Start by marking “DARK JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #2)” as Want to Read:
DARK JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #2)

DARK JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Night of the Kings #2)

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
DARK JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Book Two of the Night Of The Kings Series)

WHAT IS HOT, DIRTY, TWISTED

AND HAS A CLIFFHANGER?

You guessed it. He's back. Darker, and more powerful than ever. The story continues, and it's messy and dirty and a bit of a roller-coaster, BUT this is NOT the end of James and Rain's story. DARK JAMES ends with a cliffhanger as well. The g
Published April 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about DARK JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance, please sign up.

Shayne Ford Hi Janine. I apologize for the late answer. I just noticed your question. I don't know if you are still interested in becoming a member of my ARC…moreHi Janine. I apologize for the late answer. I just noticed your question. I don't know if you are still interested in becoming a member of my ARC Team. If you are please subscribe here http://bit.ly/2s7GxUr.

Shayne(less)

Karin
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third series I've read by Shayne Ford and it rocks!!! I couldn't wait to read more about James & Rain after how the last book ended.

Rain is still dealing wth the consequences from book 1 and is now barely surviving and completely isolated in New York. Rain is in survival mode and ends up doing the one thing she thought she wouldn't. But this path also leads her back to James, Lex & Ed.

I loved Rain even more in this book, she's grown a lot and realizes that everything James to
Rebecca Austin
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-magic
This is the second book in the series and book 1, James, needs to be read first.

Rain Morgan has left her home behind and gone to New York. But for Rain things have not gone the way she had hoped and she finds herself lonely and with little money left to her name. Then one night her luck changes when she meets David Moore.

James Sexton has never forgotten the girl who left him but has vowed to move forward until one night when they are surprisingly brought back together.

Now both Rain and James hav
Debi
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ SERIES!

I was captured by this series of books! I couldn't stop with just book one! Had to read more about James! He is so very broken & dark without his Rain, as is she. Now I am on to the next book in this SERIES! I love all of these characters so much!
Gladys
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much. It offers a complex romance that is penned by the very talented Shayne Ford. This is book two in a series of three and it is not written or intended to be read as a stand alone. Trust me you would not want to even try because you want the full story. Every detail is a stop along the way on our journey and they all matter. This is a story of love. A love that doesn't come easy or quickly.
Book two starts with Rain still dealing with the fallout from the end of book o
Anne Baker
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This Is my honest review for the ARC I received. Rain moves on to New York to start a new life as she blames herself for her mum and dads divorce. The book store in New York proves to be very difficult Trying to work alongside nasty Angel makes things even worse. Hardly managing to feed herself and pay the rent she meets David a very rich play boy who is married. He pays her for evenings spent with him and in the meantime she meets a woman who gives her a card with an Escort details on it. She b ...more
Rebecca
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
**I received this ARC in exchange for an honest voluntary review** WARNING: This ends with a cliffhanger! This is the second part of James & Rain's story. Definitely an unconventional & complicated romance this is turning out to be. This part of the story took a sharp left turn for Rain that I really didn't see coming at all. Didn't expect such emotional development from Lex & Ed either when the guys meet up with Rain again. Also in this part of the story, we witness the infamous Nig ...more
Destiny Bridwell
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I got this as an ARC for my honest opinion and review. I am falling in more with this author the more that I read. This is the second book in this series. It has Rain dealing with what has taken place at the end of book one. She is broke and bitter and working so hard and clawing her way, but she is not getting anywhere. She walks back into James' life and he is so not ready for that. Does this mean a new beginning for them? You will have to read to find out.
Kristy France
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from author in exchange for an honest opinion.

This second installment of the Night of the Kings series was amazing! This face-paced storyline definitely shows us what happens to Rain when she tries to figure out how to take care of herself on her own. The plot is very well developed and complex. I enjoy the rollercoaster ride between Rain and James. I can’t wait for the last installment of this series to see how our little messed up family comes out at the end!
Regina Baker Stidams
The 2nd book in the series Shayne is one of my favorite authors .
Rain is an escort in New York . Rain and James once again are thrust in to the others life will it be a good chance of luck for them this time or a struggle? Pick up book one and two to find out . I can't wait to start the 3rd book. I am volunteering to leave a review for an Advanced Reader Copy
Pat Labrie
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read

OMG this book was totally awesome. There is some steamy scenes and a little suspense. I didn't think I could love this series more than I did but I was wrong. Shayne did and awesome job with book 2 and now I gonna read book 3
Janine Stemmet
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 just got this story better and better!! Hang on to your seats, its wild rollercoaster ride!
Andrea
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Refer to Amazon.com for my review under Andrea M on 04/05/2017.
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG Shayne did it again, Book 2 got better than first book.James & Rain story keeps me griped every time i start to read about them. this book is a real page turner
Eva Wiggers Holmbom
Jun 01, 2017
Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Headline: I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC copy of Dark James by Shayne Ford. And I loved it!
Ahhhh! Even though I k new it was going to end in a cliffhanger, it didn’t help. I need more! Now! I know Shayne is already working on the next book, but it come soon enough for me. Rain was amazing in part 1. She is breathtaking in part 2. It makes me happy and sad at the same time to see how she has changed. James is still the sexiest man ever. I was mad at him for a few parts but it didn’t lesse
Alexis Brannon
Aug 18, 2017
Jasmine
Shelves: arc
I received an arc copy of this book for my honest review.

I enjoyed the 1st book in the series and this one did not disappoint. This is a well written book with great and developed characters and an excellent storyline that kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.

James finds Rain has finally found a way to make her own money and her own way. He is not fond of her new occupation but can't blame her for finding her way. When they reconnect, it is so hot and the chemistry hasn't lessened
Pat Walley
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the "Night of the Kings" series and it is just as good, if not better than the first book! This book has a well written storyline and the characters, James & Rain will have you hooked the minute you start reading their story! I look forward to reading more from Shayne Ford!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Ana
Sep 21, 2017
Natalie
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second installment in this series continues to deliver quality reading!

Rain leaves her hometown in Colorado to go to NYC to try and make it on her own. But she quickly realizes that living paycheck to paycheck isn't working.

She goes out on a whim and meets a sexy business man looking for some company. After a steamy night and a nice paycheck later, Rain realizes she can turn her life around as a call girl. But, what happens when it leads her back to James, Lex and Ed? Will she truly find her
Esther Alayeto
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful continuation of Rain's and Jame' story. Picks up right where book 1 left off with an amazing, fast-paced storyline that is very well written and developed and flows smoothly. Kept me hooked from beginning to end and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next book in this series.
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.
Megan
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
In the second book of this series, we find out how Rain finds a way to "make it" and find her own success in New York City. It's exciting to watch her embrace her own power and make the decisions she does to live the style of life she wants. She is definitely not the same sweet, innocent Rain we first met in Book 1. James and Lex (and later Ed) come back into the picture, paths cross, and things get pretty hot. We finally get to learn about what happens during a Night of the Kings (wow!). And no ...more
Heather Eastveld
May 10, 2017
Shayne Ford
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Zeinab Dh
Lorri
Jul 17, 2017
Kim
Jul 30, 2017
I write the kind of books I like to read, and in particular, a certain type of story I always had a hard time to find. I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I do.

GENRE: New Adult Romance featuring hot-blooded men and adventurous women. The male cast includes Rock Stars, Billionaires, Bad Boys, Alphas with a heart, and the sweet, strong man you may find next door.

AUDIENCE: 18+

The stories are emot
More about Shayne Ford...

Night of the Kings (6 books)
  • JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #1)
  • TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES, #3)
  • LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #4)
  • HARD LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #5)
  • LOVING LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #6)