Start by marking “Don't Talk, I Love You” as Want to Read:
Don't Talk, I Love You

Don't Talk, I Love You

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Recent college graduate Hadley Echols finally has a job. Her first priority - find an affordable place to live. She thinks it’s hopeless until she sees an ad that at first seems like a joke: “THREE MONKS SEEK ROOMMATE.” She doesn’t know anything about monks, only that her new roomies are on a vow of silence and only communicate via text. Then there’s the slight problem of ...more
Paperback
Published June 1st 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Don't Talk, I Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Talk, I Love You

Paula  Phillips
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a YA/NA crossover but a clean version, then this is the read for you as you will fall in love with the characters and the story as I did. In this book, we meet Hadley who has just graduated and got her first job working for a PR Firm. Currently, though it's time to move out of the home and she answers a strange ad on Craiglist. Three Monks who are taking a vow of silence are looking for a roommate to make sure they all commit to their vow. They can, however, communicate vi ...more
books are love
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received in exchange for a honest review.

I have read all of Shannon McCrimmon’s books and this one I love the most. Why? I love the quirkiness. I love the fun way it is written. I love just the lightheartedness of the book.

It cracked me up the geeks that Sherman, Augie and Denny were. They were adorable and sweet. Although Sherman is a grump you do see a fun snarky side to him. He is the one I can’t wait to see fall in love. Augie is adorkable. His quirky smile and sweet way just fit his persona
Lisa Anthony
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book Don't Talk! I Love You is a super fun creative story!  The main character Hadley decides she needs to move out of her parents house so she  answers an ad for a roommate. The trio she decided to live with are unique! And the strange way she has to communicate with them is hilarious!! I literally laughed the entire time I read the book. This story makes you feel good to read it! It is cute and funny! This book is a prefect feel good easy light hearted fun read!
For more indie book review
Cora
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let's talk about Don't Talk, I Love You just a little. It was gold. Pure gold people! You can't help but fall in love with the characters as the story goes and the whole set up is funny and smart.
The story is all about the young Hadley who just landed herself a job! (You go girl!!!) She is ready to be out of her parents house and seeks out a new place to live. She finds the craziest ad that turns out to be the opportunity of a life time in the roommate department.

She moves in with three monks
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Starting a new job, moving in with new roommates, and running into your ex can be enough to stress anyone out when they happen at different times. But when your new boss is evil incarnate, your roommate is a hot monk with a vow of silence, and your ex wants to get back together... all of this happening at the same time? Well, you roll with it. At least that is what Hadley Echols does. She is just totally freaking out on the inside.

This book was not at all what I was expecting. I knew I would get
Phammett
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Fun!

Shannon (I know I can call you Shannon,) I loved this book, it's your best by far. I loved the colorful characters and their senses of humor. It is such a sweet story, and now I can't wait to read the sequel. When will the next book be out? Thank you for making a little sunshine on a rainy day. Oh, one thing....I think it should have been pollo chicken not sushi, after all it takes place in Otown. 😉
Cindy Rippentrop
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun little love story that includes texting conversations, misunderstanding, and the trials and tribulations of finding the one. I recommend this for vacation reading as it is highly entertaining.
Stephanie
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet love story with a unique twist. I always enjoy this author's writing and the way she tells a story. 4 Stars!
Michelle Warren
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With the unique concept, fun banter, and slow building romance, I loved this super cute/clean new adult read. Like all of Shannon’s books, it's great for YA readers too.
Dalene
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shannon McCrimmon did it again! Every book that I've read from her has been amazing. Don't Talk, I Love You is no different.

Hadley just graduated college and got her first job, yay! Now comes the hard part, finding a place to live. When an add on Craigslist comes up offering a place to live it sounds like a great deal. Live with 3 monks, cheap rent, wait Monks? Yup. 3 Monks, Denny, Augie, and Sherman. Denny, the hot one. Augie, the cook. And Sherman, well, Sherman.

Living with 3 guys sounds like
Soo
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
A while back, I picked this book as one of my Kindle Scout nominations. The preview of the book made me laugh and I was curious to see how it would turn out. Well, I snagged the book once it was available and I'm not sure why I read it to the end.

The cover is effective. It makes me think that I'll laugh out loud just like the picture once I read the story. That didn't really happen.

Hadley just graduated from college and it took her half a year to find a job. She lucks out by finding a cheap roo
Adrianne Haley
Jun 10, 2017
Amy
Jul 01, 2017
Shannon McCrimmon
Jun 08, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Writing this romantic comedy was truly one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in my writing career.
Nancy
Cheryl Bradley
Theresa
Elif
Jul 17, 2017
Shannon McCrimmon is the author of several novels, including The Summer I Learned To Dive and Kiss Me Hard Before You Go. She currently lives in Greenville, South Carolina with her husband and toy poodle. She'd love to hear from you. Connect with her at shannonmccrimmon.com
More about Shannon McCrimmon...