Start by marking “Love Sprung From Hate (Dark Romeo, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Sprung From Hate (Dark Romeo, #1)

Love Sprung From Hate

(Dark Romeo #1)

Cold. Ruthless. Killer.

That’s my birthright. The only thing meant for me.

Until her.

Because when she gazed up at me, her honeyed hair spread across the pillow, her soft body naked and open, she made me feel like I could be different.

She gave me a reason to be different.

Imagine my shock when I’m dragged into an interrogation room, their prime suspect, and she walks in…

Published June 15th 2017 by SB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Sprung From Hate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Sprung From Hate

Start your review of Love Sprung From Hate (Dark Romeo, #1)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
3.25

Love Sprung from Hate by Sienna Blake is a modern retelling of Romeo and Juliet. I have always had a thing for star-crossed lovers/forbidden love, so I was automatically interested. Learning a crime family would be involved just solidified the deal! I had never read any of this author’s previous work, so I crossed my fingers and dove right in.

“Romeo” is a man from an infamous crime family in Verona named Roman whose father is trying to groom him to take over the family business…a business
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Juliana Capulet and Roman Giovanni Tyrell /Lettiere...
Two star crossed lovers from two opposite sides of the Law. They might as well be living on different planets, not in the same city -Verona. That's how apart they are. They come from different backgrounds, families, suburbs and work ethics. He belongs to the very viral fungus that's eating this city alive and which her father has vowed to eradicate and cleanse this city from.
Roman Tyrell and I were on opposite sides of the city, living in
Laura Lee
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Sprung from Hate
By: Sienna Blake
4 Stars

This was my first Sienna Blake book to read and what a start it was! This is Book 1 in the Dark Romeo Trilogy with Book 2 releasing on July 13 and Book 3 releasing on August 10. Cannot wait to read the next 2 books as this ending……….. WOW!!!

Imagine meeting someone and having the night of your dreams come true. The two of you just melted together as if it was fate. You have found your perfect match.

Now fast forward and what has happened!!!

Julianna
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a thrill ride!!
This is book 1 of a series and I was completely captivated by the intense, thrilling and sexy ride.
What's not to like in a forbidden romance between the police chief's daughter and the son and heir to the Mafia.
The writing was excellent.
This modern day version of Romeo and Juliette had the similarities of the two families in turmoil wanting different things for their family. HOWEVER, this version was fast paced, exciting, intense and sizzling hot!!
The characters were well
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Sienna Blake delivers a sexy and suspenseful spin on a timeless classic with Love Sprung from Hate. Raw, gritty and incredibly erotic, this book was an intense tale of two people from opposing worlds clashing together unexpectedly. With a unique plot and fantastic writing, the story packs a serious punch and leaves the reader eager for the continuation of Roman and Julianna's story.

"The second we touched, it sealed her fate. I didn't want to let her go. Ever."

Blake's writing is so rich and
Coco.V
Sep 06, 2017 added it
FREE on Amazon today (9/6/2017)!
⏃ : ✦ villainous_reads ⏃ : ✦
6 Julianna and her Roman Stars

Love Sprung From Hate by Sienna Blake was dark, raw, and gritty. The suspense gripped me like no other, my jaw was off the floor. My mind was blown literally and figuratively! I will say Love Sprung From Hate is one of my favorite books I have ever read. A forbidden love story between a detective and a Mafia Prince.

Julianna Capulet and Roman Giovanni Tyrell.
Two star crossed lovers, on different sides of the law.
She is light. He is darkness.

Julianna Capulet
Expresso
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get this book. If you're a lover of angst, Mafia, impossible odds, intrigue, and seriously awesome writing, get this book. NOW!

This five-star read beautifully parallel the famous Shakespearean play, Romeo and Juliet. Roman, hero, and Julianna, heroine, captured me from page one! Totally and completely knocked me on my ass and demanded I Iove them forever! Each scene hooked me! I willingly capitulate to every connection between Roman and his Jules. Things get dark and ugly rather quickly so be
Melanie (mells_view)
Oh Roman, oh Roman. Where for art thou Roman?

If you really like Romeo & Juliet retellings then this is your book. This is a spin that I've KIND of read before, but also not really. There is a uniqueness in this story, that it isn't word for word like R&J, but it does have the star-crossed lovers vibe and similar/same character names. The. Aight bits are hot, the angst is getting heavy, and the characters are sort of growing on me. This ends in a cliffhanger and the next book comes out in
My Next BookBf
Series: Dark Romeo Triology
Author: Sienna Blake
Release Date: June 15,2017
Rating: 5 Romeo Stars

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Love Sprung From Hate was my first read from this Author but it would not be my last. You Sienna Blake have earned yourself a fan for life! I wanted to devoured this book in one sitting but at the same time I didn't wanted to end. I tried my best to read slower but now I'm finished and I'm in a Bookhangover!
SOMDReigel
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Look past the last name I was given. You know me.”

WOW! Pulled me from the start and didn’t let go. Intense tale of two people from opposites sides of the city, living in two different worlds, yet struggling with the same grief. A fierce passion, intense connection from the first meeting which intensifies. A cannot work/forbidden romance between a police detective (and the daughter of Chief of Police) and a reluctant Mafia Prince has me rooting for them. Told through dual points of view, we have
Angela
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received an arc for my honest opinion.

Wow. This is not your typical mafia book. It's so much more. It's hot and sexy but the chemistry between the characters is amazing.
The son of the mafia boss and the daughter of the chief of police have an incredible night together. Just to be thrown together with Roman being the main suspect in a murder case.
I cannot wait for the rest of the series.
Shannon
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

This story has a very Romeo and Juliet feel, right down to the names; Roman Tyrell/Lettiere, Julianna Capulet, and Mercutio. Two lovers from opposite sides of the law and the best best friend, sound familiar? If you like/love Romeo and Juliette, you will like this mafia spin Sienna Blake puts on it.

For me, a mafia version of star-crossed lovers seems perfect on paper, and this story did not disappoint. It had a great push and pull feel to keep me
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
Wow!! What an exciting read! I could not put this book down. The danger, the familial expectations of each of the main characters, the intense predicament they are now faced with.... I cannot wait for the next book! I haven't been hooked into a book quite this hard in weeks!

Our hero and heroine find themselves in a situation that makes it impossible and dangerous to be together. Julianna is a homicide detective working on a case that directly involves her love interest, Roman. Is he guilty or
Cecily Bonney
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in love with this book. I was not sure how I was going to like it at first but Omg!
First off William Shakespeare is my favorite and who doesn't love Romeo and Juliet.
Roman and Juliana gave me chills. I loved how they met and the way they were with one another.
But then the big haunting line that played in my mind was nothing is what it seems.
That is true to a T when it comes to this story.
I had no idea what was boiling underneath the surface. I mean really who would if there was
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

WoW... This was an intense, suspense ride... But so good.

This book captured me from the beginning till the end. A sort of forbidden romance. The daughter of the of the chief of police and the son of the mafia boss. How can that not be described as trouble and totally a rollercoaster ride.

These two spend one night together and she had no intention of seeing him again, but then the next time that Julianna sees Roman he is the suspect in a murder.
And what's
Maxie
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Love Sprung From Hate ~ Sienna Blake

There are two extremely powerful emotions that mirror each other…Love and Hate.

Talented author Sienna Blake demonstrates this strong transformation in her rich and powerfully emotional narrative entitled Love Sprung From Hate.

“Hate and Love and hate have a magical transforming power. They are the great soul changers. We grow through their exercise into the likeness of what we contemplate.” George William Russell

The main characters: Julianna Capulet and Roman
Naomi
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

4.5 Stars

How good was Love Sprung From Hate, you might ask? It was freaking fantastic! From the opening scenes I was pulled into this world as Julianna and Roman's story unravelled, and I could see that they had insane chemistry. It was packed with action, suspense, intensity and a few sizzling scenes that will hook the reader into wanting more.

Julianna was a detective, and Roman was the youngest son of the Tyrell Mafia Empire. I could feel how attracted
Simii Khanom
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No matter era, these star crossed lovers' romance is gonna turn out epic.
Holy shit this was so good and intense as hell. I loved the concept of good vs evil happening instead of just focusing on two family rivalries.
Roman Tyrell is the youngest and the last remaining heir of Italian Mafia boss, Giovanni Tyrell. My heart breaks for Roman who is dragged into a hell he is dying to escape for so long. Despite coming off alpha to people, he has this vulnerability that makes him so heartbreaking.
Brigitte
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a splendid version of Romeo and Juliet, the starcrossed lovers. The undeniable and all consuming power of love at first sight is convincing as are all the other areas of this beautifully portrayed rendition.

Roman is the son of one of the most powerful mafia boss in Verona. After the loss of one of his loved ones, he spends most of his time with Mercutio, his best friend. He feels more at home with him and his grandmother. Unlike his older brother, he doesn't want two follow in his
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
4.5*

Sometimes an author takes something old and makes it new again and does it well. Such is the case with Sienna Blake's Love Sprung From Hate. Ms. Blake took Shakespeare's classic, Romeo and Juliet and translated it to our modern times. Ms. Blake changed the star-crossed lovers from teenagers to adults with Juliet becoming Julianna Capulet, newly promoted police Detective and Romeo becoming Roman Tyrell, errant heir apparent to a crime family. The city is still Verona but the feud is between
Corrie
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In three hours time, Sienna Blake went from someone I had never read before to on my top 5 One Click Authors.

Love Sprung from Hateis an amazing tale of a romance that can never be that pulled me in right from the start and kept me enthralled until the very end. There is so much that is taboo with the "relationship" between Julianna and Roman.

Roman is deliciousness defined. His character has to be one of my favorites of all time. Period. He is tough, exciting and dominant yet underall of thatis a
Roxanne Kade
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was smoldering, intense, dark romance at it's best. A modern re-telling of a classic that enthralled me from the very first page.

Julianna and Roman's chemistry was smoking hot - the fact that their feelings were forbidden only ignited the spark between them a million times over. Roman was suave, sophistication with a confident air that drew me in each and every time he made an appearance. Jules was a fiesty, kickass heroine; constantly at war with the feelings she had for Roman,
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of the forbidden romance, this book is for you. It's a modern twist on a timeless classic that will leave you wanting SO much more!

Roman and Julianna are natural born enemies, only they don't know that. She's the chief of police's detective daughter, determined to make a name for herself without her fathers help. He's the reluctant heir to the mob empire who tried to escape his fathers grasp.

I love the way these two meet. It's so unconventional, and absolutely fitting for them.
Marilyn
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"He's just a man. No, not a man. A god and a devil in one." ~ Julianna Capulet

"Love Sprung from Hate," the first Dark Romeo installment, will pull you in from the very first page, beginning with the explosive encounter between Roman and Julianna. Two star-crossed lovers? Possibly. But first they must decide how to handle the very difficult situation they become entangled in.
Julianna is the daughter of the new chief of police, a cop herself. In trying to prove herself to her father, she is
Brandi Aga
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow. You think you know your typical mafia trope but this is so much more! I loved it! Sienna's writing is excellent in keeping you interested in what's ahead. It's fast paced and sexy but their story is anything but easy.

Anything that is "taboo" or "forbidden" is always on the top of my list. The chief police's daughter and a son to the mafia. Sounds like a big no-no, like trouble!

A modern day Romeo and Juliet, if you will.

A series of events leads the two together AGAIN just when
Just Let Me Read ~ Kathy
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author... She is truly talented. I've read all of her books, and somehow, she just gets better and better. This book was no different. Her ability to weave a tale is flawless, but to take on a classic, making it her own while including subtle similarities, well, let's just say... MIND BLOWN.

The author's writing is beautiful, with her use of comparisons and analogies, it makes the reader feel, and I do mean feel everything. Filled with joy, suspense, humor, and many WTF moments, this book is
Jessica
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
“Look past the last name I was given. You know me.” This is my favorite line in the book, because I know exactly how it feels to be judged by a last name.

Thank you Sienna Blake for the ARC of this book. These are my thoughts and only my thoughts on the story. No form of payment was received.

The chemistry between the main characters was off the charts. I love how this author wrote this mafia book because it is so different then any of the others I have read. There is suspense, love and hate. The
The Book Bee
Jul 01, 2017 rated it liked it
REVIEW: I need more......two more books, to be exact!
"He was exactly the kind of man my mother would warn me about. Dominant without trying...."

This was my FIRST book by Sienna Blake and I am so glad I read her and I am seriously invested in this storyline now!!! In the beginning, I was a little concerned because I wasn't connecting, so I had to step away for a little bit. I set it down and did a few things around the house, posted a few things on my blog page; just general things to take my
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
This was such an amazing modern twist on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. With the bit of a mafia feel to it, it reminded me a bit of the 1996 movie version. It was such a great story that pulled me in from the start. Sienna Blake put such a modern twist on such an incredible classic and then topped it off with bonfire level heat.

Roman Tyrell was born into a one of the most powerful families of Verona and it's underground (allegedly), but he's much more than his family name and its reputation. He
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Bound Forever (Bound, #2)
  • Bound by Lies (Bound, #1)
  • The Last Call: Mafia Romance
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • Fake It (Castille Hotel #3)
  • Damaged (South Side Boys, #1)
  • Billionaire With Benefits (Make Her Mine)
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • The Debt (Mafia Vows, #1)
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia., #1)
  • Break So Soft (Love so Dark #2)
  • Liam (Mountain Ridge #1)
  • Gavriil: A Mafia Romance (Stepanov Mafia)
  • Protect Me (Mountain Ridge #2)
  • Baby Shock (Mountain Ridge #3)
  • Daddy's Best Friend (Once Upon a Daddy, #1)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
Get Sienna's complete Bound duet as a 'Thank You' gift when you sign up for her Newsletter

Sienna Blake is a dirty girl, a wordspinner of smexy love stories and an Amazon Top 20 & USA Today Bestselling Author.

She lives in Dublin, Ireland, where she enjoys reading, keeping fit and adding to her personal harem of Irish hotties ;)

Dark Romeo (3 books)
  • The Scent of Roses (Dark Romeo, #2)
  • Hanging in the Stars (Dark Romeo, #3)