Start by marking “Perfectly Flawed (Moments #2)” as Want to Read:
Perfectly Flawed (Moments #2)

Perfectly Flawed

(Moments #2)

Natasha and Gabriel are thrown into parenthood and this should be one of the happiest times of their lives, but unforeseen circumstances and deep-seated problems within the family destroy their happiness, rocking the very foundations of their relationship in a way they could never have imagined. The gift of new life, rather than creating a special bond between them and bri ...more
Published May 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Perfectly Flawed, please sign up.
L. Wells Hi :) we’re hoping early next year, we’ve had some personal issues which has held us back but we will be finishing the series 😁

Mandie
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book 2 in this series, and in my opinion, even better than the first, and the first book was great! Natasha and Gabriel are dealing with so much! I was rooting for them from the start! Their story is so beautiful and raw!
Books Laid Bare
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book falls into a very rare category, it is better than the first and I have to say I didn’t actually think that would have been possible because book one was fabulous.
Any way as this is the continuation of Gabriel and Natasha story, so please ensure that you have read Perfect Imperfections first.
Their lives have taken a new direction and in many respects, it is one that should make them the happiest they have ever been but not everything is as it should be for the pair of them and they fin
Kelley  Benson
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly Flawed is book 2 in the Moments series by J & L Wells. It never fails to amaze the incredible talent these two authors have to draw you so completely into the story that you are right there, experiencing everything that the characters are. Their writing style flows seamlessly and has great character and world development without being overly descriptive. I loved the multi POV and getting to see into Gabriel's mind throughout the story. I think that it really pulled it all together ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Perfectly Flawed by J. Wells and L. Wells is the second book in their Moments series. This book continues the story of Natasha and Gabriel and book 1 must be read first. They are now parents and are finding things are not as easy or happy as they should be. Life is never what you expect.

As things dismantle around them, their very relationship is rocked to the core. And when Natasha’s past comes back, the complications grow. Gabriel and Natasha are finding themselves drifting and had to go throu
Khardine
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Standing ovation from me ✨✨✨😃😃😃✨✨✨✨😃😃✨
OMG. I'm clapping and giving my new favourite book a standing ovation. I loved, loved this book. It was truly fantastic and definitely delivered. Think of those movies that leave you flowering like you're on top of the world. This is the book version. Natasha is such a strong , down to earth and amazing character. I love her and her strength. She's a real person and you can identify with her and everything she goes through. I loved the love in this book and
Gwen Wisdom
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was really lucky to receive an Advanced Copy of this story. While I thought that Perfect Imperfections (Moments Book 1) was great and there was no way that these ladies could top it, when I read Perfectly Flawed I was proven wrong!
In this one, Gabriel and Natasha (Tash) are building their life together and, thanks to Tash's sister Adrianna, are excitedly waiting for the birth of their twin girls to complete their family. But just when everything is going perfect, they encounter a problem that
L.L. Hunter
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Tash and Gabe in book 1, and more so in book 2. Perfectly Flawed was all about their relationship, and the ups and downs and many obstacles they faced. The writing is real and beautiful. It puts you there alongside the characters. Feeling what they felt. I even cried at one point. I definitely recommend this. Can't wait for book 3!

Merged review:

Christina Oswald
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
The emotional rollercoaster that is Natasha and Gabriel's lives continues in book 2. This book gave me heart clenching moments. I loved how I got sucked back into their story.
The writing is great and the story flows well. We get both Gabriel and Natasha's POV's in this installment. I'm looking forward to the next part of their journey in book 3.
Susan Lloyd
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read book 1 Perfect Imperfections I couldn't wait to read Perfectly Flawed. I was not disappointed it's a well written story that follows on seamlessly from the first book. The story takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions that grip you till the last page. I can't wait for the next book.
Staci
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
A beautiful sequel

After reading book 1 I thought Gabe and Tash had conquered it all. I was wrong. Another wonderful love story part 2
AnnMarie
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly Flawed is the second book in the Moments Series by Judy and Laura Wells, a mother and daughter writing team. This book can be read as a stand alone because the authors cleverly add reminders amongst the new story, of what occurred of importance in the first one. That said, I found that I benefited from having read the first story because I feel as if I know the characters better, and can appreciate the continuation of their lives more.

Gabriel is an incredibly gifted artist and has been
Louise
I wasn't sure how Book 2 would work, since Gabriel and Tash were together, but I should have known that J&L Wells would produce an emotion filled story that would have me back and forth between happy, sad and angry until I was living the story along with Natasha.

At one point I so wanted to shake Gabriel and scream at him to fight instead of treating Natasha the way he did. His reasons seemed quite weak until towards the end of the book, when I not only forgave him but so very much wanted to
texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com
My rating: 3.25 out of 5 stars

**Please note, ARC was gifted via the authors in exchange for an honest review**

Perfectly Flawed is the second installment of the Moments series by J&L Wells. Book one landed a plot twist that I never saw coming and so I was anxious to pick things up with this installment. I would have liked to have had a bit of a recap, in the beginning, to refresh my memory. I felt a little bit lost at first but of course, it all came back to me eventually.

Unfortunately, it
Liz
Jun 27, 2017
Lori Morse
rated it did not like it
Jun 13, 2017
Sep 16, 2017
Margaret  Job
Jan 02, 2018
L. Wells
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cynthia Ritchie
Clare
Nancy Sribniak
is currently reading it
May 28, 2017
Judy and Laura Wells are a mother and daughter writing duo from the heart of England. Between the two of them they own three beautiful but mad Japanese Shiba Inus and two not so active tortoises.

They’ve dabbled with a few different genres in the past, but contemporary romance has been their first love since they began writing. Perfect Imperfections is Book One in their Moments series.

Moments (2 books)
  • Perfect Imperfections (Moments, #1)