Start by marking “Reminiscences Of A Seeker: Dark Face Of The White World (True Story)” as Want to Read:
Reminiscences Of A Seeker: Dark Face Of The White World (True Story)

Read Book

Reminiscences Of A Seeker: Dark Face Of The White World (True Story)

A series of events catapults Kapil into the fascinating world of Dark Arts and suck him into the quagmire of drama, suspense, greed and betrayal. And just when the trials and tribulations seem to engulf Kapil completely, there emerged from the deepest darkness, a Brilliant Light of his True Master.

Reminiscences of A Seeker tells the true story of an ordinary man plunged in
Paperback, First Edition, 300 pages
Published April 28th 2017 by Angel Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Reminiscences Of A Seeker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reminiscences Of A Seeker

Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*

FOR MORE REVIEWS VISIT-- http://ammiesbookobsession.blogspot.in/

Cover Rating

Book Rating

Reminiscence Of a Seeker is not your everyday read. It is something else with a complete mystical concept. It is unique in it's own way. I don't usually read these sort of books but just for a change I gave it a try and I quite liked it.

Reminiscence of a seeker is more of a fantasy thriller with a mystical twist. Through this book, the author describes the bond of a student and teacher. This is more of a
Sushil Rana
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The manuscript fascinates and takes the readers into the darkness and unbelievable humanity of mystics, religious studies, and dusk arts. As it's based on a true story, I like it the most.
In the story, the character seeks for a Sadguru to enlighten him the right path. The tome deals with supernatural basics and incidents which look as if unbelievable. To go aboard on this journey with the author, the reader's requirement to believe, partake of a pledge in spiritualism.
The source has faultlessly
Ruchi Patel
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-owned

Very different concept and plot. Different and amazing read. Story is said to be based on true events that happened with the author Kapil. The author undergoes some experiences with paranormal stuffs and experience then he came across one tantrik. He made him his Guru and learns learning through him. Those experiences are well described and interesting. There are also some chapters on Aghori saints. Indeed interesting. I am always fascinated by different content of reading. Well writing style. E
Nilanjana
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An awesome Read. We cannot believe such a mystical world exists but they do. It is such an engrossing story that it seems you are living each moment that the author has experienced. The story is told in such a manner that you can experience the pain and agony of the protagonist. A must read
Parmila
Nice Book
Prakriti
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unique.... in it's own way!!!
This is a must read book for everyone . Book reveals a lot about the spiritual world.
AMAZING
ANTONY
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Miracles happen.It is possible to   Gurus of Hinduism  ,who claim themselves to be performing them after achieving lots of powers  by reciting mantra several times  ,worshiping Gods   , having practiced celibacy and mind control   ,making so many sacrifices and learning a lot.They are famous, rich and powerful and people throng for their blessings and seek their guidelines for solving their problems .

Reminiscences of a Seeker dark face of the White World (True Story)  is the first book I have go
Shambhavi
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An intriguing tale of masters gurus and the way the supernatural world functions.A must read for all in today's world.
Dimple Singh
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book: Reminiscences Of A Seeker
Author: Kapil Kumar Bhaskar
Publishers: Angel Book Publications
ISBN-13: 9788193359907
Number Of Pages: 300

Reminiscences Of A Seeker by Kapil Kumar Bhaskar is a fantasy thriller. Through this book, the author describes the pure bond that is shared between a student and a teacher (Guru and his Shishya). The author has also revealed the darker side of a few people who cheat their own disciples.
Blurb:
Kapil takes you on his unforgettable true journey of the supernatural
Aishwary Mehta (The_Fugitive_Biker)
Quote from the Book I Liked - Anger, harsh words and criticism damage your Aura, your Energy Feild... it causes holes to appear in your energy field and leaves you vulnerable. Not only do you lose positive energy from those cracks and holes but you also allow negativity to enter. So practice Sanyam. (Page 33, Para 4)

Stars - 3.5/5

Synopsis - A series of events catapults Kapil into the fascinating world of Dark Arts and suck him into the quagmire of drama, suspense, greed and betray
Mahima Kohli
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
What is the book all about?
There are individuals in this world who live a normal life, dream, achieve their goals (or fail), learn from their mistakes (or not), and die, leaving behind family, a legacy (or not), and material possessions. And then there are individuals who are searching for meaning in this life - they are not satisfied with material gains, fulfilled dreams, love, and health. They seek deeper meaning, a calling, a source of faith and energy. Reminiscences of a Seeker is about the
Priyaranjan Mohan
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully narrated true story.
The book covers all the aspect of spiritual world. Heart touching story of a seeker. The story is about the disciple and master , evil side od master and trust of disciple.
A must read.
A page turner.

For more visit :

priyaranjanmohan.blogspot.com/2017/06...
Davinder
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
REMINISCENCES OF A SEEKER has been well written,interesting,humorous and comes with a reality check of life. It has completely guided me to the closure on something I'd been struggling in my life from a long time.
IT'S LITERALLY A LIFE CHANGING BOOK FOR ME.
Thank you so much KAPIL JI 🙏 for sharing this book.
Kashika
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We see world through our eyes,we judge things with what we know and we live life as we think we should. We need concrete things to be satisfied with the way we live. This BOOK did a good job at making me think and reconsider things I took for granted . You will find some interesting thoughts in this book. This book make you re-think of life from a new perspective. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Sonu
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. This book is an eye opener for lots of things which we don't ponder in our daily life. To be more precise, it opens up to a new way of thinking and "Karma" in your life. Must Read!!
Naisha
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an interesting and thought provoking book! This is not a book you can describe in few words. If you are looking for a self-help book, then go a head and read this one-it may actually help you.
AMAZING BOOK .
Reneta
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was simply AWESTRUCK when I heard about this book and immediately purchased it cause I wanted to know all about it.
Really awesome book every one should read this book .
Shreyasichitale
I've read a few autobiographies and experiences of people who have achieved a certain level in their spiritual journey, this book is an exceptional one.. As a seeker, it's really important to get guidance from the right person so that we're not wronged and get trapped in the 'Chakravyuha' of these self claimed masters hungry for nothing but name, fame and lust.
The author shares his experiences in such a manner that the complex nature of tantra, mantra and adhyatma is understood even by those wh
Tanisha
Rahul
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is a very strait forward teaching but Kapil ji's dynamic writing style he brings each page to life for the readers. I recommend this book to all. WORTH READING .
Aakanksha Mishra
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
PicsArt_06-01-01.24.42
Reminiscences of a seeker

When I started reading this book I was constantly thinking that why the hell am I even reading this book. Starting of the book was really boring but after few pages, I wanted to continue it not because it suddenly became interesting but because I wanted to complete it as soon as possible. The plot was gripping but as it contains content of Aghoris and Tantrics it was kind of boring and creepy in some places. You need to have a really strong heart to
Mandeep
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
REMINISCENCES OF A SEEKER is such a helpful guide for the people who are dealing with the problems occurring in their life. Its definitely worth reading! Thank you so much Kapil ji for sharing your story with all of us.
Jyotsna
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The author shares a wonderful experience of his life.I never thought one could have all these experiences whether it is good or bad . I'm amazed to read this book .I would love to read more about your experiences ( KAPIL KUMAR BHASKAR) .Worth reading.
Sana Shekh
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
The reminiscences of a seeker is one of a kind book . It is an eye opener for all those people , who without knowing the truth, blindly follow the sadhus and yogis. It also cautioned the readers not to fall for the traps created by the wrong preachers because not everyone is lucky to get out from this world of darkness. This book covers all aspects of the spirituality world.

What gave me goosebumps was that the author has experienced this supernatural world in real life. It was really shocking t
Sanjana
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished the book. What a read..I must say... It is an interesting tale told in a manner that impacts you. I was always curious about the paranormal world.. I thought it existed but never realized that this world is so real until I read this book. I congratulate the author for bringing out this world to the readers. A Page Turner
Rajan
The blurb proclaims this is a true story of the author. It may be true but I read it as fiction.

Amazon review link is https://www.amazon.in/review/R992UVMR...

Story begins with Kapil, the protagonist being visited by a true guru. Then the story moves to flash back. We come to know that Kapil has many siddhis taught by his gurus Trilokenath and afterwards Asuranath. Somehow they turn his enemies and then he has to deal with them. The first part finished at a cliff hanger and there are many unanswe
Rajat
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Worth reading . I would love to read more about your experiences and would look forward to it.
Debolina Coomar
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anjali Bhatia
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I received this book through a Goodreads giveaway.
Quite an interesting and disturbing book, again one to be taken in small doses. Since it claims to be a true account, the author must certainly have had remarkable experiences in his struggles against the lure of the Dark world. While dark magic and misuse of tantric practices certainly exist, I would have liked it to end on a positive note with the protagonist triumphing against evil. I didn't realise there is supposed to be a sequel to this!

A
Nisha Sadasivan
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would like to first of all thank the author for sharing his debut work in exchange for an honest review.

The book is a very interesting journey of the author into the dark work as he goes in search of a spiritual teacher(guru). I completely enjoyed the story-line. This is the first of this kind that I have read - involving black magic, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. Though the pace was a little slow at places, on the whole it was a thrilling expedition into a world I had never b
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • DNA - Dad's Not Adopted
  • Goan Chase: Take Three Mysteries
  • Happiness Is All We Want
  • State vs. Amrit Kumar
  • Her Resurrection: A Survivor's Journey of Emancipation, Reclamation and Redemption
  • The Unpredictable Heart: You May Be a Victim
  • Quarter Life Crisis
  • Rise of the Sun Prince (Ramayana: The Game of Life, #1)
  • Ten Days in October
  • The Guardians of the Halahala (Vikramaditya Veergatha, #1)
Kapil Kumar Bhaskar has been on his spiritual journey for more than two decades. Blessed by Adi Gurus, Spiritual Guides and Masters (who visited him out of their body form), Kapil has a deep understanding of the human psyche and has divine clarity on both esoteric and non-esoteric issues. Having received divine guidance, his knowledge and understanding of spiritual matters goes beyond books and co ...more
“We are all children of one God and the only thing that separates us is our ego” 3 likes
“Most of the time our inner voice tries to guide us to ‘Truth’ but we, out of our own vested interests, wish to continue living in our own self-created illusions because it suits our purpose or fulfils our needs.” 3 likes