Start by marking “Keeper of Souls” as Want to Read:
Keeper of Souls

Keeper of Souls

(Keeper of Crows #2)

Carmen Kennedy finally feels normal. Enrolled in college, she’s making a few friends and taking life one day at a time. Her days are filled with classes, studying, and attempting to be more social, while her nights are filled with terrifying dreams. All of her nightmares have one thing in common: him. She can’t see his face, but a flash of dark feathers is all it takes to ...more
Kindle Edition
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Keeper of Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeper of Souls

Start your review of Keeper of Souls
Cathy Jackson
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Casey Bond weaves a magnificent story filled with angels and demons, heaven and hell, and so much more!

Keeper of Souls was a complex story that kept me engaged and its fast-paced reading hanging on to the very last word. Zane, Cass, Lucifer, Warren, Carmen, Michael, and Gabriel were all characters that intrigued and excited my imagination. I loved how Casey was able to weave the words into such a beautiful tapestry of sights, colors, sounds, and images. It was incredibly easy to immerse myself
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
If you haven't reader Keeper of Crows there might be spoilers in this review...

I have been "patiently" waiting for this book!! I need to know how this story ended!

We start where we left off after Keeper of Crows. Carmen is going to college after being released from a psychiatric facility. Everyone thinks she's crazy after she comes back from purgatory and trying to explain what she saw there.

Michael is trapped in Hell with Lucifer who is trying to break him. He's trying to make him believe
Angela *Whiskey Angel Life Blog*
This is the 2nd book in Casey L Bonds Keeps of Crow series and the end to Michael and Carmen's story. And I am so glad that I didn't have to wait for it. I fell in love with Casey wild imagination in the first book and delved right in Keeper of Souls without delay.

What I loved about Keeper of Souls:

- it starts right were Keeper of Crows left off so there is no gap in time leaving the reader to put the pieces together
- As in the first book, I love Carmen. Even more so in the 2nd book as she is s
Brenda  K
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Casey's imagination is taking us on quite a journey. I love her as an author because of this. She writes some amazing books.

I am a lover of all the paranormal awesomeness that is within the pages of this book. I loved book 1, and book 2 did not disappoint me one bit. This could be by far my favorite of Casey's books. Now I really loved her Frenzy series, but this one just grabs me. Reading this book I get so int it I tuned everything out till I finished.

So if you read book one you were introdu
Cassandra Giovanni
Solid 3.5 Stars

As with the first book, I really like this cover. It portrays the potential darkness of the novel and is quite bold. This second and final book in the Keepers series starts off where the other left off and we see that the main character has made a 'recovery'. She heads off to college to try to start a normal life, but that's not possible when you have a past like hers. Straight off, you know there's angels and devils about her. I really liked watching her and Gabriel's relationshi
Fleur
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
It was all a dream a dark and twisted dream or so Carmen is brain washed to believe and is now trying to move on with her life and starting college.
College is not so easy though she has Cass and Zane both vying to hang out as well as nightmares and reminders of the times in purgatory continuing to appear around her... but its not real right!? Carmen thought her time in purgatory was penance enough for saving Michael but just like the those Lucifer God is a sneaky bugger too and now both Carmen a
Stacey
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok I got this book and devoured it on my plane ride home from the states .
I wash like shouting out fight Micheal and a best mate messaged the author saying I have to put with her for 10 hours what have you done .
I personally couldn't put this down .
What would you do for love fight heaven and hell .......
Well in this book you will feel the pull both ways and it will turn you inside out .
I laughed , cried and ohhhhed more than once .
It was fasted paced and just amazingly wrote
Casey did an amazing
United Indie Book Blog
STOP! If you haven't read Keeper of Crows turn around and read it first! It's a must in order to enjoy Keeper of Souls.
I absolutely fell hard for Michael in book one, broody hot male yes please! At times in Keeper of Souls I wanted to choke him. "Really Michael?!? Carmen loves you!" <---came outta my mouth well waiting at the doctors!
Carmen surprised me and I actually connected more with her even if she was cray cray at some points.
Gabriel was a big key player and really helped tie the whole boo
Courtney Moctezuma
I think this might be one of my all-time favorite stories! It wasn't just a pnr, it wasn't just creepy and thrilling, it was BEAUTIFUL. The entire duology was beautiful. The story line was so in depth and everything connected so well. The more I read, the more it was like pieces of a puzzle locking into place.

The foreshadowing was spot on. I literally stayed up until 3am to finish reading this wonderful tale.
If you like powerful characters, a thrilling and ACTION PACKED tale, and a beautiful s
Kaila
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! This is much more intense than the first book! Very hard to put down! I even tried to make it last longer by stopping every chapter and just either play a game or check facebook, lol! I loved how Gabriel was always there, though I kind of missed him in the end. I also loved how Carmen didn't turn out to be a whiny character, but a strong one. It feels open ended though, maybe there will be a spinoff? I hope so!
Kimberly
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE everything Casey has written so far that I knew I didn't need to read the blurb for this book! I couldn't put this book down it was so good! It was very well written and the story line keeps you so intrigued and trying to guess what happens the ENTIRE time!! It was a great ending to a wonderful series and I can't wait to see what Casey comes out with next!
Kimberly
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Linda
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kylie Allen
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am impressed!

With the start of this story, I mapped out the ending. I was so beautifully wrong. I was scared for Carmen and Michael. I loved them so much, but feared for their love. I'm so glad they got the ending they deserved, and the arc of this book was so much more than I would have imagined. <3
Stephanie Runion
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the stunning follow up to Keeper of Crows. This volume is the extraordinary conclusion to this multifaceted storyline. Whether you love or love to hate Carmen, her strength and determination resonates strongly. The forces of Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory clash with archangels, the Devil and other amazing supernatural beings leading the charge.
Patricia Finnegan
Great series!

I loved this book. It's filled with action and love. Can Michael save Carmen ? Can Carmen save Michael? They are a wonderful couple and their story is a page turner. I highly recommend this series.
Michele
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing ending

I love this ending!! Carmen, Michael and Gabriel are amazing in the way they stick together.. this makes me happy the way it ends... great work as always!! I highly recommend this!!!
Dani Cox
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One day

That's how long it took me to read both books. I loved the story, new, exciting. I loved Carmen as a character, the story was different. Thanks for that Casey L Bond!
Bookish Addict
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic duology! The ending is so good and the whole story as is amazing. I just LOVE it!
Kara Kunselman
Nov 11, 2018
Nicole
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5☆☆☆

• High Treason (The High Stakes Saga Book 5)
  • Credence
  • Midnight Sun (Twilight, #5)
  • Legends of Havenwood Falls Volume One (Legends of Havenwood Falls Collection #1)
  • Second Draft (Men with Wood, #1)
  • If I Wake
  • Reaping a Pain in the Axe (Fear the Reaper Book 2)
  • Reaper vs. Ripper (Fear the Reaper Book 1)
  • Boy of Blood (Girl of Glass, #2)
  • Night of Never (Girl of Glass, #3)
  • Son of Sun (Girl of Glass #4)
  • Themes and Variations
  • Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)
  • Dark King (Court of the Sea Fae, #1)
  • Girl of Glass (Girl of Glass, #1)
  • Fallen King (Court of the Sea Fae, #2)
  • Spring Warrior: Steamy Fantasy Romance (The Wyth Courts Book 2)
  • Mated Enemies
Casey Bond lives in West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She likes goats and yoga, but hasn't tried goat yoga because the family goat is so big he might break her back. Seriously, he's the size of a pony. Her favorite books are the ones that contain magical worlds and flawed characters she would want to hang out with. Most days of the week, she writes young adult fanta ...more

Keeper of Crows (2 books)
  • Keeper of Crows (Keeper of Crows #1)