Start by marking “Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)

Bayside Passions

(Bayside Summers #2)

Fall in love at Bayside, where sandy beaches, good friends, and true love come together in the sweet small towns of Cape Cod.

Bayside Passions is a USA Today Bestseller

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 364 pages
Published January 10th 2018 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Bayside Passions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bayside Passions

Jos
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tpagirl
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bayside Passions was the second book in Melissa Foster’s Bayside Summer series. It was a sweet and slow friends to lovers theme, with a few life lessons mixed in.

Dean Masters was Rick Savage’s (Bayside Desires, book one) friend and business partner. He knew the moment he met Emery Andrews at Rick and Desiree’s Christmas party that he was done. She was it and he was willing to bide his time developing a strong friendship until the time was right.

Emery Andrews was Desiree’s quirky and feisty best
Jessica Alcazar
One of the aspects of this book that sticks out in my mind was how easy it was to read. Like the story wasn't even problematic at all. And what I mean by that is that our leads had no real obstacle to overcome. I like that. It was different. It was fun and sweet with little to no angst at all. Their friendship was well established as we begin the book so the entire journey is just them changing their path and they did it seamlessly.

You know, Melissa Foster can real deliver on all fronts. I've r
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Returning to this world is always a fun time. With BAYSIDE PASSIONS, Melissa Foster delivers a lighthearted, fun-filled novel that is sure to brighten up your spirits.

This is Emery and Dean’s book and these two are seriously happier than birds in the Spring. I feel like you have to be in a really good mood to enjoy this book because the two protagonists are so full of life. If not, then you will probably feel much lighter after reading this book.

That being said, there’s A LOT of fun banter and
Under the Covers Book Blog

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Lynn Mullan
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We're back at Cape Cod in the second Bayside Summers book.
This is a sexy, friends to lovers read.
Emery Andrews, Desiree's BFF, and yoga instructor, has decided to move to the Cape, to escape a predicament regarding her ex-boss.
Dean Masters has been crushing on Emery since they met at a wedding the previous summer. They have stayed in touch by text and FaceTime, and become good friends. But, do either of them wish it was more?
I don't want to say too much, and give away any spoilers. But the sto
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Bayside Passions Melissa Foster is the second book in the Bayside Summer series.
Featured in this installment are Emery Andrews and Dean Masters whom I was introduced to in the previous installment. It was at this point I recognised the possibility of them becoming a couple, and so I was eager for them to get their own story. Ms. Foster did not disappoint.

My Thoughts.
Like all of Melissa’s books Bayside Passions focused on romance, friendship and family. The story highlighted the challenges one f
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I can't believe this was my first Melissa Foster book. Where the heck have I been? Sweet and sexy with an engaging cast of characters. It’s an inviting read with a swoon worthy hero. Truly wonderful!

Dean and Emery coming together was so fantastic. It was light, fun, and witty, drawing me in. I loved seeing their friendship grow into more. I loved their struggles and personal battles as they come together. Emery had such a great personality, she was a spitfire. I loved watching her blinders come
Amy
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Whirlwind Stars!!

“He was a strong man, but Emery had become his Achilles’ heel.”

“What is it about me that makes guys want to build a fortress and lock me away? I’m tough. I can handle myself. I don’t take shit from anyone and there’s no guy on earth who’s going to get anything I don’t want to give.”

“I’m too broken to be fixed.”

“Everything you want, Emery, everything you need, is standing right in front of you.”

Bayside Passions is a entertaining friends to lovers romance with a bit of unrequi
Nadine Bookaholic
As with all of Melissa Foster's books this one not only had great characters and secondary characters it had a great story line and tons of HOT sexy times.

I really liked Dean and Emery together and I enjoyed watching Dean prove to Emery that he was the perfect man for her. This is the second book in the Bayside Summers series and although it can be read as a standalone I suggest reading Bayside Desires first because it was to good not to read.

You can see my full review along with an excerpt here
Tanya
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I have yet to read a book by Ms. Foster that I didn't like. Bayside Passions made me want to live in that world and make those characters my new friends.
I love that Emery can be so strong and independent, despite somewhat overbearing brothers. Emery proves that sometime you have to let others know you before you can truly know yourself.
Dean, oh how I love Dean! I want him for my own. I love that he stands up for himself with his family, but still supports them. He was much more than I expected
Sissy's Romance Book Review
BAYSIDE PASSIONS by Melissa Foster is book Two in the "Bayside Summers" series. This is the story of Dean and Emery. I thought was easily a standalone book.
Emery and Dean hit is off after meeting at a wedding and kept in touch. But Emery has been putting him in the friend zone and Dean wants more. Emery ends up moving to start a new chapter in her life with puts in moving closer to her best friend and of course Dean.
This was really a sweet friendship to romantic love story. I am a fan of this
Tracy- OMGReads
The epitome of friends to lovers, Bayside Passions is a must read for fans of the troupe. Dean and Emery have a chemistry that just sparks when they are together. It was so much fun getting lost in this sweet and sexy read. There was very little angst, and its the perfect book to curl up with on a snowy day.

Dean was just dreamy. A perfect book boyfriend, he is prepared and determined to show Emery a new side of love. Having been burned from several angles, she can't help but be a bit leery. She
Amy
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bayside passions in the second book in the Bayside series. This is a friends to lovers story which I like but Dean and Emery were just not my favorite couple. Overall I liked the story and am ready to read the next on the series.
Isha Coleman
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
The beauty of Melissa Foster as an author is that readers get to experience the many sides of her personality through the stories she tells. The Bayside Summers series is less intense, but no less riveting. Dean and Emery are a breath of fresh air with their flirty banter and budding friendship. However, Bayside Passions is a Melissa Foster novel. Underneath the breeze lies a few gusts. There will be patches of rain that will darken the canvas, but in the end the storm clouds make it worth the r ...more
Carrie K-Ski
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emery and Dean are such a beautifully thought out couple. Their deep friendship, passion, smoking chemistry and love will fill you with lots of tingly feels.

I couldn’t help but add Dean to my BBF list. He’ll make your panties melt and heart swoon.

Emery is an extraordinary beautiful chaotic soul with so much love and sweetness you’ll want her as a BFF. As a Yogi myself, I really connected with the heroine.

I loved everything about this story from start to finish. I’m so happy she brought some of
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BaysideBayside Passions (Love in Bloom: Bayside Summers Book 2) by Melissa Foster This is a very apt title for a book - Bayside Passions is indeed filled with so much passion and steamy romance that for Emery and Dean it is off the charts!Emery is Desiree’s BFF and she has decided to up sticks and move to Bayside to be beside her and work in the resort doing yoga classes. Emery and Dean became close after Desiree’s wedding and both of them have been talking for months late into the night getting ...more
Sandy S
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 10 2018

BAYSIDE SUMMERS is a series of standalone steamy romance novels featuring alpha male heroes and sexy, empowered women. They're fun, flirty, flawed, deeply emotional, always passionate, and easy to relate to. And of course, you'll see cameos from the Seaside Summers characters!

In BAYSIDE PASSIONS...
When Emery Andrews's
Lauren
Jan 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2018
Several months ago I read Melissa Foster's ONLY FOR YOU (Sugar Lake, #2) so when the chance came up to be part of the blog tour for Melissa's BAYSIDE PASSIONS (Bayside Summers, #2) I jumped at the chance. I couldn't wait to dive into another one of her series. Plus BAYSIDE PASSIONS is a romance that takes place at the beach, and truly, what's better than that?

The result? Super sweet as well as super sexy, BAYSIDE PASSIONS is fun & fast-paced friends-to-lover romance.

BAYSIDE PASSIONS introd
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have not read the first book in the Bayside Summer series, however this did not affect my enjoyment of Bayside Passions at all.

I liked that our lovelies already knew each other well when the story starts (I assume it was all set up in the first book in the series). I liked that they could dive right into their friendship and more.

I freaking adore Dean. He is all kinds of swoonworthy and I was ready to scream at my kindle that if Emery didn't want him I would ha
Christie72
Well, Melissa Foster has made me fall in love yet again! Bayside Passions is definitely the perfect title for this book. The passion that simmers between Emery and Dean kept me turning the pages until I was unfortunately at the end of the book! I didn’t want to say good-bye to them.

Emery blew into Dean’s life last Christmas, and the two became fast friends texting and talking when she returned home. Emery doesn’t know it, but Dean feels a lot more than friendship for her. She has sworn off dati
Mette
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once again I find myself tucked safely in the loving arms of the Queen of Romance Melissa Foster. Bayside Passions is a divine intervention of romance. It's sweet, hot and almost completely angst-free. And it will make you feel good, so so good and carefree. Just like a real romance should.

Emery Andrews is fleeing her hometown of Oak Falls, Virginia. She is fleeing her controlling brothers and a romance gone bad, with her former boss. Luckily, her best friend, Desiree Cleary, has asked her to co
Charlotte Lynn
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Back at my favorite book setting, Cape Cod. This time Melissa Foster takes her readers to Bayside and we get to catch up with the Bayside crew. Dean and Emery deserve to have their story told and I am so excited about it. These two met last summer and have been keeping in touch through FaceTime, text, and phone calls. They have been flirting, sexting, and sharing their lives for so long it seems that they have been together forever.

I laughed often while reading Bayside Passions. Between Violets
Kaitlyn
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bayside Passion is full of chemistry and romance. The characters are very well thought out.

Emery Andrews is very quirky, independent, and cautious. She's very personable, a whirlwind, and fun-loving. Emery often acts before thinking. That has caused issues in past relationships. She's been accused of flirting when she never meant to. Emery has never had a relationship last. When her close friend, Dean, tells her his true feelings, it throws Emery for a loop. Emery is afraid her habits and perso
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
A friends to lover romance with passion and humor!

Bayside Passions is another fantastic read in the Bayside Summers series. This book drew me in from the very first page. It is a story full of romance, humor, and some steamy heat. A well-written story with a plot moves at a good pace with a fresh, new story line that is easy to read. It is captivating and kept my attention to the very end. This is a story that will make you smile and laugh while wanting to knock some sense into the characters.
Sonya Neal
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dean and Emery have the world's most amazing friendship! While they've only known each other for a few months they've spent an amazing amount of time on the phone, Skype, and watching movies together over video chat. When Emery moves to Wellfleet the two have the chance to connect in person.

Dean has had feelings for Emery for quite some time, and Emery would love to love Dean. The problem is her rules about relationships. Since Emery has lost friends in the past she refuses to date friends. And
Stephanie M
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emery is a yogi and back care specialist, who has decided to leave what is familiar and start over in a town where she met some new friends that she has clicked with. If it weren't for her new close friends, she wouldn't have the opportunity to start over in a new place and build herself.
Dean has a green thumb and has turned his passion into his career as a landscaper who loves his new friendship with Emery. His friends are his family to him, but there's something with Emery. He loves talking w
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in this series, and we meet friends from the previous book, and enjoy a new romance. Ms Foster is an author that a romance reader can trust to deliver a story full of interest, good characters, humour, and chemistry to be envied.

In this installment Desiree's best friend from home, Emery, takes a chance and moves to join her friend and teach yoga at the Inn. Since she first visited, she has become
Shelly
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A friendship and love should go hand-in-hand. The wild, intense passion that we often get from Melissa was a little more subdued in this book; however, I am in love with Dean and Emery. True love built on a foundation of friendship is strong and stable. It's easy to get wrapped up in a friendship and as a woman, I can understand how Emery could miss the cues that Dean wants more.

Emery swears off dating "friends" but there is an incredibly deep connection with Dean and his determination to get h
Danielle
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was great going back to Bayside again and seeing everyone. This book revolves around Emery, the best friend of Desiree (the heroine of the first book) and Dean, a close friend of Rick's (the hero of the first book). I'm a huge fan of the friends to lovers trope, especially ones where the characters have been friends for a while. In this particular book, that isn't the case. Dean and Emery have only known each other for about six months, but they have just as much closeness as two people who w ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Of Demons & Stones  (A Tri-Stone Trilogy, #1)
  • Hitman - The Series
  • Crazy Sexy Love
  • Unbreakable (Able, #1)
  • Deep Cover (Love Over Duty, #3)
  • Game Saver (Game #3)
  • Cape Cod Kisses (Love on Rockwell Island, #1)
  • Brew - A Love Story
  • Roadside Assistance (Body Shop Bad Boys, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • The Best Man (Allen Brothers, #1)
  • Sweet Sunshine (the Pembrooke series)
  • Wanderlust
  • Immortal Envy (Immortal Obsession, #1)
  • Escape With You (Escape, #2)
  • The Throwbacks (Scotland Yard Exchange Program #1)
  • Not Quite so Stories
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and wom

Bayside Summers (5 books)
  • Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers, #1)
  • Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers, #3)
  • Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)
  • Bayside Romance (Bayside Summers Book 5)
“With age comes wisdom, and if I have any to share, it would be not to give your heart to a man simply because he makes your body feel alive. Sex is easy. Love is hard. You should give your heart to the man who treats you like a treasure, who cherishes you and wants you beside him always. Someone who helps you become a smarter, better person. He might keep you up all night beneath the sheets, because let’s face it, lust is good, and it’s part of love. But it’s not everything.” 0 likes
“She’d always wanted a man who knew how to be a man, who knew how to take without forcing, how to give without becoming too soft, and was sensitive enough to listen and care without losing his edge.” 0 likes