Start by marking “Faith, Life and Leadership: 8 Canadian Women Tell Their Stories” as Want to Read:
Faith, Life and Leadership: 8 Canadian Women Tell Their Stories

Faith, Life and Leadership: 8 Canadian Women Tell Their Stories

Here are 8 prominent women in leadership in Canada who are led by God's Spirit, who have come forward to serve as mentors and models for others. As successful, godly Canadian women, each is a distinguished leader in her field, willing to share the unique stories and lessons of their journeys, communicating with utmost authenticity and integrity. Be inspired and edified.
Published January 1st 2017 by Castle Quay Books

To ask other readers questions about Faith, Life and Leadership, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faith, Life and Leadership

Mary-Elsie
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I loved reading about these women’s journey in leadership, in influence, their struggles along the way, their faith. I loved the organic vulnerability and humility in their stories. I loved their discoveries of God’s leading and guidance in the midst of sometimes painful valleys. I loved how they realized God-sized dreams by continuing to listen to God’s whisper and trusting the adventure!
My mom often refers to Relation 12:11 and how triumph comes from the word of one’s testim
Violet
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I discovered that there was a book out with stories of Canadian women leaders, I know I had to get it. Faith Life and Leadership: 8 Canadian Women Tell Their Stories didn’t disappoint.

In it eight prominent Canadian women tell, in first person, their stories of coming to leadership—stories as unique and different from each other as the positions they hold or held.

We hear from Lorna Dueck (broadcaster); Georgialee Lang (who served a prison term before she became a family law lawyer); Carolyn
Janis Cox
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I found this book fascinating. It's a look into the lives of 8 Canadian women and how God led them to be leaders in their fields. I know some of these women but now I feel I know them even better.

"A leader's words have enormous weight to build up or tear down". Lorna Dueck.

In this world today we need to see more positive words come from our leaders. These women know how to do this.

"A hallmark of true leadership is authenticity and the ability to unabashedly ask for help when it's needed." Georgi
Marlene Rohr