Start by marking “Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3

Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3 delivers the kind of sexy stories you want most: daring, bold, and surprising tales of women who pursue their boundless passions anywhere and everywhere. Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel, winner of multiple Independent Publishing Book Awards, these scintillating scenarios turn the tables on how women are "supposed" to behave. Instea ...more
Published December 12th 2017 by Cleis Press

To ask other readers questions about Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3

Dar
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each story takes about 10 minutes to read, and there is something there for everyone really. MF, FF, FFM, multi-partner, paranormal, young, old, multiple races, ages, sex, BDSM, vanilla, kinky, and not, really, a little bit of everything.

Most were good, some were awesome, and a couple I skimmed, but none I skipped. These were hot and spicy bites of stories that satisfied for the moment, and then you had another waiting for you!
Kevin. Mckernan
Jan 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
Very good even from a male perspective. The stories on the whole were very well written and enjoyable lol
Oleander Plume
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Another stellar anthology from Rachel Kramer Bussel!

When I see Rachel Kramer Bussel’s name on the cover of a book, I expect great things, and I was not disappointed with her latest offering.

This volume celebrates diversity in both character and content, but the most refreshing aspect for me was the way each female protagonist discovered something new about herself. Whether she found inner strength, a new appreciation for her body, or celebrated her desire without shame, reading about these char
Rodin
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant collection of short stories.
A highlight package might include Body Shots
A Matter of Trust
And
The Skin of Someone Else
But
Whatever strikes your fancy is most probably in this Volume.
Great collection from great authors
Five stars
Jillyn
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Cleis Press anthologies. The main reason why is that they are so diverse, and this book is no exception. There are 21 short stories in this book, but other than being labeled erotic, they couldn't be more different. There are characters of color. There are characters in the LGBTQ category. There are women who are submissive, and women who dominate. There's monogamous couples and polyamorous ones. There are characters in their senior years and ones who are squeaky clean and new. There are ...more
Gea
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m lost for words, can’t think of any adjectives to describe this.
Believe me it’s good, really good, hot, whatever...
Tracey
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, signed-copy
a free copy of the book was provided by Rachel Kramer Bussel for an honest review

It’s the end of 2017 and Rachel Kramer Bussel has released volume 3 of the Best Women’s Erotica. This a collection of short stories focusing on the pleasure of women and how they indulge in their most wanton fantasies. The themes vary from role-play to threesomes to BDSM. There’s a story here for everyone.

I absolutely loved this volume. It reminded me how amazing the first one was. The stories are all unique on thei
Susan Hokanson
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a series of very short stories with a little bit of everything - there is sure to be something you'll like. Even when the story wasn't quite my thing, it was interesting enough that I kept turning the pages until the end.
BP34
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an advance copy and voluntarily chose to review. A variety of short erotic stories in a variety of themes. Something for everyone that will keep your kindle steaming and you page turning. Well written with captivating characters.
Christina
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has something for everyone from vanilla to kinky. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a fun and sexy read. It was a pleasure to read and get lost for a bit in these stories I voluntarily read this book in exchange for my honest opinion.
Pat
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book contains a short story for everyone's taste! Good stories with great characters made this book a very enjoyable and entertaining read!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Magali
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Bundle of erotica short stories of all kind. Each story can be read in 10mn, so it can be read anytime. They’re all well written and arousing. Some stories would had deserved more pages to know what happen after.
Susan Csoke
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SENSUOUS, SEXUAL Stories that will keep you reading!!!!! Thank you Goodreads for this free book!!!!!
Lisa
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received an arc in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book. Characters were well written and the plot was exciting. I definitely recommend this book.
Elaine A
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthologies, erotica
**I received an advance copy of this book from the editor. This is my honest, voluntary review.**

A well-curated collection of 21 erotic stories, with something for most anyone who is looking for erotic tales focused on the woman's experience. As with any anthology, stories will vary for each reader, both in execution and taste, but on the whole I found the writing to be highly skillful, the tales well-varied, and many of the scenarios original. These are short stories, but I found all of them de
Sarah Thompson
Please note: I received an advance copy and voluntarily chose to review.

So I will say up front that I would have purchased this book had I not been given a copy. I may still need a Kindle copy so that I can carry it around with me. I’ve read the first two collections, and I was thrilled to know that this one was coming.

Rachel Kramer Bussel has a talent for finding fresh voices in erotica, and fresh takes on women’s pleasure. The stories in this collection are no exception! They take on gender ro
Emmanuelle Maupassant
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Huge applause to editor Rachel Kramer Bussel for collating another anthology of sensational stories.
Needless to say, there are plenty of ‘scorchers’ - my own ‘flaming chillies’ favourites include ‘Demon Purse‘ (I’ve just discovered an inner-demon-dominatrix fantasy – thank you Sommer Marsen!) and Annabel Joseph’s ‘Making It Feel Right‘ (I love stories which switch from where I first think they’re headed).

Several of the stories touched and inspired me, for their tenderness in delving our uncerta
Alexleo
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you need a break during the day, a fantasy to spice the evening, a dream to take to sleep, well this collection of very short stories (15 min max) might be the right book for you. There are so many genres, so many different scenes and possibilities, that you surely will find something that works for you. Vanilla, sweet, hot, MF, FF, XX, NA, over60, D/s, you name it, you find it.
Terri Oconnell
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic
This was a wonderful set of 21 short erotica stories from different authors. Al the stories could be read in under an hour. Some of the were very hot and care should be taken when reading in public. I personally enjoyed 'Through the lens' by Emmanuelle DeMaupassant with her character finally reclaiming her life.Another was 'Red satin Ribbons' by Tamsin Flowers. This story drew me in from the beginning with her description of being all tied up in a box. The last of my favorite is 'Demon Purse' by ...more
Dee
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a good anthology of erotica to kick-start anyone's library of erotic titles. With 21 stories, you'll find something to tickle your kink bone. Well written and edited.

I received an advance reader copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Dee
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Variety is the Spice of Life!

Longing for something different or yearning for something to arouse your senses? Look no further “Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3 will fulfill all of your fantasies. Each story is professionally written by a premier collection of highly creative authors. There is something for everyone in this anthology including heterosexual trysts, lesbian and bisexual encounters as well as multiple partner scenarios. Women who enjoy reading an assortment of erotic procl
Angela
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-requests
This is a very well put together selection of erotic short stories to escape into. Each has been carefully selected to give variety of the subject matter and quality of writing. There is something for every erotic taste, be it menage a trois, bondage, voyeurism or just about anything you can think of, there is a sensual and stimulating story to tickle your fancy. The length (a-hem) of each story is perfect for a quickie at bedtime or a couple on the commute to work!
Melina Greenport
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If there's anyone I trust to curate my erotica, it's Rachel Kramer Bussel. The characters in this collection are diverse, well-drawn and provide ample doses of thought-provoking drama and delicious arousal.

I received an advance copy and voluntarily chose to review.
Melissa
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well written, keeps your attention and also wanting more. Have found a few more authors to follow and check out their work. Loved the variety as well. Enjoy!!

I received an advance copy and voluntarily chose to review
Julie Parks
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: general-fiction

This book is SUCH a relaxing read that is guaranteed to take your mind off whatever job-errand-child-bill-garbage-dinner-conversation-busride etc you're on.

There's enough of every kind of ***on*** and "+""on*"*" and everything in between. It's steamy and it's sexy and it's really imaginative and well-written. Every story is by a different author so they're also very different in style and context, you can read them in any order of arousal you please.

I've been reading so many thrillers that didn
T.C. Mill
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
(Note: I received a free ebook of Best Women’s Erotica of the Year, Vol 3 for my honest review.)

The third volume of Best Women’s Erotica of the Year combines significant variety with several recurring themes that keep the book feeling cohesive. The ones that struck me included growing older, the use of paint (or body paint and makeup!) as well as photography and other art, negotiating desires, and storytelling–plus books as physical objects, stress on the physicality part. There was also a great
Silvia
Jan 06, 2018 rated it liked it
A sexy collection of short stories. While the stories were definitely enjoyable, there was really no depth to them. You couldn’t really get to know the characters and find what drives them and their intimate connections.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
LaGina
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great collection of steamy stories that has something for everyone to enjoy. You can never go wrong with one of Rachels anthology.
Verity W
Apr 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
****Copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review*****

An interesting mix of stories here. Some who I would happily have read more about, others which weren't for me. I thought this gave a good taste of what's available out there - and would be a good way to discover new authors or to work out what sort of tropes you want to read. There were a couple of authors here who I'd be interested in reading more from and particularly longer works from them as I find short stories quite unsatisfying a
Amy Reiley
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I first became aware of Rachel Kramer Bussel's work when she interviewed me for an article three years ago. I've been following her career ever since and this volume does not disappoint. The book has an interesting variety of writers, each a talent in their own respect. It's a very fast read and I like the fact that you can just breeze through a story in a few minutes or indulge in the whole volume at once if you have the time.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • First: Sensual Lesbian Stories of New Beginnings
  • Multi-Orgasmic
  • Irrevocably Claimed
  • Gratis: New Beginnings (Gratis Anthologies, #2)
  • True Choices (True, #3)
  • Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • Quickies
  • I Still Remember
  • Brie's City of Angels (Submissive in Love, #6)
  • Brief Encounter
  • His Beast Mate (Beast Mates, #4.5)
  • Finding Love Down Under
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • In Too Deep
I'm the editor of the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series, the Best Bondage Erotica of the Year series, and over 60 anthologies including The Big Book of Orgasms and Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica. I've also written a wide range of erotica about everything from French fries to fishnets. I read a wide range of genres, from erotica to romance to mystery to memoir to graphic novels and anything that ...more