Start by marking “The Dating Game (The Parker Sisters #2)” as Want to Read:
The Dating Game (The Parker Sisters #2)

The Dating Game

(The Parker Sisters #2)

From a Readers’ Favorite award—winning author and “queen of the family saga” (Aherman) comes The Parker Sisters a new spinoff series of the Married in Montana series.

Twenty Six year old Ivy Parker is a Nurse by day, but an unlikely attraction with a mysterious man will turn her world upside down as she finds herself in, The Dating Game.

THE PARKER SISTERS
Thrill of the Chase
ebook
Published July 7th 2017 by Lorhainne Eckhart

To ask other readers questions about The Dating Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dating Game

ButtonsMom2003
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This got all of my emotions involved.

This is a review of the audiobook,

Overall – 5
Performance – 5
Story – 5

The Dating Game is the second book in the Parker Sisters series. You could probably read this without reading book one first, but I think you'll enjoy them more if you read the series in order.

I'll start off with the narration. Teri Clark Linden has narrated a few other books by Ms. Eckhart. She really does a wonderful job and made listening to this story very enjoyable. I'm really picky abo
Yvonne Cruz
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second story of the series takes us back to Wyoming and the Parker sisters. This time it’s Ivy’s story. She is a maternity ward nurse, with some self image insecurities due to her weight. At her sister’s Taz wedding she meets Chris, a friend of the groom. Chris is a hard working man, rough around the edges and one with whom attraction is immediate.
Overnight Ivy, who never had dates, ends up with two, one with hard working Chris and another with a very polished doctor. This one with ulterior
Bigedsgirl1
Amy and Chris are emotionally engaging characters and I found myself totally caught up in the dynamics of their fledgling relationship. I also loved the colorful characters that made up Amy's immediate family and the very real sibling jealously that's portrayed by her younger sister who is appropriately named Scarlett. The only thing that kept me from enjoying this book by one of my favorite authors as much as I could have, was the brevity of the story and the abrupt way it ended. I will, howeve ...more
Heather
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the second book in the Parker Sisters series and it actually starts at the wedding of the couple featured in the first book. Now that Taz has found the man of her dreams, she wants her sister Ivy to have the same so she deliberately tosses the bouquet at her. While the garter is definitely not caught by a prospective suitor, Ivy does meet Chris at the wedding. However, her insecurities over her own weight make her doubt that a man like Chris could ever be interested in her. This was an e ...more
Nikki Brooks
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Amy and Chris are a great couple! I loved how Chris was willing to move heaven and Earth to spend time with Ivy, even though they were miles apart.

I must admit Amy puts up with a lot from her sisters. They are dismissive and quick to make remarks about her figure. I would have slapped the lot of them more than once but Amy just seems to accept their criticism. This damages her already fragile self esteem and leaves her open to the mind games of one how is keen to see Chris out of the picture and
Susan Jordens
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This series just gets better and better. I loved Ivy's story. She meets Chris at her sisters wedding and their relationship grows despite all the obstacles that get in their way. Again Lorhainne Eckhart has shown such skill in her writing. This is a great book that I highly enjoyed reading and recommend.
Robin Lee
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It seems like the Parker parents are getting slightly more comfortable with their daughters and dating, but they still are very protective. The main character in this story is Ivy, who meets Chris at her sister’s wedding. She never expects to see him again, as he lives quite far away. This is a lovely story of family, romance and complications. A delightful read!
Linda Zelinsky
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading about Ivy Parker and her journey to realize who was best for her. Entertaining with a bit of suspense. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Sep 09, 2017
Carol Crain
Aug 08, 2017
Jane Diamond
I enjoyed the story line. Ivy and Chris are a great couple. The Parker sister are wonderful women learning to be their own person. The meet wonderful men to guide them.
Terri
Jul 21, 2017
Julie
Aug 09, 2018
Chris
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another good book that makes me wonder what happens next. Awaiting the next one!
Corie
Cynthia
Sep 12, 2018
Pat
Oct 25, 2018
With flawed strong characters, characters you can relate to, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart writes the kind of books she wants to read. She is frequently a Top 100 bestselling author in multiple genres, and her second book ever published, The Forgotten Child, is no exception. With close to 900 reviews on Amazon, translated into German and French, this book was ...more

The Parker Sisters (6 books)
  • Thrill of the Chase (The Parker Sisters #1)
  • Play Hard to Get (The Parker Sisters #3)
  • What We Can't Have (Parker Sisters #4)
  • Go Your Own Way (Parker Sisters #5)
  • A June Wedding