Start by marking “Play Hard to Get (The Parker Sisters #3)” as Want to Read:
Play Hard to Get (The Parker Sisters #3)

Play Hard to Get

(The Parker Sisters #3)

From a Readers’ Favorite award—winning author and “queen of the family saga” (Aherman) comes The Parker Sisters a new spinoff series of the Married in Montana series.

Twenty-four-year-old Naomi Parker is interning as a journalist. Until she stumbles onto a big story and a man who is as difficult as he is the one she has to have. So, with two objectives in mind: be the best
ebook
Published August 7th 2017 by Lorhainne Eckhart

To ask other readers questions about Play Hard to Get, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play Hard to Get

Heather
Aug 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the third book in the Parker sisters series and really fits in well with the rest of the series. I think for maximum enjoyment you should read the series in order to better understand why Naomi feels the need to take the chances that she takes in order to further her career and her family's subsequent reaction. This book certainly proves that just because something is in the news doesn't mean it is the whole story.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this novel.
April
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Eckhart has crafted another intense family drama with The Parker Sisters series. Play Hard To Get is the latest in the series that is a spin off of The Married in Montana series.

The character development is outstanding and the emotional investment is high in this well paced romance. The story is engaging and well written.

I highly recommend this book to fans of the genre.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a complementary copy of this book.
Robin Lee
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is about Naomi, a budding journalist. When she decides to write an insider profile of a man she thinks is a terrible person, she decides to get a job as a waitress in his strip club. She changes her appearance for the image she needs for the job. Needless to say, this doesn’t meet the approval of her strict family. But Cameron is not what he seems. Good guy or bad? Read this story to find out!
Norine Fry
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love reading about the Parker sisters. Lorhainne Eckhart is one of my favorite authors. You won't be disappointed with this book.
ButtonsMom2003
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to this series.

This is a review of the audiobook,

Overall – 5
Performance – 5
Story – 5

I've really been enjoying listening to The Parker Sisters series. Play Hard to Get is the third book in the series. While I think this could be read as a standalone, I believe that you will probably enjoy it more if you read the books in order.

About the narration: This is my second audiobook performed by Mary Jane Conlon and I loved her voice just as much this time as I did before. I tend t
Nikki Brooks
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Naomi is a budding journalist. But she takes real risks in order to get her story. But this time she may have bitten off more than she can chew!

Her investigations lead her to Cameron. But is he just a businessman or is there something more insidious behind his pleasant facade? He has a bit of a slimy reputation as a strip show owner but her undercover job as a waitress lets her see a whole other side of him.

But the Parker family are distraught and can't believe the lengths she will go to get a s
Susan Jordens
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better and better.

Naomi works for the local newspaper but she wants to be an investigative reporter. So she looks for the big story that will get her noticed and onto big things.

Cameron is a businessman who has been subjected to previous malicious reporting and wants nothing to do with the press.

How they meet and how their relationship grows is written in a very appealing way which captures your attention from page one.

This is a very addictive story and one I recommend.
Kathy
This was a really good read. Haven't read the other books in the series but didn't have any trouble following along. Loved the characters and the romance. The storyline about the press and it's validity was very appropriate for today. Love Ms. Eckhart's writing.

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Chris
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book. Once I started I couldn't put down! Glad to see the series continue!
Linda Zelinsky
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story line kept the reader hooked. It was so entertaining with the suspense . The reader keeps wondering if Cameron is legit or dangerous . Noami keeps digging and is surprised by what she uncovers. Love how Lorhianne brings back characters from previous novels.
Carol Crain
added it
Jul 30, 2018
Cynthia
Sep 12, 2018
With flawed strong characters, characters you can relate to, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart writes the kind of books she wants to read. She is frequently a Top 100 bestselling author in multiple genres, and her second book ever published, The Forgotten Child, is no exception. With close to 900 reviews on Amazon, translated into German and French, this book was ...more

The Parker Sisters (6 books)
  • Thrill of the Chase (The Parker Sisters #1)
  • The Dating Game (The Parker Sisters #2)
  • What We Can't Have (Parker Sisters #4)
  • Go Your Own Way (Parker Sisters #5)
  • A June Wedding