Start by marking “Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3

4.62  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3 delivers the kind of sexy stories you want most: daring, bold, and surprising tales of women who pursue their boundless passions anywhere and everywhere. Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel, winner of multiple Independent Publishing Book Awards, these scintillating scenarios turn the tables on how women are "supposed" to behave. Instea ...more
Paperback
Expected publication: December 12th 2017 by Cleis Press

To ask other readers questions about Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3

Dar
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each story takes about 10 minutes to read, and there is something there for everyone really. MF, FF, FFM, multi-partner, paranormal, young, old, multiple races, ages, sex, BDSM, vanilla, kinky, and not, really, a little bit of everything.

Most were good, some were awesome, and a couple I skimmed, but none I skipped. These were hot and spicy bites of stories that satisfied for the moment, and then you had another waiting for you!
Gea
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m lost for words, can’t think of any adjectives to describe this.
Believe me it’s good, really good, hot, whatever...
Pat
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book contains a short story for everyone's taste! Good stories with great characters made this book a very enjoyable and entertaining read!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Susan Hokanson
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a series of very short stories with a little bit of everything - there is sure to be something you'll like. Even when the story wasn't quite my thing, it was interesting enough that I kept turning the pages until the end.
BP34
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an advance copy and voluntarily chose to review. A variety of short erotic stories in a variety of themes. Something for everyone that will keep your kindle steaming and you page turning. Well written with captivating characters.
Christina
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has something for everyone from vanilla to kinky. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a fun and sexy read. It was a pleasure to read and get lost for a bit in these stories I voluntarily read this book in exchange for my honest opinion.
Lisa
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received an arc in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book. Characters were well written and the plot was exciting. I definitely recommend this book.
Magali
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Bundle of erotica short stories of all kind. Each story can be read in 10mn, so it can be read anytime. They’re all well written and arousing. Some stories would had deserved more pages to know what happen after.
Dee
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Variety is the Spice of Life!

Longing for something different or yearning for something to arouse your senses? Look no further “Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3 will fulfill all of your fantasies. Each story is professionally written by a premier collection of highly creative authors. There is something for everyone in this anthology including heterosexual trysts, lesbian and bisexual encounters as well as multiple partner scenarios. Women who enjoy reading an assortment of erotic procl
Melissa Schwaab
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well written, keeps your attention and also wanting more. Have found a few more authors to follow and check out their work. Loved the variety as well. Enjoy!!

I received an advance copy and voluntarily chose to review
Roger
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What makes this "Women's Erotica"? Each story can be read in a matter of minutes, and there is a little bit of everything. I received an ARC of this book and am reviewing it voluntarily.
Jaclyn Berard
Dec 06, 2017
Jaclyn Berard
Jun 04, 2017
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
R.J.
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Emily L. Rooks
Nov 30, 2017
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Kramer Bussel
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Angie Lauren
Nov 22, 2017
Leandra Vane
May 06, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Emmanuelle Maupassant
May 07, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Eve Pendle
May 09, 2017
Thien-Kim
May 09, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Cecilia Duvalle
May 09, 2017
Rachel Woe
May 10, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tellulah Darling
Donna Jennings
is currently reading it
Terri Oconnell
Charlotte Stein
May 11, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Steff
May 11, 2017
August McLaughlin
May 12, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Brandy Fox
May 12, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Rhode
May 12, 2017
Bianca Mccarthy
May 12, 2017
LaGina
May 16, 2017
Annabel Joseph
May 17, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela
Tracey Hogan
Aug 04, 2017
Daisy Logan
Sep 04, 2017
I'm a writer, editor, book reviewer, journalist, interviewer, blogger, and event organizer. I've edited over 60 anthologies, and my books have won 8 IPPY (Independent Publisher) Awards. I have written for Alternet, The Daily Beast, Elle.com, The Frisky, Glamour, Gothamist, Harper's Bazaar, Huffington Post, Inked, Jezebel, Mediabistro, New York Post, The New York Observer, Penthouse, The Root, Salo ...more
More about Rachel Kramer Bussel...