Start by marking “Fighting Mac (Charon MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Fighting Mac (Charon MC #2)

Fighting Mac

(Charon MC #2)

She’s no sleeping beauty, but then he’s no prince—just a biker warrior to the rescue.

For the past three years Claire ‘Zara’ Flynn has been at the mercy of narcolepsy and cataplexy attacks. But after she witnesses a shooting by the ruthless Iron Hammers MC, her problems get a whole lot worse. She’s now a marked woman, on the run for her life.
Former Marine Jacob ‘Mac’ Miller
Published June 13th 2017 by Khloe Wren

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Mac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting Mac

Start your review of Fighting Mac (Charon MC #2)
Tracey Anderson
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series!
Darcy
Dec 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, e-book, 2019
This book was filled with all sorts of crazy, but through it all Zara managed to find a place to belong and people that cared about her, something she needed. I loved that every time something bad happened to Zara, Mac was there for her, heck the whole club was there for her. This one ended in the best way possible for Zara, found out her dad was a hero, the club helped clean up a big problem and she's living her HEA with Mac.
Wminbc
Ok...I need to get this out of the way first. My grandmother had narcolepsy and suffered from cataplexy attacks. Her Cataplexy was not as severe as was described here, but then we all were hyper aware of my grandmother that we never let anything too shocking or upsetting exist in her world. Her attacks occurred most often during laughter...my fam jam is VERY funny and we love humour. I would remember walking up beside her or another family member walking up to her to hold her at the waist when m ...more
Lynn Edgar
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting story that kept me on the edge of my chair. Zara and Mac definitely were an unlikely couple but their strong personalities balanced them nicely. Can't wait for book 3!
Miranda Beazley
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mac has a past he doesn't want to get into with anyone, even his brothers have no idea what he's been through. But he is determined to set up the gym and offer self-defense classes for woman so that his past doesn't happen to someone else. Zara has been through trauma that has left mental scars she has to live with everyday. After a shooting at the coffee shop she works at and saying the wrong thing to the wrong person has Zara running for her life.

This book was amazing. Its a darker read than t
Lisa Book Stacks
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Got caught up with this series on kindle unlimited. Great series.
Becky
Dec 19, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mac and Zara's story

First let me say this was definitely not as good as book one IMO, hence 2.5-2.75 star rating.
I loved book one the characters, the finding true love with growly alpha men in and out of the bedroom, tons of great secondary characters, and the story, a real story that doesn't end when the main characters fall for each other. I also love the fact that these stories showcase military men still in and out of the service to our Country! These men finding a place that makes them feel
Jessica
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fighting Mac is second book in the Charon MC series. Zara is working her job as a waitress when she witnesses a murder and offers names and identifying features to the cops. Now she’s on the run from the Iron Hammers MC and heads to the Charon MC’s territory. She gets a job waitressing again, and that’s when she meets Mac. Zara doesn’t know who to trust anymore, but as she starts to fall for Mac, she quickly realizes that she can trust him. When the Iron Hammers find out where Zara’s hiding, Mac ...more
A
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I mean I thought the first one was out of this world, then I met Mac. Oh my Mac, you broke my heart so many times because of all you had seen and dealt with. There there was Claire, who also just needs all the hugs in the world. I was so glad these two were the match made in this book. There is a lot of emotional heavy issues in this book, I mean the first one has them too, but this book it makes your heart super heavy in a way that makes you hold the book a little tighter hoping the characters ...more
Lisa
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fighting Mac is Book 2 of the Charon MC and can be read as a stand alone, however I highly recommend reading Inking Eagle first and you will have a deeper understanding of the MC, it's members and honestly because it's a great read.

This is Mac and Zara's story and it's extremely fast paced, sexy and emotional! Both are strong individuals, but when their love blooms nothing can stop them. Be prepared for some tears and anger at some moments of darkness that may be rough for some people to read.

Michelle Eriksen
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, this book was so good. This book took me from super steamy love scenes to moments that had my heart beating so fast because I was freaked out by what was happening. I got mad at her a couple of times because why does this poor girl have to go through all of this and it made me stay up way past my bedtime because I had to see what was going to happen next. All I can say is amazing writing, awesome story-line and characters and I learned a little bit to top it off, so bonus.

Mac an
Jules M. Swyler
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

First off, I absolutely loved how Khloe Wren incorporated Zara (Claire) having narcolepsy with cataplexy and did so accurately! As someone who deals with that, I can assure you she is dead on!

This has all the instalove, MC, damsel in distress, kidnapping themes, however aside from the inclusion of Zara’s illness, this book was STEAMING HOT!!!

I will warn you, the part where Zara is in the other MC’s clubhouse is VERY disturbing and can definitely be a trigger.

I’ll likely read the other
Claudia
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inking Eagle was my first Khloe Wren read. Fighting Mac is the 2nd book in the series. I honestly cannot say which one of the Charon MC men is muy favorite. Each individual character that Ms Khloe introduces is simply the best in their own right. Mac is perfectly alpha and Zara compliments him with the right amount of damsel in distress with a kick when needed. Absolutely adore this book and the author. Can't wait to read Taz's story. Bravo Ms Khloe.
Gucci 35
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

Fighting Mac is a good story but be warned it has triggers. Zara female lead she is one tough character and Wren puts her though some hard situations. Mac is typical alpha biker with sexy blue eyes.

I loved that Elle Boon's characters Kellan, Xan and Jenna were included in this story..love Iron Wolves Series.
Great storyline to Fighting Mac...definitely should be read, so add to your TBR list and get a copy!! Happy Reading!!
Andrea Floyd
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Wow, murder, mayhem, kidnapping, sex trafficking, twists and turns , action packed, add in intrigue, romance, betrayal, rival motorcycle clubs, not as sin retired military, and a strong independent feisty woman running for her life and you have one fantastic read. Thoroughly enjoyable characters with an interesting storyline, this is one book you won't want to put down, well worth your time to read, once you start the series you'll be hooked.
Gina Marie
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mac & Zara

Wow, this book was pretty damn amazing!! Mac is now on my list of top 5 Book Boyfriends, because seriously what is not to love about a big, sexy, alpha, ex-marine, with a heart of gold, and a burning need to save every damsel in distress he can. Even though Zara is a strong, independent, woman, finds herself in need of a Hero, and in her Gentlemen Biker she definitely found him.
Ariel
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one hot and heavy read. If you love sexy alpha overprotective males( love them myself) then this is for you
I love that Khloe can show even people with health issues can live a normal life. And Zara has two health issues to contend with and she never lets it get her down. She is a woman to look up to. And Mac.... Man that guy could blow your socks off with just a look.
Rebecca
Oooh my wicked hot sweet and Sexy loving this series Claire aka Zara has seen and heard simehjhg now she needs help.

Mac Charons MC takes a liking to her right from the start, who wants her and why?

The pain that she goes through when she's kidnapped not once but twice csn she recover from it?
Marie Vayer
Another great book

Love the series so far, great proofreading! Love reading a book that isnt full of errors. I only wish that sledge had gotten more than a single bullet, what happened to the two club whores and the prospect that helped him escape? Dont like parts of the story left hanging hence the 3 star
Andrea Gillan
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This his Mac's book. He is one of the three marines that joined the club. He is fiercely protective of women and we find out why in this book. Claire or (Zara) is a witness to something horrible and escapes to their town. Something about her draws Mac in and when he finds out who she is he will stop at nothing to protect her.
Gemma adkins
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc
Amazing hot sexy! full of romance and sexy men on hot bikes! Macs past comes to light in this story and opens up curiosity to who is really is. Also the hardships followed with illnesses with narcolepsy and catoplesy! Zara is such a loving sweet innocent little women theres nothing not to love about her x
Juli Hall
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Mac and Zara's story is so chalked full of emotions, suspense and Hot sexy scenes. The Charon MC takes care of their brothers and their "old ladies". MC romances are my favorite and Khloe is becoming my favorite author. Can't wait to read more
Sue
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I wasn’t hooked on this series after reading Inking Eagle, I sure am now after reading Fighting MAC! Loved Zara and Mac’s story! Loved the addition of Kellen, Jenna and Xan from Elle Boon’s world! A great surprise. I can’t wait to read more of this series. Loved it.
Lisa Ann Leos-Garcia
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's official, the Charon MC Series is a MUST READ! I know this is only book two, but I have zero doubts that the next books will be equally as entertaining as the first two. In fact I started the third book as soon as I finished this book, because I could not wait for more of the Charon's.
Robin Andrews
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so awesome

The heroine in this book is probably one of the strongest women I have ever read about. This series is not only filled with drama and hot MC hero's but strong women too. Love this series.
Toni Lewis
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc
Guys these books just keep getting better with each one I read . Mac and Zara well let’s just say boy you will be on your feet constantly reading this one it’s crazy . So many people are after Zara and it’s up to Mac to save her . Will he make it to her in time ?
Debbie
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

What a great book!! I just absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the next book in this series!! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Pamela
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

Mac and Zara OMG whst s amazing journey. The pages are full of drama, deasters and emotions. The story pulls you in and doesnt let you go
AnnaMarie Gardner
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow hot intense alpha males at their finest. Love Mac and Zara, their connection and story is amazing.
Michelle Zdyb
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Enjoyable book. Mac and Zara are a great couple. Loved the cameo with the iron wolves MC. Hope they appear again.

• Shifting Gears (Satan's Knights Prospect Trilogy Book 1)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Breaking The Chains (Satan's Knights Prospect Trilogy Book 2)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC, #6)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #2)
  • Twister's Survival (Devil's Riot MC #3)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #3)
  • Wick
  • Thorn's Revenge (Devil's Riot MC #2)
  • Wicked Games (Bayou Devils MC #8)
  • Taming Coyote (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #4)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Reaper's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC, #0.5)

Charon MC (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Inking Eagle (Charon MC #1)
  • Chasing Taz (Charon MC #3)
  • Claiming Tiny (Charon MC #4)
  • Saving Scout (Charon MC #5)
  • Tripping Nitro (Charon MC #6)
  • Scout's Legacy (Charon MC #7)
  • Mac's Destiny (Charon MC #8)
  • Losing Bash: Extended Cut (Charon MC #9)
  • Finding Needles (Charon MC #10)
  • Forging Blade (Charon MC Book 11)