Start by marking “I Still Remember” as Want to Read:
I Still Remember

I Still Remember

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  34 ratings  ·  18 reviews
How do you forget someone you've loved once?

Ji-woo dreams of becoming a writer and is back in college giving it a second shot. But then Weon-gyu, her first love, comes back into her new life. Will she give up on her dreams or will she write them a happy ending?
Kindle Edition
Published May 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about I Still Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Still Remember

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of I Still Remember
Areeba Noor
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It such has a beautiful cover and the title ‘I Still Remember’ goes absolutely well with the story. The story takes place in Korea, it seems the author is familiar with the Korean stuff as well because the way she describes is incredible. The protagonist’s names are Weon gyu and Kim ji woo. The story begins with Kim Ji Woo; she is a student of the English department. It is about the lives of today’s generation… where you tend to show how strong you are but sometimes there are things, which becom ...more
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short story that takes place in Korea and talks about the joys of falling in love and experiencing heartbreak. A quick, heartwarming read.

Thanks to Priya/Writerly Yours for providing me a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.

"You never forget someone you've loved once."

"I realised the world is a beautiful place and life so limitless with infinite possibilities."

"We shared our dreams and worries and though we couldn't find the solutions, we always found solace in sharing the stories."

S
Zenith
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Still Remember is a really sweet and adorable short novel. First of all, the story is set in Korea, and I think the author gave us enough description for us to really feel the atmosphere. This book is so different from what I usually read, it has only around 24 pages and yet the story can delivers a deep meaning for us. I love how the author managed to make a strong female character with a sad and tragic background.
I feel like the title fits perfectly for the story, and the poetry! I'm not a h
Amudha
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Still Remember is a beautiful story that stays with you. I loved it for the fine writing and the meaningful message it conveys. I also enjoyed the slice of college life shown in the story. I would definitely recommend this and I'm really looking forward to a sequel. :)
Sophie
May 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Originally posted on Dreaming Of Happy Endings.

*A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.*

When the author first approached me about this book I was pretty excited to read it as I really liked the premise of the story. It seemed like such a sweet concept, a first love coming back into your life and having to deal with the situations that arise from that.

Unfortunately, it wasn't executed quite as well as I had hoped. I was wary with it being so short and I fe
Julienne
Jun 14, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars of coffees and warmth!

I've seen comments that described this story as a 'breather' and I honestly think that is the perfect word for it. It's a story that quickly depicted life, all of its ups and downs. It reminds you that there's always a rainbow after a storm and you can always stand up whenever you fall. It is very easy and warm to read. Although, I have to say that I quite got a little confused with the timeline of the story. I think it would be better if there's like a heading when
Ruth B
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, young-adult
Rating: 3.5 stars

'I Still remember' not only has a beautiful cover it also has a wonderful content. In just a few pages the author describes feelings and emotions in a way that make you feel each one of them.

The book is really short and it feels like a sip of fresh air. If you are looking for something different, easy to read but with deep content, you should read this one.

I like the question in the blurb, "How do you forget someone you've loved once?" I think you can't, but in the book, the ch
Crystal Addis
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a sweet story that really captures the feeling of "the one that got away" and then getting another chance to fight for that love again. Will Ji-Woo choose love or her dreams of writing? You must read to find out! This is a short read yet is a full and emotional story of love, rejection and choices! You can feel Ji-Woo's heart as you read each page!

Priya did a great job of bringing deep rooted emotions to life in this story. It was easy to fall in love with Ji-Woo! I found myself invested in
J
Aug 27, 2017 rated it liked it
The only thing I hated about this book was it got over too soon!
The story revolves around Ji-woo and her past. I am not familiar with the names and Korean customs so it was bit difficult for me to pronounce their names.
The beginning was a little confusing but as I read on everything fell into place and made sense!
Divya
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved your writing style, the way you justify the title of the book is commendable I totally agree with other writers that your story is short and sweet. I will love to read it's sequel...and next time don't compromise to add some more spoons of sugar in that.

I am a young and a healthy soul. I'm fine if I get diabetes after reading your book. I loved it.
Rameeza Nasim
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All
Recommended to Rameeza by: A friend
This is a gloomy romance story which ones sad but at the same time its a story about an unrequited love of a girl whose feelings were not returned but she when realized it,faces the reality bravely with a smile :) a must read for all beautifully penned by Priya !
Ellie
May 16, 2017 rated it liked it
It served as a breather for me. It is a breath of fresh air after reading fantasy novels. Full review on https://abookdevourer.wordpress.com/2... ...more
A Little Piece Of My Mind.
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
So… this book is a nice short read, something nice and easy to pick up.
I read this on holiday and I wanted something that I could get stuck into but something that wasn’t going to take all my time up if I got stuck into it and to be honest this book did just that I actually finished it in 2 night

My full review is on my blog:
Brittney
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was offered an ARC in exchange for an honest review on my YouTube channel! Check it out: Brittney books
A. Hunt
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Because it's always difficult to understand other cultures and description when it comes to sensitive matters, I found myself a little daunted by I Still Remember, but the story in itself was beautiful.

​Prithviraj tells the story of Ji Woo and her recovery after losing the love of a lifetime, Weong-gyu. You aren't given he actual reason for the loss (other than what is given to you and I won't say because it would be a SPOILER!), but I can say, Ji Woo learns to live without him.

​The story is al
Theresa
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
I really enjoyed this book! For it being only about 5,000 words, I admit, I was a bit unsure if this story would be able to be fully developed. That being said, it was for me. I Still Remember is a very nice, quick, enjoyable read. I would recommend this book to contemporary fans!

Check out my full review here:
Abbiesworldofbooks
Apr 24, 2017
Czarina Alyza
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
It's good, really! Especially that I really love reading books and watching films or series that are set in Korea. But I hope you can write more stories that are set in your country or locale so I can get to know more of your culture through literature! 😊 And will there ever be a back story of Weong-gyu and Ji Woo? I feel like this could have been a more detailed novel in which we can all relate to the characters somehow. That way we can be more attached to them. 💞 However, I already felt what t ...more
Sye Esteban
B.K.K. Anurag
Mar 19, 2020
Linda Burdiss
Dec 02, 2017
Priya Prithviraj writes poems which appear in journals such as Eastlit and the New Plains Review. She also writes about books, writing and publishing on her blog. Her book of illustrated poetry, Purple Kisses is out now. ...more