Start by marking “Waves of Murder: A Fiona Quinn Mystery (Fiona Quinn Mysteries Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Waves of Murder: A Fiona Quinn Mystery (Fiona Quinn Mysteries Book 3)

Waves of Murder: A Fiona Quinn Mystery

(Fiona Quinn Mystery #3)

School's out for the summer!
Kindergarten teacher, Fiona Quinn is looking forward to spending some quality time in her yard and with her boyfriend, Detective Nathan Landry. However, Fiona?s plans get squelched when her mother volunteers her to edit a manuscript for famous romance author, Wyla Parkes.
What's so bad about that? The author insists Fiona must work on the manus
Published April 18th 2017 by McWriter Books

To ask other readers questions about Waves of Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waves of Murder

K.J. Kirk
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really hope more of these books become available on Audible. I have listened to the book twice already. Okay, it's about murder but that fact aside, this is an entertaining, comfort read. I think Fiona is adorable. She is a self-doubting chatterbox who sometimes doesn't know when to shut up. I found myself laughing out loud in places. The fact that she has a normal nice guy boyfriend without any, as far as I know, hidden vices or dual intentions is part of the reason for the book's charm. As t ...more
Kathleen Harryman
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fiona Quinn might think she's going away to do a bit of editing for her mums author friend, but things soon escalate out control, and she is thrust one more into murder.
Where there's murder, there are secrets, all Fiona has to do is work out who is telling the truth, which is going to be easier said than done, as she weaves herself through the lives of the fortunately rich, and the gold diggers. Not even the police can be trusted!
My third Fiona Quinn Mystery, and I'm completely hooked.
CS McDonal
Shelly Hammond
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a surprising little gem! I had this sitting around on my shelf for a long time and decided to grab it on a whim and give it a shot. I'm so glad I did! It was so much fun to read!
The story starts off with Fiona Quinn, the main character of the book, taking over editing a romance book for ,Wyla Parkes, a friend of her mothers. Her mother usually does the editing but isn't available this time. Fiona will be spending 6 weeks by the beach as per Wyla's request about where the work would be d
Kameron
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
(review request submitted by the author for an honest critique)

You ever meet a character and just know they are shady and guilty of something? Well, that’s exactly what I experienced in Waves of Murder.

There were three murders and I was only surprised by one revelation. This revelation (keeping things vague on purpose) wrapped up all three murders into a nice little package.

I do love stories that have a complete ending!

Now even though this book dealt in death, C.S. McDonald added a fair amount
Roberta Franklin
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Now this is why you should never accept a job offer from an author… Kindergarten teacher Fiona agrees to edit the latest book of famous romance novelist Wyla Parkes, an old friend of her mother’s – and very soon, she finds herself up to her ears in a murder case; and the victim is none other than the author herself… Good thing Fiona’s fiancé is a cop!
A charming little murder mystery with a charming heroine and all the necessary ingredients of a cozy mystery: a corpse or two (or three…), a plucky
Gerri
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's Fiona's summer vacation from being a kindergarten teacher, and Fiona's looking forward to getting her yard in order, maybe do some painting, but her mother has volunteered Fiona to edit a romance for an old friend. Comes with a perk, a beach house on one of the great lakes, and a boatload on money.
Of course, there is a murder. And then another. Fiona believes she's got it all figured out, and can't wait for her boyfriend, homicide detective Nathan Landry to come for a weekend visit. Turns o
Peggy
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romance, murder, and suspense are woven into this tale of a female sleuth hidden behind the title of kindergarten teacher, a persona that fools the evildoers into thinking she is harmless, far from it. Fiona is one smart cookie that is always looking for ulterior motives when she is unexpectedly confronted with murder. How do you continue to edit a dead woman’s manuscript? You don’t! You jump right in to solve the mystery yourself! This light-hearted, female-sleuth driven mystery takes you on a ...more
Sherry Wilson
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Fiona Quinn is a delight and the situations she find herself in equally enjoyable (if you call stumbling into a murder enjoyable). This is so much more excitement than I ever imagined for a teacher or anyone else living a fairly normal life. Fiona is compelled to help solve this mystery even if it means sticking her neck out and that's what makes these books so fabulous. There are enough twists and plot changes to keep you interested and the ending was a definite surprise. Thoroughly enjoyable a ...more
Jamie reid
Danielle Calloway
Feb 22, 2019
Rebecca Reddell
Mar 03, 2019
After writing many suspense novels, CS McDonald has written a children's book to entertain her grandchildren based on a real pony that lives on her farm among the Thoroughbreds, George.

Fiona Quinn Mystery (6 books)
  • Murder on Pointe (Fiona Quinn Mystery #1)
  • Merry Murder (Fiona Quinn Mystery)
  • Tastes Like Murder: A Fiona Quinn Mystery (Fiona Quinn Mysteries Book 4)
  • Banking on a Murder: A Fiona Quinn Quick Mystery (Fiona Quinn Mysteries)
  • Good Luck to Murder (A Fiona Quinn Mystery Book 5)