Start by marking “The Happy Jar” as Want to Read:
The Happy Jar

The Happy Jar

A father - daughter book about life's little moments and the love that can transform them into memories of a lifetime.

Full color illustrations depict the everyday moments that can fill our lives with joy when we take time to appreciate them. A great read-a-loud book for bedtime or any time.
Kindle Edition
Published April 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Happy Jar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Happy Jar

Start your review of The Happy Jar
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-reads
Do you have a place where you keep your happy memories? At the end of high school, as I was heading off to college, I started something I called a Happy Box. I placed little notes from my parents, clippings from the paper, and mementos from favorite events. I continued this through the early years of my marriage, and then, somehow, I stopped.

I thought of my Happy Box reading Jake Frost's touching book. It has simple illustrations and a story that I could see happening in my house. As
Carolyn
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
The Happy Jar took us a step farther than our nighttime routine of thanking Jesus for various parts of our day by having us consider the memorable aspects for which we are thankful and that we may cherish for years to come. A sweet, simple book that could start a new custom in your household.
Gloria
Jun 09, 2017
Heather
Jul 14, 2018
Rebecca
Aug 12, 2018
Jake Frost is a lawyer in hiatus, having temporarily traded depositions for diapers and court rooms for kitchens to care for his pre-school aged children. He comes from a large family in a small town of the Midwest, and lives near the Mississippi River with his wife and kids.