Start by marking “Boss Me Hard (Billionaire Boss Romance #1)” as Want to Read:
Boss Me Hard (Billionaire Boss Romance #1)

Boss Me Hard (Billionaire Boss Romance #1)

I work hard, but I play harder.

NATHANIEL
I’m a billionaire. I've got money in my pocket and women in my pants.
But when Alexis walks into my life, business goes out the window.
I have to focus. I can’t be side-tracked by her hot curves and f*ck-me eyes.
Still, something tells me this might be exactly what I need - in and out of the boardroom.

ALEXIS
I get the job done.
Published April 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Boss Me Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boss Me Hard

Babs
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Alexis and Hannah work for an Oil company and they each know how to do their job well. Alexis is the more safe character until she meets Nathaniel. She can’t get him our of her mind and vice versa.
After a few days Alexis takes some advice and waits on Nathaniel outside one of the board rooms and hears and sees he is upset as one of the companies he has invested in is going under. Can Alexis save her heart and him?

A lovely story that will grip the reader from the first few pages. Hannah is a hoo
Carol Delmornay
Jul 31, 2017 rated it liked it
This review is a hard one for me to write. When I began this book, I enjoyed it; the close relationship between Alexis and Hannah, the banter between the two, and the detailed way in which R R Banks writes. I enjoyed getting to know both characters, and can identify with some aspects of both. The top negotiator, Hannah, and the top administrator and analyst, Alexis, are in the oil industry, and very career driven. However, in saying that (and I have also worked in the oil industry) I feel there ...more
Vera  Green
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
I received an arc for a honest review. Best friends Alexis and Hannah work together for a company in the oil industry. They are sent to Dubai to work on a project. The bantor between these two friends is like your talking to your own bestie. Billionaire Nicholas is about to lose everything due to bad investments. Can Alexis and Hannah help him save his company?

This is a debut for this author and I must say very nicely done. I will definitely be reading more of her work. I highly recommend this b
Space Cowgirl
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alexis Hits a Gusher🍌🌋

Alexis💃 is an administrator for American Oil Trade and Refiners, who speaks seven languages, and her best friend, Hannah💋, is a master negotiator for the same company. They travel to Dubai to meet with the Consortium of Oil Traders.
The two young women get along well and room together while in Dubai. Alexis💃 and Hannah💋 find out that for the next 12 days, they are in cubicles in a large office while they work. In the break room, they meet another American, Nathaniel🐺. He is
Kathy
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was written very well. I loved the main characters of Alexis and Hannah. Their friendship has endured many of life's challenges. They both work for the same company which is within the American Oil Market and set of to Dubai to work their magic. They are both very good at their jobs but people don’t realize just how good. Hannah is a bit more easy going about life where Alexis is more needing to be organized. When Alexis meets Nathaniel there is an instant connection. They ha ...more
Tanja Williams Hancock
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Negotiating Love

The title of this book and the story are a mismatch. Both are good on their own, but lousy together. Overall, the writing is good, the flow is decent and I really liked the main characters. Humble women who are aces in their careers, independent, but feminine to the core. They know what they want and take it. Rising to the top in their careers by each others side, leaning on each other when times are harder and celebrating when everything lines up. Gotta love women like this!

The
Laila Viking
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
I had really high hopes for this book because I have read others written by R. R. Banks. Too bad they did not come through.
The story was too predictable. Too slow and boring. A lot of explaining and fill words.
But the bit of story there was in the story line was great.

For my liking too much business Information and talk. It made the book boring and difficult to relate to.
Lack of chemistry between the two characters in the book.
Aliana
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Alexis and Nathaniel

Fast easy read about a successful woman going after what she wants.  The story disappointed me a bit because the main characters barely spent time together.  All it took was a few minutes in a break room over coffee and one evening for Alexis and Nathaniel to consider each other as potential life partners.  There was no romance or "wooing".
Moriah
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Alexis and Hannah have been friends for a very long time and are sent overseas for work. They both have their share of guy problems. Alexis finds someone who she thinks could be the one. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Paula
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

I'm usually a paranormal reader, but thought I have of this book.
I enjoyed characters, storyline was ok.
I'll be reading the next in the series to see if it changers my thoughts.
Pamela Street Gramlisch
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great collection

Enjoyed the original story, but I really liked the Alien stories the best. The author included quite a few of her Alien series in this book.
Robin Hansen
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good teaser. Love to get the next books to see how the characters forge ahead. Brilliant and sexy
Alex
Aug 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
This is such a disappointment. There is far too much information and not enough action. Since when does it take 14 hours to fly from New York to Italy? Some research would have been good an actual story would have been even better! The title is very misleading and does not by any means reflect the content of the book.
Dayni D
julie jones
Oct 20, 2017
BP34
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Two BBF Alexis and Hannah are working for an oil company in the exotic location of Dubai. They are strong, beautiful, smart and sexy women who have an incredible relationship. Lots of suspense, surprises and drama await you. Alexis manages to turn the world of her boss upside down when she meets him. Nothing is ever the same. Good story and beautiful location. I received an arc copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Sabrina
Dec 06, 2017
Angie
Sep 17, 2017
Rita Kunselman
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two young women, Alexis & Hannah arrived in Dubai where the oil consortium is and they work for the American Oil. Alexis is a statician and Hannah is a negotiator for this Co. Nathanial is the owner of a Company. The author is very descriptive, beautiful hotels, beautiful restaurants, beautiful clothes. This is a very interesting book set in a very exotic country which, has many twists and turns in the plot. Mainly concerning the power of oil. What's going to happen to the girls?i would defi ...more
Lamar
Sep 27, 2017
Andrea
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was going to be a two person point of view book, I was wrong. It is from Alexis pov with a little story telling from Hannah (her best friend).
I enjoyed the book, it had a few typing errors but not enough to spoil reading.
If you like intelligent women who are strong, independent and clever, you get that with the females in this story.
Nathaniel is not in the book as much as I thought he would be, which was a bit disappointing
The book is based around the two best friends who work we
Tracie
Sharon Olesen
Feb 11, 2018
Nancy Bodie
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was really different, good different! It was really like getting two books in one package. It worked though, the characters and storyline were interwoven and wrapped around some seriously hot sex scenes. I have not come across to many story's that have been written with the female characters initiating these types of sexual scenarios. Good job!
Mariah
May 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dangerous Desires: A Romantic Suspense Collection
  • Save Me, Daddy
  • Sweet Virgin
  • Hired To Kill (A Mafia Empire #1)
  • Love's Ache: A Single Father Romance
  • Body Talk
  • The Society
  • Billionaire's Playmate
  • Hot Single Daddy
  • Baby It's Cold
  • Train Me Daddy
  • DARK MCKENNA, A Billionaire Dark Romance (SHADES OF LOVE #1)
  • Doctor Feelgood
  • Our Dirty Secret
  • Naughty but Nice: A Best Friend's Dad Christmas Romance
  • Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Boxed Set
  • Jailbait
  • His Beautiful Revenge
As a man who is a hopeless romantic, your support is my inspiration. I'm excited to have you read my books so we can go on the hottest romance adventure together! ;)

Get on board and grab my Free & Exclusive Book at the following link:

Like my Facebook page to get updates, fun, and prizes!

https://