Start by marking “PURSUE Magazine Spring 2017: Become” as Want to Read:
PURSUE Magazine Spring 2017: Become

PURSUE Magazine Spring 2017: Become

Are you ready to embrace your uniqueness, discover who you are in Christ, and BECOME?

In this first issue of PURSUE Magazine, our team of writers have come together to inspire teens to become all they were created to be in Christ. Through our conversational articles written for the busy teen-on-the-go, you will be equipped to…

• Understand God’s calling on your life
Published April 15th 2017 by Pursue Publications

To ask other readers questions about PURSUE Magazine Spring 2017, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PURSUE Magazine Spring 2017

Start your review of PURSUE Magazine Spring 2017: Become
Rayleigh
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Magazines that have real, inspirational, and meaningful messages are incredibly hard to find in today’s culture. Most magazines, especially for women and teens, are focused on how to make themselves accepted in society by changing themselves, but Pursue Magazine, intended for teen girls and young women, focuses on embracing who you are, and who God created you to be.

In this first issue, called BECOME, the columnists and guest writers pour their hearts out to encourage and inspire girls to become
Bailey Marissa
(4.2)

This mazagine was pretty good and enjoyable, even though I'm older than the target audience. It deals with topics that are important but doesn't talk down to anyone. Most importantly, it emphasizes that no matter what one does, they should do it for the glory of God.

I'm not a fan of some of the translations used, and I don't necessarily agree with one of the articles, but it's not going to stop me from saying that this was a good read.

Disclaimer: I won this from a giveaway sponsered by Ms.
~ Sarah ~
Jul 09, 2018
Caroline George
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tammy Hall
Aug 03, 2017
Emma Wood
Oct 09, 2017
Katy Kauffman
Mar 14, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie Kehr
Jun 15, 2018
Polaris
Jun 15, 2018
Jeanna Massman
Nov 10, 2019
Tessa Emily Hall is an award-winning author who writes inspirational yet authentic books for teens to remind them they’re not alone. She writes both fiction and devotionals for teens, including her upcoming release, LOVE YOUR SELFIE (March 2020, Ellie Claire). Tessa's passion for shedding light on clean entertainment and media for teens led her to a career as a Literary Agent at Cyle Young ...more