Start by marking “One Hot Daddy” as Want to Read:
One Hot Daddy

One Hot Daddy

I want her.

There’s just one problem.
She interns for my company and we have a no fraternizing policy.
As a single dad, I don’t have time to get wrapped up in scandal.
This is going to be… hard!
Imagine my shock, ok, desire, when I stumble upon her in the elevator where I live and find out she’s just moved in.
I’m screwed!
I can’t take it anymore. Her firm…, peeking out be
Published April 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about One Hot Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Hot Daddy

❤️ Paulette
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, romance
Title: One Hot Daddy

Author: Kira Blakely

Office romance between Older Man / Younger -Fun & sexy read

➦Quentin has dramatically cleaned up his act from the wild & crazy addicted to every drug imaginable- he was the wild & crazy lead singer to the rock & roll band Orphens Arise

Now Quentin is single father that is very talented writer/editor of MMM a music magazine, but he be Always & forever the bad boy at heart

Quentin has change his wild side for his daughter, but after meeting
Rejane
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
ARC Received for an honest review from the author Kira Blakely

I'm very honored to receive an ARC so a very BIG THANK YOU!!

The blurb is in first person, but the book itself actually isn't. I don't like to read in third person because that way I can't connect with the characters and I get easily confused. In this case I wasn't confused.

Quentin has a wild rockstar past and now works as an editor with MMM. Charlotte is an intern with MMM, who recently moved to the big city.They also happen to live a
PointedlyBlunt
DNF @21% (62% if you consider that the book ends at 34%)

JFC, what the hell was I thinking when I started this book without first looking at the reviews?

First of all, it’s riddled with clichés. You have the naïve, small-town girl that’s new to the big city for a new job and desperate to prove herself. But uh-oh! She falls for the forbidden boss literally the moment they meet.

Then you have the badboy rock star turned magazine editor that has been reformed of his drug and sex addictions since havin
Jos
Published on: April 18, 2017

I voluntarily reviewed a Free Courtesy Advanced Reader Copy of this book
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Character’s Descriptions:
Quentin McDonnell was a lead singer for a rock band but is now an editor For MMM a rock magaz
ViolinVixen
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quentin is a strung out former rock star, who has cleaned up his life to raise his daughter. He's loaded and the women still fall at his feet, but he's a serious journalist at a music magazine.

When the latest set of interns comes into the office, he immediately notices Charlotte. Not only is she gorgeous, she's intelligent, witty and confident. In other words, she's trouble.

He's got a no fraternization policy in place for a reason. Relationships at the office just don't work, but when he finds o
Mikaia
GIRLS GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE WATER! IMAGINE THIS WERE A REAL LIFE SITUATION ! IF YOU HAD A BOSS WHO HAD PERVERTED THOUGHTS LIKE THESE RUNNING THROUGH HIS HEAD EVERY TIME YOU SPOKE TO HIM ,WOULD YOU LIKE IT? I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THIS, IT PAINS ME TO SEE WHAT WOMEN IN THIS WORLD HAVE COME DOWN TO. JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT A GOOD LOOKING MALE ON THE COVER AND MAKE EVERYTHING SOUND SO SENSUAL , IT IS NOT OKAY! I DISCOURAGE PUBLISHERS FROM PRINTING SUCH BOOKS AND PUTTING WRONG IDEAS IN TH ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quentin & Charlotte are a cute couple when they can be a couple. Quentin is a big wig for a magazine company. He used to be a hard rock rocker that lived a drug and women filled life. Now he is a father, divorced, and wants to make better choices. He doesn't mix business with pleasure and that is a hard rule. But when he meets Charlotte those rules seem to leave his head.

Charlotte has watch Quentin from afar. He is the rockstar she has wanted all her life. Now she is an intern at his magaz
Di
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great story by Kira Blakey about a young woman, Charlotte, who is interning as a music writer at a magazine. The magazine has an editor who years ago was a legend in the music industry and one of her idols. Quentin did it all when he was a musician, drinking, drugs, sex addict but it all changed when he became a father, he knew he had to clean up his act and grow up. Unfortunately the magazine has a no fraternization policy but the two can't help but breaking those rules, they are drawn t ...more
Shelly Celli
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Wow! That's all I got. I couldn't put it down for a minute. The chemistry between these two is out of this world, and the jealousy coming at them for all different reasons was outrageous. They fought with all they had to try to keep things between them from going to far, but when it's right it's right. There's noting you can do about it. Q finally finds his peace and happiness with Charolette, and she is one girl that definitely goes after what she wants. Morgan is a determined little firecracke ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
3.6 Stars

I really enjoyed this book. Quinton and Charlotte meshed together well but at the same time they really didn't. To be honest in this review I don't really see what all the hype is about. The story was quick and dragged in some places also had some gaps for me. I really wanted to reach in and grab them from the book when drugs became involved and when a co-worker saw them together.
When Charlotte got another job with Rolling Stone she should have stood up and owned it but, she didn't neit
Cali Jewel
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Highly entertaining, sexy fun, sweetly charming and irresistibly passionate romantic journey... Loved every heart pounding twist and turn.

Quentin is a sexy, charming and determined to be tame ex-rock star tying to change his lifestyle for his little girl. (so sweet) Charlotte is a sweet, charming small town girl from Ohio looking to chase her dream of becoming a big name writer. Enjoyed the chemistry and white hot sparks between these two. Was a emotionally engaging and witty banter kinda read.
Isha Coleman
May 26, 2018 rated it liked it
He's her boss. She's his intern. He may be the man in charge, but when it comes to emotions, they both have a lot to learn. Quentin was a wild child until responsibility came calling. Fatherhood has a way of forcing a person to clean up their act. Now the wild rocker has become a devoted father and reserved businessman. Everything is going his way until a naive small town girl enters his life and sends his world into chaos. One Hot Daddy is a bundle of cliches united to entertain.
Jennifer Richey
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for an honest review! Kira is one of my favorite authors to read!!! This story was a fun and hot one to read!! A intern gets alittle naughty and falls in love with a single dad that's her boss. Charlotte dreams of being a writer so when she gets a intern she meets hot Quentin! They have some crazy paths in their relationship including sneaking around! This is a one click read definally!!!
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much. I really liked Quentin and Charlotte. I thought that they worked well together. I loved the relationship he had with his daughter. I also really enjoyed the scenes with his daughter. She always made me laugh with all her spunk. I was a little disappointed by how Randy handled things at the end but thankfully it worked out. I thought he was the only other cool intern.
Denise
Sep 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Meh.
Nay Denise
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Enjoyed the cute little romance between Quentin and Charlotte. Boss and Intern. Celebrity and fangirl. It was too cute. I loved how they didn't really try hard to fight the attraction between them. Though everything happened quickly with them I liked it considering how quick the story was. I loved the cuteness of Morgan, Quentin's daughter. She just made everything so much better. I hated Pam and Maggie. Good read.
Barbara
May 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: could-not-finish
Too unbelievable. She works for him; actually is an intern in his company. The first day she shows up, they realize they live in the same building, same floor. That same day, he visits her and kisses her? Seriously? Way too soon, in my opinion. Seemed like the author was in a rush to start the romance and "action".
Sara Oxton
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One Hot Daddy by Kira Blakely a stupendous five-star read. I am such a fan girl for Kira Blakely’s writing, I can’t get enough of her words. I devoured this book when it hit my Kindle, I was reading every spare second, in the 10 minutes before I started work, during my lunch break, when I got home instead of making dinner!! You need this book in your life!!
Quentin McDonnell wears several hats, and the best one I can see is sex god. He seems to have his life planned out, not necessarily the life
Xander Grant
Jun 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
Missing the Main Components of a Great Romance

I NEVER give negative reviews, but this one required comment.

A typical love story can be romantic, then perhaps sensual, and then sexy . . . the next category down is just plain crude . . . and, so it is with this novel.

Charlotte, a recent college graduate and Midwestern small-town girl, gets her dream internship at a well-known music magazine in New York. Starting her internship, she develops an immediate strong connection with her boss, Quentin, 10
Kathy
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, another great read by Kira Blakely. I absolutely have loved every book that I have read of hers and this one was no different. Charlotte has always loved the music world and has always followed bands since she was younger. When she has a chance to intern at the MMM magazine for the music world, she cannot wait to start. Moving from Ohio to New York is a big change but working for this magazine is a dream come true as well as their editor in cheif Quentin McDonnell who used to be ...more
Judy
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a story about an older rock star, Quentin and his new intern Charlotte at the magazine he is the editor. Quentin was your typical rock star into drugs and sex. One day he find himself married and they have a little girl, Morgan who becomes his life. Quentin cleans up his act and makes a successful editor of the magazine MMM. Charlotte finds herself at an internship at MMM which is her dream job! She is very intelligent and seems to have a knack for writing about music. There is a rule wh ...more
Raecharmed
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quentin is editor of MMM magazine and a single dad. Charlotte is an intern at the magazine wanting to be a writer. When they meet for the first time sparks fly and they have a connection neither expected. Quentin is used to scandals after being in his own band for years however he wasn't about to make one when he had changed his life around for his daughter. And him and Charlotte would create a huge scandal especially with the no fraternizing clause in their contracts. It becomes too much tempta ...more
Chantel
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Hot Daddy is double trouble....not only is it a daddy next door romance, it is also an older man/younger woman romance and Boss/employee romance.

Charlotte is from a little place in the middle of nowhere Ohio. Writing and music are her passion. Charlotte lands a internship at a magazine that writes about music.

Quentin is a former musician who lived life to the fullest....drugs, women and partying. When Quentin becomes a father he changes his life around for his precious daughter. Gone are th
Julie Martin
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, One Hot Daddy was my first Kira Blakely read. I am hooked and a forever fan and reader. One Hot Daddy is one of the hottest reads I've had the pleasure of reading lately. We're on the adventures of Charlotte a newly graduated up and coming writer who has a internship at Mad Music Magazine. A magazine she followed in her younger years and the editor of MMM Quentin McDonnell happens to be the lead singer of a rock group that she followed in her younger years as well. Little did our Ohio girl ...more
Jenny Brightman Harris
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Charlotte and Quentin. Both of them work at a magazine Charlotte is their new intern and Quentin is the editor. When they first meet they both feel the spark but know with working at the same company their is no way they can do anything about their attraction with the strict no fraternization policy in place. However there is just something about their chemistry that just can not be
Glenda
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Great story and great characters!
When Charlotte gets an internship at the music magazine where her teenage rock star crush works as the editor, she thinks her dreams have come true. When she realizes that Quentin and his daughter, Morgan, live just down the hall from her aunt's apartment, where she'll be staying, she realizes her dreams just got a little bigger.
Quentin seldom has anything to do with the interns at the magazine, but when he sees Charlotte, he just can't keep hi
Meghann Alford
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Mmm.mmm what a hot book from Kira Blakely!! Who doesn't love an office romance? Add in that the big boss is a father and a former rock star and the hotness points just tripled! That's what the base of this story is but it is so much more. Charlotte is a young woman fresh from college in middle America and has moved to the Big Apple to persue her dream. This book has naughtiness, breaking the rules, shame, rising stars and love. Not to mention a precocious little girl in the middle of it all. Lov ...more
Lyric
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
  • The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men (Naughty, #1)
  • The Wicked Wives Playbook
  • Fired by Her Fling
  • His Virgin Nanny (The Virgin Pact Book 2)
  • Cat's Meow (Predators, #1)
  • Grunt and Grind: An MFM Romance
  • Love in the Elevator
  • Billionaire Bound (My Billionaire Boss, #1)
  • Country Passion
  • Obey: Orders From the Biker Billionare (Billionaire Biker series Book 2)
  • A Bear's Nemesis (Shifter Country Bears, #2)
  • Dark Spirit (Spirit Wild #2)
  • Tempting the Tiger (Palm Haven Shifters, #1)
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • All She Wants 4 Christmas
  • Found (Assassin's Revenge #1)
  • Play Me Real (Play Me, #4)
  • Curves for the Werewolf
I’m so honored to have reached #5 in all of romance with my steamy best-selling novel One Hot Daddy and become a best-selling romance author! Thank you so much for getting me there!

If you’re into steamy billionaire bad boys then I’m your girl! Hot and rich is the name of my game!

I want to convert you into a raving Kiralite and build a bond so strong that no one else's novels will come between us.