Start by marking “Mother: A Single Parent” as Want to Read:
Mother: A Single Parent

Mother: A Single Parent

Wilda, a single parent, lived in a small town with her son. She saw her husband’s dreams as her targets. She went beyond the chains to fulfill those dreams. Alex was four years old when she lost her husband in an accident. She always felt thankful to him regarding his ‘life insurance’ from which she got some money. Alex was only motivation she was left with; she called him ...more
ebook
Published April 9th 2017 by KarmSavi M.S. Gill

To ask other readers questions about Mother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mother

Binny
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A mother's love is constant no matter what and Wilda definitely has a mother's never ending love for her son Alex.
The story begins in an interesting way as someone doing really hardwork to achieve something. From the page one and throughout the start of the novel you can feel the tragic story unfolding.
It isn't a complex novel in terms of composition but the overall story was heartfelt and impactful.
The little little emotions of Wilda when she felt alone and stand in front of her husband's pictu
Asma Khan
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I did not expect to enjoy this book so much as it isn’t my usual genre.I'm now recommending it to everyone I know. One of the most motivational and emotional books I've ever read.What happens to a mother when her husband, her child father dies. How they cope up with situations of life and motivating each other to fulfill their dreams and again take their life on to track is beautifully written by the author.

I am So happy with my purchase. Should be read by all.
Krishanu
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I usually don't leave reviews on anything, but this book, buy it, read it and keep it. I think anyone at any age can read it, it is for people who want to fulfill their dreams no matter how hard the situations are. "
This book took me on an emotional roller coaster. Sometimes I laughed, sometimes I cried. The care and emotion of a mother towards her son are beautifully written.
Loved this book! I hated for it to end, kept looking for more.
Wilma Schwarz
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I truly LOVED this book.. I am a single mother.The language is clear is easy to understand.
This is such a compelling story, each page pulling you into the lives of Wilda and Alex.the bond between mother and child is one of the strongest I've ever known and this books shows this.

I became so attached to Wilda that their worries and challenges became my own.It is inspiring for me to read because sometimes one can feel like they are alone on their journey as a single mother and to hear stories about
KarmSavi M.S. Gill has been an engineer, tutor, entrepreneur, storyteller, and screenwriter. He is a writer since 2005. He is best known for storytelling; family, parenting, women empowerment, and inspirational fiction. In 12 years of writing experience, he wrote many poems, songs, and small and full-length stories.
What motivated him to write are; observation and interpretation of life experiences