Start by marking “A Creation of Tomorrow (The Creation Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Creation of Tomorrow (The Creation Series, #1)

A Creation of Tomorrow (The Creation Series, #1)

Alice's daughter now missing, Cami was without a mother, and the one person that protected her from her father's anger. Now Cami continuously wore new bruises.

Having no doubt Cami's father Tom was responsible for the bruises Alice turned to the police again and again, but just like when Patsy went missing, they repeatedly turned their backs on her.

Alice was desperate to
Published April 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Creation of Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Creation of Tomorrow

Kathy Artelle
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the dying butterfly so I gave this one a shot. I really enjoy this author's writing style! Again another self published I assume but another great read. Completely different from the dying butterfly. Romance, drama. Buck is my favorite character and of course Cami. I can see this going into a very interesting lovers triangle. I can't wait for book two to come out.
Alex (Briennai)
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cami was in trouble, and her grandmother knew. No one believed that Cami was being abused by her father Tom, and the police reports that Alice had been filing were fruitless. Tom was going to really hurt Cami if Alice didn't do something, so she decided to turn to a local gang for protection. She was expecting to have to pay but little did she know, the gang's leader Rick had a soft spot for her and little girls in need of his help. The gang decides to watch this girl in order to find out what h ...more
Heather
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book had me - hook, line, and sinker. I read it in two days when I really wanted to finish it in one! The characters were written incredibly well to me, and I was hooked instantly.

There are going to be some spoilers here so stop here and just read the book if you love family, mob, and intrigue! One thing to note is you have to ignore the editing errors though...

SPOILERS AHEAD::

Alright, this ebook would have been even more amazing had it been properly edited. I'm saying a 5 star instead of
Gabrielle
McPhaul M.
marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Book add 3 11 Mar 07, 2018 12:45PM
     I am a Canadian full time employee - mother of two - grandmother of two - married to a wonderful supportive man who writes in her spare time. I am trying to live at least part of my life doing what excites me the most.

I have had an infatuation with pens, paper and note pads since I was a small child. This love affair is still as strong today as it was when I first learned to write cursiv