me. I had to walk away a couple of times to catch my breath and get myself together. Though I'm sad to see it end, I couldn't ask for a better ending.
Grab the Kleenex and at least one bottle of wine (i needed more), turn off the world and buckle up!

Marilyn
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, if you thought that this final installment of the Dark Romeo series was going to appease your emotions, just wait!! There was a point in the story where I literally think I stopped breathing for a few pages! Roman and Julianna have endured so much in their quest to finally be together, and in "Hanging in the Stars," it definitely doesn't get much easier for them. But one must fight for what one truly wants, right? And that they do!
This story has it all---your emotions will be taken on
Charley Moore
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Romans and Juliannas ending will leave you shattered but not surprised.
The truth will always out and it does this epically in the final chapter of these two characters story.
I would definitely read anything by Sienna again
The Book Bee
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"The truth was, I had fallen in love with Roman Tyrell and I didn't know how to crawl out of love."

Phew!! What a ride!! I *really* enjoyed this Romeo and Juliet adaptation!! If you missed out on my reviews for the first two books, they are up on the blog and the respective books.

IT WAS FUN TO SUSPEND BELIEF while I was reading this entire trilogy.....it was such a great adventure for me being my first mafia series, and while I am not sure how often I will read a mafia book,
Brigitte
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hanging in the Stars is an outstanding finale to this mind blowing trilogy.

After the shocking conclusion of the previous book, Roman and Julianna are trying to get on with their separate lives. Not successfully! They are constantly on each other's mind. It's meant to be for the best, but it's not doing their hearts and souls any good!

Roman goes on a reckless bender and lands himself in deep trouble. He doesn't really care about what happens to him though! As long as Julianna can have the future
Nadine
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG you guys, what an ending!

You know what, I did not want it to end!

I swear I did not…

Alright, so at the end of book 2 The Scent of Roses it was very pretty bleak! I was really upset and worried as we all know how the original Romeo and Juliet ended and I was so so scared we were heading there in Hanging in the Stars.

I mean can you blame me? I really love Roman and Julianna so much, so me telling you that I was filled with dread should not come as a surprise. I do not want to tell you how it
Sangria
A different twist to a mob story....

If you haven't read the first 2 books, stop & go back. This is a great series. Sometimes KU offers you a gem, I've never read the author before, but the synopsis grabbed me. This is the last book.

We find Roman and Jules living very lonely lives after book 2 but We finally get all the questions we were wondering about, answered. Theres lots of inner dialogue and the author does a good job fleshing those feelings out. There's still romance, but I thought
Eryn
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy WOW, what a ride!

The conclusion to the Dark Romeo series is one helluva ride! Of course, being based on Romeo and Juliet, you know it's going to rip your heart out at some point; and Verona isn't generally a place of easy happily ever afters. I fully expected this book to be one of extreme emotions and it did not disappoint in any way, and the end.... ohhh the end.

However, Sienna has a way of storytelling that even if you're crying you can't put it down because you need to know what's going
Books and Soap Book Reviews
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, 5-stars, reviewed, dark, mafia
Tina's Book Review - 5 Stars for Hanging in the Stars by Sienna Blake
(ARC supplied by the author for our honest review.)

"I gave up my life for hers. I’d do it a hundred times if I had to. It was my sacrifice. It was all I had to give her. Perhaps now I could be…good. Perhaps now I had redeemed myself. I had proven myself worthy of her… I only had to give her up."

OMG! The third installment in the trilogy is definitely my favorite! Sienna had me in freaking tears. Tears! Literally, tears were
Brittany (The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf)
Hanging in the Stars is the conclusion of the Dark Romeo trilogy by Sienna Blake. It is the epic ending to a great story! Like the two books before it, I couldn't put it down. I wanted to know if Roman and Julianna were fated the same as their literary counterparts.

This is an emotional read which I seem to be drawn to as of late. I cried at parts because of the emotion within the pages. There is so much selflessness shown in their love story and it's sweet and sad at the same time. Roman and

• Bound Forever (Bound, #2)
  • Bound by Lies (Bound, #1)
  • The Last Call: Mafia Romance
  • Fake It (Castille Hotel #3)
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • Cut So Deep (Love so Dark #1)
  • Break So Soft (Love so Dark #2)
  • Damaged (South Side Boys, #1)
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction, #3)
  • My Fake Fiancé (The Guilty Series, #3)
  • Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)
  • Wreck & Ruin
  • My Donut Princess (The Guilty Series, #3.5)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
  • Two Billionaires in Vegas (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Addicted to Love (Bayou Devils MC #2)
  • Hopelessly Devoted (Bayou Devils MC 1)
Get Sienna's complete Bound duet as a 'Thank You' gift when you sign up for her Newsletter

Sienna Blake is a dirty girl, a wordspinner of smexy love stories and an Amazon Top 20 & USA Today Bestselling Author.

She lives in Dublin, Ireland, where she enjoys reading, keeping fit and adding to her personal harem of Irish hotties ;)

Dark Romeo (3 books)
  • Love Sprung From Hate (Dark Romeo, #1)
  • The Scent of Roses (Dark Romeo, #2)