Start by marking “Outlaw's Redemption (A Viper's Bite MC Novel, Book 3) (Viper's Bite MC)” as Want to Read:
Outlaw's Redemption (A Viper's Bite MC Novel, Book 3) (Viper's Bite MC)

Outlaw's Redemption (A Viper's Bite MC Novel, Book 3) (Viper's Bite MC)

*** Outlaw's Redemption is a full-length, STANDALONE, Secret Baby Second Chance BBW Biker Romance. Though for full enjoyment of the story, you should read Outlaw's Hope (A Viper's Bite MC Novel, Book 1) ***

Sara

Ian and Sara. Sara and Ian. That's how it's always been, since the sixth grade, and definitely since before I knew what love really is. And I do love him, I'll never
Published April 18th 2017 by By the Pond Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Outlaw's Redemption (A Viper's Bite MC Novel, Book 3)

Tpagirl
Outlaw’s Redemption was the third and final book in Lena Bourne’s Viper’s Bite MC series. I loved this series.

We’ve read about Ian and Sara consistently from the first book in the series and we now finally heard their story. They had been together since they were kids and they were soul mates. However, Ian had been in prison just shy of two years and was now released. Sara had left him the day he left, stating she couldn’t live the life of violence that he led. A lot changed while Ian was in pri
Annamaria
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Fabulous Stars! This is the third book in the Viper's Bite Series and it is a stand-alone novel but it is best to read the whole series to fully understand it. This is Ian and Sara's story and it span's a lifetime since they met in their youth. We Now find Sarah pregnant with his child and Ian is in prison where he does not know Sarah is pregnant. Ian is now out of prison and he is determined to win Sarah back. Will Ian blame Sara for not telling him the truth about their son? The author wr ...more
Krisz
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
What a great story again from Lena Bourne. I just loved how Sara and Ian was meant to be. There wasn't even one moment in Ian's life where he would consider his life without Sara in it. They both made mistakes during their relationship which was unusual both in dedication and in duration within the folds of the MC. Being a mother I perfectly understood Sara's motives and wish to provide supportive milieu where a family can fluorish.
Well written book, enjoyable story
Judy
This is the 4th book I've read in this series. This book, as well as the others in the series, has captured my interest and I found myself liking these characters and wanting to read about the next one. If you like MC romances with a little grit, intrigue and likable characters this series is worth taking a chance on. They are available on KU.
Books 2 Blog
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing

So this is the last book in the Viper’s Bite MC series, and for me was the best. I loved the intensity in this story, with both the relationship between Ian and Sara and the final play for the rights of the MC. This book had so much more passion and emotion attached to it. I can’t say I loved the characters, and although Ian was the real deal alpha male, he was probably a little too cocky for my liking, right to the end you only got to know the MC member, and although I love a dominant
Carla
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Carla's Four Star Review

Outlaw's Redemption is book three in the Viper's Bite MC series, and it is Ian and Sara's story.

Ian and Sara met in their youth and instantly knew they were meant for one another. Over the years, they have broken up and gotten back together more times than they can count, but this time Sara means it when she ends their relationship. Ian is going to prison, and Sara is pregnant. Not wanting to expose her child to Ian's dangerous lifestyle, Sara picks up and moves never tel
Dana Busenbark
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this third book of A Viper's Bite MC series, we follow Sara who we have seen in the other two books. We find her in Phoenix now. We find out quite a bit more about her than we did before, because we follow her. What did she do when Ian went to prison? Why did he go to prison? What happened? How long is he supposed to be in for and when will he get out if he does? The things that happen with Sara are quite entertaining. Her 'date' with her boss Russell, who asks her to go to the opening of a n ...more
Cathy
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ian and Sara have always loved each other, but finding out she was pregnant meant that if Ian went to jail they could never be together...so when that happened she just and left and refused to let him know where she was. 17 months later he is out and determined to win her back...all the while, she has no plans to tell him about Ethan (their son). There is a lot of back and forth with them. Because her heart and her head are in two different places.

Ian's love for Sara is unwavering and you can't
Crissy
Feb 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was an okay read. I enjoyed the second book in the series the most and even though this book can be read as a standalone, I think it's best if you start from the beginning of this series to get the backgrounds of the characters in this book because these story are interconnected standalones. Sara was a very frustrating character and although I didn't hate her I just hated all of the back and forth between her and Ian. I thought I heard about the end of Shade in the second book but unfo ...more
Charlotte Isaac
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-books
I was looking forward to this story of Ian and Sara, but I can say I got a bit frustrated with these two characters. Mainly Sara and her back and forth of wanting him and not wanting him. But the author won me back by end of story.

I like Ian (Beast), he wants to make up for everything he has done wrong, also very loyal to Sara even throughout everything they been through.

I didn't like Sara much because she was back and forth with her trust, and couldn't make a decision. She won me around near th
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this amazing series, and is Sara and Ian’s story. These two have been in love with each other for years, despite all of the ups and downs, as in any relationship. Ian was involved in some criminal activity, and ended up in jail serving time for 17 months. Sara was not happy with Ian’s MC connections, and broke up with him when he was sentenced. Sara has been hiding her own secrets, and now with Ian out of prison, he is determined to get his girl back. Will these secrets ...more
Pam
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lena Bourne has penned another winner with this one, Ian and Sara's story. I couldn't put it down but I do recommend that you have read the first two books in the series or you will be behind the eight ball.
These MC men fight hard and love hard and heaven help anyone who disrespects their old ladies. This book is full of love, angst, heartbreak, humour, despair, forgiveness, fear and trust. You will find yourself bouncing all over the place. Not quite sure at times who to believe, who to feel so
Gladys
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Sara and Ian's love is complicated and gritty. I love a story where the bad boy is a big softie when it comes to those he loves and this describes Ian perfectly. These two started as childhood sweethearts and Ian's involvement with the MC has always been an issue between them. Now, after serving time, Ian discovers he's a father and realizes he must change to be the man Sara needs and the father his son deserves. A really great book! I'm posting a completely honest, v ...more
Donna
May 14, 2017 rated it liked it
OMG this book made me want to throw my iPad against the wall! Ian (Beast) and Sara DROVE ME CRAZY!! Back and forth, should I, shouldn’t I? He’s given her no reason to trust him, but she does anyway. He’s obsessed with her it doesn’t matter what she does. WAA WAA WAA!! And the incongruences (frustrated scream!) The end of the book pulled me out of the downward spiral. So if you can make it through reading the same information over and OVER then bugger through, the end is great! I give this book 3 ...more
Peggy
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Lena Bourne. This story is about Ian and Sara. They always loved each other but when she found out she was pregnant, knowing Ian could go to jail she just left without a trace. When Ian is out, 17 months later he is determined to win her back never knowing she has no plans to tell him about their sin, Ethan. Ian's love for Sara is unwavering and you can't help but love that part of him. This story comes full circle but it includes a lot of drama, suspense and angst but ther ...more
Jenny
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars! This is the third book in this series. This is Sara and Ian’s story. We learned in book one that Sara was expecting. Ian has been in prison. Ian and Sara met when they were kids. Sara wants to keep their child safe and she doesn’t believe that Ian can do that by being around. Great chemistry between characters. This book will pull so many emotions from you. I received an advanced reader copy for an honest review.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Kia Bunby
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the series, although it is a standalone.
I think this is the best one too. I had to just keep turning the pages to find out what was going to happen next. This book is about Ian and Sara and it was a good storyline. I still found there were quite a few spelling mistakes though which I find a bit annoying although not nearly as many as in the first book!
Audrey Pott
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book for my honest opinions. Well written, realistic, plot has substance, great characters, intense and hot sex. I loved Ian and Sara and was delighted they got their story, so will not give anything away, you will need to buy the book. I can honestly say I recommend this book.
Linda Levine
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love MC romances and this one is very well written. I really enjoyed the characters. They are both so much in love but struggle with the other choices in their lives. When she has their child, she focuses on providing a safe life for their child regardless of the pain it causes her to be without him. I loved how devoted he is to her.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Andrea Gillan
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Numerous chances

Ian is a rough and tough guy but the only person able to bring him to his knees is Sara. When he gets sent to prison she leaves him. Sara found out she was pregnant but cannot and will not raise their child in the MC. He gets out and the chase is on. She will not get away from him.
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Book three in this series and wow, this is great, Ian is out of prison and wants the girl he's always loved back, but Sara doesn't want the bad boy back in her life especially now when she has his child.
Can he get her back? Grab a copy and find out, this is well written and the chemistry between Ian and Sara is awesome

I received a copy and i am voluntarily leavng my own honest opinion
Jacqualine Davis
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Outlaw's Redemption was hot and scary ball of excitement! Ian and Sara caught my attention in the first book, and I've been wondering what happened to them ever since. Sara was determined to keep their son from the MC life, but Ian's determination to get his family back was just a bit stronger. A lot of people say they would kill for their family. Ian will actually do it!
Linda Maidani
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS is another great MC romance with great characters, romance and intrigue. They always keep me intrigued to the end; They made a great couple and the ending was great. I can't wait for her next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy and highly recommend it to lovers of this genre.
Mona williams
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was the third book in this series and it was great! she is pregnant by a biker who has been sent to prison. so she takes off to be on her own . she cant get him out of her head. he gets out early to go looking for her. he gets a big surprise.
Deeds
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book/series

I have really enjoyed reading 📚this series 😊!!. It has been awesome,outstanding,amazing and just plain fantastic!!. Lena is an amazing writer and fantastic storyteller 😄😊!!!.
April Duplanti
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best for last

By far this was the best of the Viper's Bite MC series! I absolutely bbn loved the devotion and head over heels in love that Beast showed his woman. BBW need this type of man to reaffirm they are beautiful and desired! Live this book!
Nicky
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Ian and Sara's story and does not disappoint. There are two sides to Ian, one is his fierce love for Sara and the other is his need for violence which lands him in trouble both with her and the law. This story has pushes and pulls that will keep you interested. Really enjoyed this one.
Cristi Darst
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is definitely a Seamy Sexy Hot romance. Ian and Sara's story is a twisting turning, suspence, action filled jurney with irresistible, undeniable, scorching Hot romance filled love. I absolutely love this series. If you love bikers you will those this book.
Denise McLendon
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT !!!

Ms. Bourne never disappoints although I am sad that this is the last of the vipers. I look forward to from this author.
Eva Wade
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
first book i've read by this author.i gotta say as 2nd chance romances go i think this was my favorite. this author brought the characters to life and i really wish i had more by her/
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Heavy
  • Dirty Business
  • To Have (To Have #1)
  • Triple Threat (Triple Threat, #3)
  • The Naughty Sins of a Saint (The Saint Series #1)
  • Chase (Hell's Exiles MC, #1)
  • Blackhawk (The MC Series #5)
  • Seducing the Virgin
  • Breaking Beast (Pounding Hearts, #4)
  • Released (Romani Realms #1)
  • Sights on the SEAL
  • Rush (Phoenix Rising, #3)
  • Dirty Money
  • Grayson (This is Our Life Series #1)
  • Surrender
  • Gangster
  • Alpha Kaden (Alpha#2)
  • Oil and Leather (Sons of Mayhem, #1.1)
Lena Bourne writes stories about independent and smart women who mean everything to the strong men they love. If you’re looking for deep emotions, hot bedroom scenes, and some suspense thrown in, look no further than her books.

If you sign up for my mailing lists, I promise not to ever spam you. You will, however, receive an early notice when I release new books, which will be available to you at a