Start by marking “Don't Talk, I Love You” as Want to Read:
Don't Talk, I Love You

Don't Talk, I Love You

Recent college graduate Hadley Echols finally has a job. Her first priority - find an affordable place to live. She thinks it’s hopeless until she sees an ad that at first seems like a joke: “THREE MONKS SEEK ROOMMATE.” She doesn’t know anything about monks, only that her new roomies are on a vow of silence and only communicate via text. Then there’s the slight problem of ...more
Published June 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Don't Talk, I Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Talk, I Love You

Lisa Anthony
May 31, 2017 Lisa Anthony rated it it was amazing
This book Don't Talk! I Love You is a super fun creative story!  The main character Hadley decides she needs to move out of her parents house so she  answers an ad for a roommate. The trio she decided to live with are unique! And the strange way she has to communicate with them is hilarious!! I literally laughed the entire time I read the book. This story makes you feel good to read it! It is cute and funny! This book is a prefect feel good easy light hearted fun read!
For more indie book review
Cora
May 23, 2017 Cora rated it it was amazing
Let's talk about Don't Talk, I Love You just a little. It was gold. Pure gold people! You can't help but fall in love with the characters as the story goes and the whole set up is funny and smart.
The story is all about the young Hadley who just landed herself a job! (You go girl!!!) She is ready to be out of her parents house and seeks out a new place to live. She finds the craziest ad that turns out to be the opportunity of a life time in the roommate department.

She moves in with three monks
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Starting a new job, moving in with new roommates, and running into your ex can be enough to stress anyone out when they happen at different times. But when your new boss is evil incarnate, your roommate is a hot monk with a vow of silence, and your ex wants to get back together... all of this happening at the same time? Well, you roll with it. At least that is what Hadley Echols does. She is just totally freaking out on the inside.

This book was not at all what I was expecting. I knew I would get
Phammett
Jun 04, 2017 Phammett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Fun!

Shannon (I know I can call you Shannon,) I loved this book, it's your best by far. I loved the colorful characters and their senses of humor. It is such a sweet story, and now I can't wait to read the sequel. When will the next book be out? Thank you for making a little sunshine on a rainy day. Oh, one thing....I think it should have been pollo chicken not sushi, after all it takes place in Otown. 😉
Stephanie
Jun 11, 2017 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Sweet love story with a unique twist. I always enjoy this author's writing and the way she tells a story. 4 Stars!
Michelle Warren
Jun 01, 2017 Michelle Warren rated it it was amazing
With the unique concept, fun banter, and slow building romance, I loved this super cute/clean new adult read. Like all of Shannon’s books, it's great for YA readers too.
Dalene
Jun 03, 2017 Dalene rated it it was amazing
Shannon McCrimmon did it again! Every book that I've read from her has been amazing. Don't Talk, I Love You is no different.

Hadley just graduated college and got her first job, yay! Now comes the hard part, finding a place to live. When an add on Craigslist comes up offering a place to live it sounds like a great deal. Live with 3 monks, cheap rent, wait Monks? Yup. 3 Monks, Denny, Augie, and Sherman. Denny, the hot one. Augie, the cook. And Sherman, well, Sherman.

Living with 3 guys sounds like
PoshTomes
PoshTomes rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2017
Chelsey
Chelsey rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2017
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shannon McCrimmon
Jun 08, 2017 Shannon McCrimmon added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Writing this romantic comedy was truly one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in my writing career.
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2017
Gina Marie
Gina Marie marked it as to-read
May 03, 2017
Christine Woo
Christine Woo marked it as to-read
May 03, 2017
D
D marked it as to-read
May 04, 2017
Soo
Soo marked it as to-read
May 18, 2017
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
May 23, 2017
D
D marked it as to-read
May 31, 2017
Castle in the Sky Publishing
Castle in the Sky Publishing is currently reading it
Taznim
Taznim marked it as to-read
Lovingkiwi
Lovingkiwi marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Marisela
Marisela marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2017
Kara Johnson
Kara Johnson is currently reading it
Masowell
Masowell is currently reading it
Jun 02, 2017
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jennifer Carlock
Jennifer Carlock marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2017
Sam Miller
Sam Miller marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2017
Dloop
Dloop is currently reading it
Jun 09, 2017
Shannon McCrimmon was born and raised in Central Florida. She attended Rollins College and earned a Master's Degree in Counseling. In 2008, she moved to the upstate of South Carolina. It was the move that inspired her to write her first novel. She currently lives in Greenville, South Carolina with her husband and toy poodle. She'd love to hear from you! Connect with her at shannonmccrimmon.com
More about Shannon McCrimmon...