Start by marking “Fighting Mac (Charon MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Fighting Mac (Charon MC #2)

Fighting Mac

(Charon MC #2)

She’s no sleeping beauty, but then he’s no prince—just a biker warrior to the rescue.

For the past three years Claire ‘Zara’ Flynn has been at the mercy of narcolepsy and cataplexy attacks. But after she witnesses a shooting by the ruthless Iron Hammers MC, her problems get a whole lot worse. She’s now a marked woman, on the run for her life.
Former Marine Jacob ‘Mac’ Miller
Published June 13th 2017 by Khloe Wren

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Mac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting Mac

Tracey Anderson
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series!
Lynn Edgar
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting story that kept me on the edge of my chair. Zara and Mac definitely were an unlikely couple but their strong personalities balanced them nicely. Can't wait for book 3!
Miranda Beazley
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mac has a past he doesn't want to get into with anyone, even his brothers have no idea what he's been through. But he is determined to set up the gym and offer self-defense classes for woman so that his past doesn't happen to someone else. Zara has been through trauma that has left mental scars she has to live with everyday. After a shooting at the coffee shop she works at and saying the wrong thing to the wrong person has Zara running for her life.

This book was amazing. Its a darker read than t
Jessica
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fighting Mac is second book in the Charon MC series. Zara is working her job as a waitress when she witnesses a murder and offers names and identifying features to the cops. Now she’s on the run from the Iron Hammers MC and heads to the Charon MC’s territory. She gets a job waitressing again, and that’s when she meets Mac. Zara doesn’t know who to trust anymore, but as she starts to fall for Mac, she quickly realizes that she can trust him. When the Iron Hammers find out where Zara’s hiding, Mac ...more
A
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I mean I thought the first one was out of this world, then I met Mac. Oh my Mac, you broke my heart so many times because of all you had seen and dealt with. There there was Claire, who also just needs all the hugs in the world. I was so glad these two were the match made in this book. There is a lot of emotional heavy issues in this book, I mean the first one has them too, but this book it makes your heart super heavy in a way that makes you hold the book a little tighter hoping the characters ...more
Lisa Book Shelf
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it

I had the pleasure of being able to read the ARC of this exciting book. Its book 2 in this series and its Zara and Mac book.  After witnessing a hit by rival MC Clubs Zara runs and starts a new life. But this town is protected by the Charon MC Club and when Zara pass catches up they are there too protect her. Mac has had an eye on the new waitress and knows shes in trouble but he sets out to protect her and claim her.

A fun and hot book filled with hot alp
Lisa
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fighting Mac is Book 2 of the Charon MC and can be read as a stand alone, however I highly recommend reading Inking Eagle first and you will have a deeper understanding of the MC, it's members and honestly because it's a great read.

This is Mac and Zara's story and it's extremely fast paced, sexy and emotional! Both are strong individuals, but when their love blooms nothing can stop them. Be prepared for some tears and anger at some moments of darkness that may be rough for some people to read.

Michelle Eriksen
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, this book was so good. This book took me from super steamy love scenes to moments that had my heart beating so fast because I was freaked out by what was happening. I got mad at her a couple of times because why does this poor girl have to go through all of this and it made me stay up way past my bedtime because I had to see what was going to happen next. All I can say is amazing writing, awesome story-line and characters and I learned a little bit to top it off, so bonus.

Mac an
Gucci Girl 35
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

Fighting Mac is a good story but be warned it has triggers. Zara female lead she is one tough character and Wren puts her though some hard situations. Mac is typical alpha biker with sexy blue eyes.

I loved that Elle Boon's characters Kellan, Xan and Jenna were included in this story..love Iron Wolves Series.
Great storyline to Fighting Mac...definitely should be read, so add to your TBR list and get a copy!! Happy Reading!!
Claudia
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inking Eagle was my first Khloe Wren read. Fighting Mac is the 2nd book in the series. I honestly cannot say which one of the Charon MC men is muy favorite. Each individual character that Ms Khloe introduces is simply the best in their own right. Mac is perfectly alpha and Zara compliments him with the right amount of damsel in distress with a kick when needed. Absolutely adore this book and the author. Can't wait to read Taz's story. Bravo Ms Khloe.
Ariel
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one hot and heavy read. If you love sexy alpha overprotective males( love them myself) then this is for you
I love that Khloe can show even people with health issues can live a normal life. And Zara has two health issues to contend with and she never lets it get her down. She is a woman to look up to. And Mac.... Man that guy could blow your socks off with just a look.
Lisa Ann Leos-Garcia
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's official, the Charon MC Series is a MUST READ! I know this is only book two, but I have zero doubts that the next books will be equally as entertaining as the first two. In fact I started the third book as soon as I finished this book, because I could not wait for more of the Charon's.
Sue
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I wasn’t hooked on this series after reading Inking Eagle, I sure am now after reading Fighting MAC! Loved Zara and Mac’s story! Loved the addition of Kellen, Jenna and Xan from Elle Boon’s world! A great surprise. I can’t wait to read more of this series. Loved it.
Juli Hall
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Mac and Zara's story is so chalked full of emotions, suspense and Hot sexy scenes. The Charon MC takes care of their brothers and their "old ladies". MC romances are my favorite and Khloe is becoming my favorite author. Can't wait to read more
Judy Funk
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so awesome

The heroine in this book is probably one of the strongest women I have ever read about. This series is not only filled with drama and hot MC hero's but strong women too. Love this series.
Debbie
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

What a great book!! I just absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the next book in this series!! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!! :)
AnnaMarie Gardner
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow hot intense alpha males at their finest. Love Mac and Zara, their connection and story is amazing.
Pamela
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

Mac and Zara OMG whst s amazing journey. The pages are full of drama, deasters and emotions. The story pulls you in and doesnt let you go
Mary
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was awesome! Not only are the bikers great, the additional complexity of the heroine’s narcolepsy and cataplexy made it so interesting! Great book!
Melani
Cindy Grooms
Feb 22, 2019
Katherine
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story. Usually I don't set foot in the MC world because their moral are some what skewed, Ms Wren though has created a group of men whose morals are all set in stone and completely in line they just aren't restricted by the normal rules the rest of us are. And honestly I love these men and I can't wait to see more in this series
Crystal Alexis
Sep 17, 2018
Kari
rated it it was ok
Apr 14, 2018
Beth DiLoreto
Dec 21, 2018
Missnoname
rated it did not like it
Oct 26, 2017
Kathleen Williams
May 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Charon MC (7 books)
  • Inking Eagle (Charon MC #1)
  • Chasing Taz (Charon MC #3)
  • Claiming Tiny (Charon MC #4)
  • Saving Scout (Charon MC #5)
  • Tripping Nitro (Charon MC #6)
  • Scout's Legacy (Charon MC #7)