Start by marking “Steal (Seaside Pictures, #3)” as Want to Read:
Steal (Seaside Pictures, #3)

Steal (Seaside Pictures #3)

Steal, the follow-up standalone rockstar romance to the #1 New York Times Bestseller Keep…

It's easy to lose yourself in someone you love.

Easier to lose yourself in someone you hate…

I didn't think it could get any worse than having to babysit a bunch of spoiled musicians on set ― keeping them out of trouble is a cakewalk compared to seeing my ex every day.

Seaside, Oregon is
Published July 3rd 2017 by Rachel Van Dyken

To ask other readers questions about Steal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steal

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jul 03, 2017 Corina☞BookTwinsReviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
If you love second chance romance - this is the book for you.

If you love emotionally charged novels filled with sexual tension and angst - you'll love STEAL.

Steal, was the third book in the Seaside Pictures Series, and for fans of this series, reading Steal will be like visiting friends and family. Beloved characters are saying hello. The support Will and Angelica received from this group of people was incredibly touching.

Will and Angelica had so much history. There was just no easy way to bring
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Steal stole my heart, stomped on it, shattered it and crushed it to bits of pieces but in the end healed it in the most heart warming and fulfilling way possible. Ahhhh Rachel Van Dyken, how can I love you even more? You woman rocks always! You rocked my world with this beautiful story of Will and Angelica.

Ask me again why I love Rachel Van Dyken and I will tell you over and over that it's always her words that got me, Steal included. First word and I was drawn and hooked with the story. I
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

STEAL by Rachel Van Dyken is the third installment in the Seaside Series and while it can be read as a standalone, I highly encourage and recommend you to read the previous books since there are lots of returning characters that plays an integral part in this book. As you may know, I am a huge fan of this series but STEAL didn’t steal my heart as the first two books did. Don’t get me wrong this book was well-written but the hero didn’t pull
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jun 06, 2017 Christine (Shh Moms Reading) rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of early reading this book... I LOVE second chance romance stories and I simply adore the characters in the Seaside Pictures series.

Will and Angelica are both stars and famous in their own right—he is in a band and she is an actress in movies. Will and Angelica date and fall in love until their relationship is broken in the worst possible way leaving both completely ruined.

In Steal, readers will watch as the story of Will and Angelica unfolds, what caused them to separate and
Becca
Jun 23, 2017 Becca rated it it was amazing
Oh the emotions of this book! Fans of the series are going to love this book and because it's an interconnected standalone in The Seaside Pictures Series, you don't have to read the other books to enjoy this book.

Angelica Greene is trying to turn her life around, but her past and reputation proceeds her and it's hard for those who have known her to move past it all... especially Will Sutherland. At one point in his life, Angelica was his entire world. Now he's her agent and got her a part playi
Rebecca
4.5 STARS

Seaside is one of my favorite series from RVD, and I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since we’ve last visited. This book can be read as a complete stand alone, but having read all the previous Seaside books, I am familiar with the dark and sordid backstory of Angelica Green. I have spent years disliking her and couldn’t wait to see if such a despised character would finally have her moment.

Except I knew my place. I’d been the villain. Was always the villain.

RVD writes the b
Amy
Jun 20, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing
“Thinking never did me any good–thinking was what got me into this mess. Because in life, thinking leads to thoughts, and naturally those thoughts led to dreams, possibilities. And then, when those come crashing down, what do you have left? Sadness and jack shit. That’s what you have left.”

“That’s the thing about love. It doesn’t give a shit how uncomfortable. How angry. How sad. How disappointed you are. It still demands to be felt. And no matter how much history I had with Will–I always felt h
Natshane
Jun 20, 2017 Natshane rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
It's not you he sees when he's angry - it's his own damn self."

I have no words to describe the feeling I had when I put this book down at 2 am in the morning, literally in a bookcase of emotions, yet completely stunned into an emotional stupor.

I promised myself that I will sneak in a chapter or two before bed, but you know how those "empty promises" always ended.

But the exhaustion in the morning after was so worth it because of Will and Angelica. They completely stole my breath away with the
Nellie Rivera
Jun 30, 2017 Nellie Rivera rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for my fair review from author. Wow, I mean Wow, I don't even think I have words. I mean, I love Rachel, love Rachel, but I have always read her funny stuff, so that is where I was coming from, and I did break my rule again, and started this book, so now I have to back and from beginning, because this one blew my mind, I am useless right now. So, we have Will and Angelica who are so damaged, and have so much hatred for each other, but you know what they say hate and love are pret ...more
Jul 05, 2017 Laura rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I wanted to like this book, and there were things about it that I did enjoy. But, for me, I had a tough time with the hero. I did believe he cared, but I was not really able to see the reason there would be an appeal for Angelica that would leave her wanting anything to do with Will.

I get it, their history was messy and unpleasant, and there were definitely scars left from it. But, sometimes those scars are too much to get over. And, this is one of the challenges of a second chance roma
Amanda Koziczkowski
Jun 27, 2017 Amanda Koziczkowski rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the depths of this story and all the emotions behind it. I haven't read the first series of Seaside books and didn't have any background on Angelica other than Capture and Keep. I loved the storyline of her recovery and the affect it had on those around her. I loved seeing her and Will healing and moving on from their rough past. I loved that impactful emotional side to the story. I did get a kick out of the movie filming and the seaside gang's influence too! Such a good thoug
Angelika
Jul 06, 2017 Angelika rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2017
3,5 stars

"Everyone deserves a second chance..."
One of my favorite tropes is second chance romance since I have a soft spot for seeing a couple reconnecting. That being said it was easy to pick up this novel despite the fact that I haven't read any of the previous books in Seaside Pictures series. While Steal is an interconnected standalone and I was able to understand everything just fine I think good to know there are many returning characters here and knowing their backstory maybe could have
Melissa
Jun 22, 2017 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Will Sutherland and Angelica Greene used to be together until bad decisions broke them apart. He was in a band and she was an actress. Will is now her agent and has pulled strings to get her a role in Jayme Jameson's new movie, her comeback, being filmed in Seaside. But what happens when these two are forced together, will the past rewrite itself or will they work through their issues?

"Hate isn’t a strong enough word for how I feel about the woman I gave everything to —the woman who took it all
Isha Coleman
Jun 29, 2017 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
Steal Teenagers can't wait to grow up and break free. Adults dream of a time when they had little responsibility. Within the pages of Steal those two worlds collide. Ms. Van Dyken takes a stroll down memory lane with boy bands and scream queens leading the way. As teens Angelica and Will tackled adult responsibilities and fast paced careers. He was a rock star. She was the face of a generation. Along the way the good girl developed some bad habits. Now adults, these one time lovers, have to get ...more
Three Chicks
Jul 03, 2017 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

It's easy to lose yourself in someone you love.
Easier still, to lose yourself in someone you hate.

Rachel Van Dyken can have you laughing so hard you are snorting coffee out of your nose, and then a copy of chapters later your eyes are wet and your stomach is flip flopping all over the place. Steal is like this.

Angelica Greene is down to her last chance to redeem herself and revive her career. Linc's sister (the lead character in Capture) has burnt most of her bridges with her
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Jun 21, 2017 Michelle Abascal Monroy rated it it was amazing
This story is the reason I LOVE Second Chance Romance!!

ARC Generously Provided by the Author

Steal is the third book in the Seaside Pictures series by Rachel van Dyken. If you have read Seaside series and the other books in this series you know who are Will and Angelica the main characters of this story.

Will and Angelica are two persons who started been famous when they were really young, so they have to pass really difficult situations in those years, but even all those things they found eac
BookSmacked
Jun 26, 2017 BookSmacked rated it it was amazing
Steal is a book that will make your heart bleed and then put it back together again.

Will and Angelica are damaged, him full of hatred and her full of despair. The tension between these two so thick that you almost feel the air being choked out of the room. My heart broke almost immediately for these two knowing that beyond the hatred and despair were really two lost souls that took so many missteps to get where they were.

Would they make amends, could they forgive and move past and could they d
Romance Readers Retreat
Jun 28, 2017 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
5 Megawatt Stars

Sighhhhhhhhhh Rachel Van Dyken has once again melted my heart with this new instalment in the Seaside series. I love all these characters so much and just can't get enough.

This is a second chance romance where we see and even feel the broken hearts that destruction and wrong decisions can leave behind. I'm not going to go into the blurb because it's one of those books where you need to let the story lead you into the past and present of the characters involved.

Throughout the book
Krystal
Jun 24, 2017 Krystal rated it really liked it
Let me begin by saying that even though this says it is book #3 in a series, they do NOT have to be read in order for you to understand and enjoy this story.

Now. Where to begin? I've been with the Seaside guys and gals since the beginning. I know their stories, I know their secrets, and I have seen enough of Angelica Greene to know that I do not like her, and she has no redeeming qualities.

Until I did like her. And I saw the struggles of someone who had made nothing but bad choices, who had be
Konny
Jun 19, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Steal by Rachel Van Dyken is the third book in the Seaside Series. For better understanding I recommend to read the booksin order. As are: Book one, Capture is Dani and Lincolns story. Book two, Keep is Zane and Fallons heart wrenchingly story.
And now book three, Steal is Will and Angelicas story.
Will Sutherland and Angelica Greene are both stars and famous artists. Will is a former boy band superstar and now a agent. Hes lonely, tired and doesnt like his job very much - at times.
Angelica is a
Kasey Sullivan (It Begins With Pages)
The person who thought of only the five star rating must have never read something worth more.
This book, I wish I could give it more than five stars.
This is one of the best second chances book I've ever read.

So much emotion through out. Rachel's words in this book were enlightening and thoughtful!

This book was so powerful about life choices and how one can handle them and then the consequences that can follow.

I just loved this book! It got me out of my, skimming phase! Not once did I skim t
HeatherP
Jun 23, 2017 HeatherP rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs-read
I picked up the first book in this series because it was free and I have been slowly going through RVD's backlist. I saw the promo sign up for this one and was immediately interested. So last week I started at book one and have devoured them all since. The second one is my favorite just because I love Zane but this one tore my heart out and then slowly repaired it. So much win in this book I couldn't get enough. A second chance story that I think is probably one of the best ones I've ever read. ...more
Shayna
Review to come!
Kali McQuillen
Jun 25, 2017 Kali McQuillen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read, 2017-arc
Well holy crap! This story!!! Where to even start with this one? Angelica comes off as someone you just really don't want to have much to do with unless she's really changed from how she was before. She's trying to prove that she's changed, that she's not that person from before.

Will sees what he wants to see until she shows him that she's not that person anymore. They both have so much to work through but they're scared, angry, heartbroken and don't want to admit the truth.

The emotions of this
Jacqueline
3.5 Stars!
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Steal is the third and final book in the Seaside Pictures series by the very talented Rachel Van Dyken. Each book can be read as standalone. The only other one I have read was Keep and I loved it. At the end you get the tease of this book so I was excited for this story. Second chance romance is one of my favorites! This is Will (Agent to well...everyone), and Angelica's (Lincoln's sister) story...

Will hates her. Angelica tolerates him. She has to if she wants this comeback role. The role to pla
J.E. Benoit
Jun 26, 2017 J.E. Benoit rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

“Ang, there will never be a day in my life where I think I can ever be anything but your everything – and that’s the truth.”
“What?” She choked.
“I will always…” I licked my lips. “Always want it all.”

Ever since having his heart broken by Angelica Greene, talent agent and former boyband star, Will Sutherland has been living as a shell of who he once wa
Stephanie Taylor
Jun 22, 2017 Stephanie Taylor rated it it was amazing
Steal by Rachel Van Dyken review

Steal is the next installment of the Seaside Pictures saga (going to skip calling it a series because when it’s about famous people, it’s chock full of drama!). And drama abounds because this is Angelica and Will’s story. While technically this can be read alone, it gets really confusing with all the other side characters (that aren’t really side characters) so you’re better off reading at least the Seaside Pictures books, but I would whole heartedly recommend the
Amanda
Jun 22, 2017 Amanda rated it really liked it
“It’s not you he sees when he’s angry – it’s his own damn self.”

Second chance romances, is there really anything better? Something about them just gets my heart racing, probably because beautiful words and second chance story’s really make you feel like anything is possible. That’s what Steal did for me, It made me believe that even if you make a mountain of mistakes, there can still be a happy ending.

“Hate isn’t a strong enough word for how I feel about the woman I gave everything to —the wo
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...
More about Rachel Van Dyken...

Seaside Pictures (3 books)
  • Capture (Seaside Pictures, #1)
  • Keep (Seaside Pictures, #2)