Start by marking “Green Kitchen at Home” as Want to Read:
Green Kitchen at Home

Green Kitchen at Home

In Green Kitchen at Home, bestselling authors and bloggers David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl are back, this time with simple yet delicious recipes that can be cooked during a busy week, and will allow you to sneak more vegetables into your diet. This book makes vegetarian food a little more accessible, and features wholesome food that everyone, including meat-eaters, will l ...more
Published April 20th 2017 by Hardie Grant

To ask other readers questions about Green Kitchen at Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Green Kitchen at Home

Café aux Lettres
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Er staan mooie recepten op hun blog en in dit kookboek, alles ziet er heel smakelijk uit. Het is dan ook zalig om dit boek te doorbladeren en te lezen. Recepten zijn over het algemeen niet zo moeilijk en ook zijn er geen ingewikkelde ingrediënten die niet te vinden zijn. Absoluut uitproberen!
Shipshapeeatworthy
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s no secret here that I have a deep respect and admiration for David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl, the authors of the Green Kitchen Stories blog as well as countless (well, almost countless) books and two apps. Having reviewed two of their previous books I could barely wait for the publication of their newest book Green Kitchen at Home to see what they had in store. Quite honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever made a recipe from any of their sources (blog, book, or app) that hasn’t turned out specta ...more
Amber
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Great recipes and techniques that I will use over and over again!
Erika
May 10, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction, food
En biblioteksreservation som anlände när jag inte riktigt hade tid att fundera på matlagning. Snabbläste den dagen före återlämning men behöver låna den igen och tillbringa mer tid tillsammans med recepten i den. Första intrycket: Söta saker och frukosträtter är det som tilltalar mig mest i den vilket gör mig lite besviken – det är trots allt vegetariska vardagsmiddagar som jag hoppas finna. Och de finns, men känns inte lika lockande som de rätter som presenterades i Green Kitchen Travels.
Amy
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An avid fan of their blog, Green Kitchen Stories, and their Green Kitchen Smoothies book, I simply had to give this one a try. Another treasure trove of vibrant, flavorful, creative, nutritious recipes, delivered alongside exquisite photographs and charming narrative.
Zuzana
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet another great cookbook from GREEN KITCHEN!! And what I like about this one is that it's filled with everyday recipes the authors make themselves for their family. And they all look tasty and a ball to make! Not to mention, that it is beautifully shot!
Lisa Visser
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beautiful book! Lovely variety of fresh and healthy recipes.
Mary
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book! Lovely pictures! I've tried a few recipes and they were great too!
Leentje
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Verliefd op de thuiskeuken van David en Luise. Toegankelijke snelle lekkere veggie recepten voor het hele gezin. Prachtige foto’s. Een boek om op te eten. Recensie op www.kookeetleef.wordpress.com.
Cor
Ptic
Aug 23, 2017
Joodith
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
As a vegetarian for over two thirds of my life I'm always keen to look at new ideas and recipes; this book is one of the best I've seen.

It's quite a big, hefty hard backed book with plenty of lovely, colourful photographs, all printed on good quality paper. The family photos are particularly appealing. So, that aside, what's inside this book of delights?

Different chapters cater for different meals, making it easy to find something for a particular meal, but it's the way the recipes are structur
David Arringdale