Start by marking “Forging Forever” as Want to Read:
Forging Forever

Forging Forever

Standing on her tiptoes at a Renaissance Fair, Lela Marshall catches a glimpse of just how hot a forge can get. Even from fifty feet away, she’s never felt this sort of heat. And it’s coming from between her legs.

Miller Rhodes has a gigantic problem. He’s met the woman he knows is destined to be his. Only, she’s disappeared into a crowd and took his heart and his future wi
Published April 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forging Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forging Forever

XxTainaxX
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Cute, over-the-top, obsessive, love story. Miller sees Lela during a Ren fair and makes quite an impression on the quirky lady. Before they can really connect, they get separated. Be it fate, the dog with a unique name, or simply Ms. Wyatt, it was decided that these two should meet again, much to our delight.

This short made me laugh but brought plenty of sexy to the plate. There was only one part that didn't really vibe with the setup and that is Miller's attitude toward love/relation
Deborah
Apr 21, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5*

One look at the fabulous cover and I knew I had to read this book, the question is...
Would the guy in the book be as hot as the guy on the book?
And the answer is yes he is.
Lela Marshall has lived a nomadic life, along with her father they've traveled constantly across the United States visiting Renaissance Fairs but this is the last one, things are changing Lela is starting an actual job she's going to live a normal life and she's so excited but then at the last fair, just before she leaves
Barbara➰
It was okay for me. I found myself skimming a bit because of the writing at times.
♡Tonya♡
I really enjoyed Miller and Lela! Love at first sight, but a short separation! Months later, fate throws them back together and it's dirty talking, declarations of love and lots of hot sex.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama whatsoever
-no pushing away
-steamy sex scenes
-epilogue 1 and 10 years out
Bookloverme
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

It's good. It's light and easy to read.

The story is about Miller and Lela.

She's at a Ren fair with her father. It's their last fair together because she got a job to train dogs for a famous dog trainer celebrity. During that time, she met Miller. One quick kiss, just a little time together and they were separated.

After three months, they didn't expect their paths will cross again and this time, Miller won't let her go.

It has nice epilogues. (view spoiler)
Talltree
Aug 27, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Denna✌
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it! It was so hot and safe! Loved both the hero and h.
Janie
4.5 stars!! I loved this shorty by Dani Wyatt. I just wish it had been longer. Miller was delicious.
Emily
Lela Marshall is at a Renaissance Fair when she sees Miller Rhodes who is forging a sword, everything about him calls to her. Miller sees Lela at the fair and one heated kiss has him regretting her didn't find her again, now months later he still cant get her out of his mind. Fate intervenes putting Lela back in his path and Miller plans to claim her but will he be able to keep her forever?

This was fun but I wish it wasn't quite so rushed. Miller is pure alpha male and gruff which was a bonus. I
Yesenia Gonzalez
I've never read a book with a renaissance fair, Lela, and Miller a cute couple. Miller is a man you want he does his own thing but still wants to find love and the only one he wants is Lela. He met her at the Renaissance fair for a quick second. When Miller takes in a stray dog he asks his mom to take it but she turns it around and gets a trainer to spend time with him. This special trainer is Lela the women who have been the star of his fantasy's. When they both meet they instantly already know ...more
C
-Not a man whore
-celibate during separation
-sassy h
-HEA with 2 epilogues

Not my favourite from this author but still really enjoyed this book!
Karoline
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
God, I loved this book. There is nothing better than a true manly man showing dominance. Miller was excellent.
Diana's
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Insta-Love Alpha read
Sarah Armstrong
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Genius

Miller & Lela are a perfect couple. This book was pure genius. Miller was a true alpha. Loved every word. Endless no was superb.
Raine
Sexy man working an anvil? Awesome!

It was insta-love right from the first meeting at a renaissance fair where he is working at his anvil for a crowd. She sees him and they share a kiss, but then are pulled apart. Months later they meet again when she shows up at his doorstep to train his dog. The second meet is spectacular with a scene so hot I need an ice pack to cool down.
Book Snob Sue
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Combustible is the word that best describes these two. When he spots her and makes his way through the crowd to her....*sigh*.....the "iron Adonis" that she refers to him as. She does have to leave with her dad before names can be exchanged, but not before a lasting impression impacts them both.

Fast forward 3 months and Miller has taken in a stranded puppy, Little Shit (freaking love that name...accurate:)), that he has no idea how to take care of. Lela is an apprentice dog trainer th
Misty Schott
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Alpha males and insta-love then you'll love this story. It's a story with a true Alpha male named Miller and a strong independent woman named Lela. Lela is looking to plant roots somewhere, she's been traveling with her dad most of her life and she feels it's time for a change. On her final night with her dad at a Renaissance festival she sees Miller, but after a kiss she is swept away by her dad and is lost in the crowd. Miller can't get her out of his mind and fate, along with a puppy bri ...more
Janice Somers
Oh My Lord, talk about hot. Miller is so hot, sexy and works with fire and steel, and he knows what he wants and he's going to keep her.
Lela has been traveling with her father to Renaissance Festivals, as they move from his job locations across the country. This is the one that will mean more to her than anything before. She will be kissed and drawn to a man she sees for the first time, and then she has to leave without even knowing his name.
This is one I could read over and over and over again.
Emma
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5/5
Ohh Miller and Lela are adorable in an OTT alpha driven kind of way.

A random fleeting meeting at a renaissance fayre is enough to bind their souls together unfortunately, their immediate futures do not converge.

Fate/destiny plays a hand in bringing Miller and Lela together in the form of an abandoned dog in need of a trainer (Lela). I absolutely adored the connection with Miller's name in Lela's life.

When something is supposed to be the universe finds a way to clear the path to ensure it
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot scorching devilishly dirty and delicious fast paced read!
Beautifully created characters, angst free, drama free romance.
The story of Miller and Lela is an insta love at first sight kind of story. But due to life circumstances Lela was gone. Fate had a way of working itself out when they see each other again!
As always Dani Wyatt creates characters that are easy to fall in love with. The men are pure alpha loyal gods!
Sit back and enjoy this super sexy fun feel good read!
Melissa  Wright
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you want to be transported to the time of the renaissance that you need to read this book. The imagery is outstanding and you will feel like you are right there with Lela and Miller.
This is a super steamy Insta love short novella that will make you believe in the power of destiny. Dani never disappoints and makes me want to be the female vixon in each and every read.
5 steamy sweaty stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Kristina
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I love the tv show, Forged in Fire, so Miller was an interesting character. And I liked the couple scenes dealing with that topic
Bookgyrl
Big eye-roll. Can't remember why the hell this novella landed on my Kindle. Apart from the original profession (blacksmith/forger) it is just insta-everything and sex.
Flo Grugel
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot, fast and so so sweet!
Christina Rogers
Insta love at its finest.

Miller and Lela are the cutest most awkward couple I have read.
If you are a fan of Insta love and alpha males this is definitely a story for you.
Nerd4life_94
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Samantha
Hot and sweaty.

Good but not great. Let's start with my dislikes. I was just expecting a little more between the couple. It went from 0 to 60 in .2 seconds. The relationship seemed to be based on pretty much sex. Even when they weren't together or knew each it still ended up being about sex. I would have liked more with his mother as well. As involved as she was I wanted to see her reaction to Lela. With the epilogue I wanted to know more about her "issue" is was kind of brushed under the rug. No
E.J. Frost
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an adorable story. Miller and Lela are great characters and I could connect with each of them. The puppy that brings them together is a character on her own and a great addition to the story. The story was short but complete and I was really happy not to find a cliff-hanger at the end.
I was a little put off by the editing. The typos and mistakes, including what seemed to be a head-hop into Miller's perspective in the middle of Lela's chapter, were distracting. I really liked the writing
Amy Leibenguth
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick insta-love romance

Good book. Total insta-love scenario, so if you do not like that kind of book, not the one for you. Lela and Miller meet one afternoon at a demonstration for sword forging. Their eyes meet and their is an inferno. They have one kiss and then get pulled apart. A couple months later Lela shows up on his doorstep to train a dog. And sparks fly from the second he realizes it is her. Quick read, very steamy!

• Curvy When Wet (Heroes Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Reunion (Plus Size Loving, #5)
  • Reckless Curves
  • The Best Man (Second Service, #3.5)
  • Bear Sentry (The Enforcers, #2; Southern Shifters Kindle World)
  • Brothers of the Sword/Children of Time
  • Curves and the Rancher (Coldwater Springs #3)
  • Bear in Me
  • Wolf Within, Book One
  • Between Two Wolves and a Hard Place (Honeycomb Falls, #4)
  • No More Lion (Sassy Shifter Brides, #2)
  • Pacific Northwest Bears: The Rochon Brothers Series
  • Last Chance (The Cowboy's Homecoming #1)
  • Curves for Casanova (Casanova Series, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Knock Out (Reynolds Security, #3)
  • Valentine's Cowboy
  • Shifter Wonderland Anthology
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,