Start by marking “Vested In Her (Chrome Thunder Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Vested In Her (Chrome Thunder Book 1)

Vested In Her (Chrome Thunder Book 1)

Small town biker princess Haven Mercedes Johnson wants to live a normal life, but she’s relentlessly protected by her father and his crazy right-hand man who will do anything to keep her under his thumb. With the help of an ex, Haven escapes the confines of the club, and after one last wild night, she eagerly sets off to start a new life. After being on the run for days, s ...more
Published April 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Vested In Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vested In Her

Didi Oviatt
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think I'm in love with the sexy Biker hunk Riker! The main character Haven (which I love the name BTW) really lucked out in landing this manly man! WOW he's hot! What started out as an only sex, with all personal boundaries kind of fling, quickly grew into something more... Much more. Haven and Riker are pulled to one another in an intense and completely unavoidable way. Yes, their sex life is to die for. But in my opinion, their emotions really make the book that much better!

Haven is on the r
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Hot and steamy beginning to a new series

VESTED IN HER is the first novel that I have read by Brickley Jules, and I loved it. This is one author I will most definitely be reading more of.

Haven Johnson si the daughter of the leader of Chrome Thunder, a motorcycle club. Tired of being forever controlled by her father, Haven decides to escape and runs away. She begins to experience a freedom in life that she has never had before and decides that she will never return.

Riker Davis, a prospect with th
Heather Emery
Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I wanted to love it because I love strong women leads, but something didn't click for me. The characters were good, there just wasn't enough depth for me. The plot had potential, but again it felt like it fell short on what it needed to do. The main factor was I didn't feel any sort of Alpha qualities from Riker and Haven wasn't strong to me. The actions of the characters should have shown strong qualities, but I didn't and I am not sure why. I guess it just wasn't for me.
Vania Rheault
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Vested in Her in just a couple days. (Real life unfortunately intruded.) I loved it! It's about Haven Johnson, the daughter of the leader of a biker club. Her father is too hard on her and she runs away. She experiences life from under his hard rules and discovers what it's like to be free and fall in love. I can't say any more since I don't want there to be spoilers in this review, but this was a wonderful book full of rich characters and an exciting plot. Not to mention the sex scenes a ...more
Victoria Bellfield