Start by marking “Tying the Knot” as Want to Read:
Tying the Knot

Tying the Knot

An omega left at the altar.

It should've been a picture-perfect wedding. But when Fox Avery's fiancée dumps him days before they walk down the aisle, his storybook future is knocked far off-course, along with both types of happy ending. Now he's simply adrift--an omega without an alpha. Unmated and unwanted.

All Fox wants to do is feel sorry for himself, but somehow his sis
Published April 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tying the Knot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tying the Knot

Marion
3.75 Stars!
Tying the Knot is another enjoyable read from Casey Cameron's non-shifting shifter world of alpha, beta and omegas.

Fox is dumped just days before his destination wedding. Now he feels adrift-an omega with no alpha. With the urging of his interfering sisters, he manages to run into his first love at the bar - the alpha he never forgot.

Dustin has only ever had one regret-leaving behind his high school sweetheart to go to culinary school in France. He never thought he was good enough,
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Casey Cameron's non-shifter alpha/omega books aren't nearly as good as her straight-up contemporary stories. There's mpreg in this book, which is hot or not depending on the reader. I can take it or leave it.

The world-building is nonexistent. The MCs can't communicate to save their lives. Both of them, including the alpha, worry that they're not good enough. Fox is so insecure, I could barely stand it. And Dustin's reasons for keeping Fox at arm's length don't make much sense.

My biggest niggle
Pati
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Vfields Don't touch my happy!
Tying the Knot by Cameron Casey should have been a winner with me. It had all of the things I enjoy happiness, shifters, being on an island, finding the true love, shifters, shifters, and more shifters. Unfortunately, the shifters really didn't shift and there was absolutely no world-building. Just because you use the words Alpha, Beta and Omega doesn't mean that the reader understands the world you've created. We need to know how they live and how they exist. Who's on top and what's expected of ...more
Rachel Emily
3.5 stars rounded up because UGHF when they finally got together at the end, their chemistry was insane!

This is a new-to-me author, but I'm definitely going to be getting some of her other stories because I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this one! I adored Fox, I loved his family and how invasive, caring, and annoying they were, and I always love a good second chance at your first love type of story.

Dustin was a bit...difficult, because I wish he had just talked to Fox about his fe
Star
May 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Was trying to find something light after a Sloane Kennedy read so I tried this and well while this was light......this shit was terrible! I skimmed most of it because those sisters got on my damn nerves...so now I gotta read something to get this awful story out my head 🙄
Nile Princess
This is not the way slow burn is done; it was just an exercise in frustration. Getting the characters really, really close to sex every time and then having them kiss and angst, give a blowjob and angst, frottage and angst, messed up date and angst, beginning of heat and angst. Just no. Miscommunication at its worst. Dustin's actions made no sense AT ALL. I understood his concerns, but oh my gawd, talk. Use your words!! It was clear that Fox wanted this and he was in the same situation Dustin wa ...more
caroline wilson
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyable read

This book was given to me by the author for an honest opinion
I really enjoyed this book as this genre is right up my alley. I loved the whole omega/alpha theme books and m/preg stories. This book is about Fox and Dustin who get reunited after Fox gets jilted at the alter, and they reignite their romance from when they were younger when circumstances drifted them apart. They meet by accident on Fox's supposed honeymoon holiday when with the goading of his sisters and copiou
Cadiva
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5* I liked this one, no silly drama or angst thrown in for the sake of plot, just two men reconnecting after a childhood friendship.

Casey Cameron's created an interesting twist on the alpha/omega dynamic usually found in shifter stories which is enjoyable to read. There's the alpha-ing and mating but not as much of the "mine, mine" emotions which can overpower a storyline and turn it into a one sided power play.

Fox was sweet, uncertain of his next steps after his alpha fiancee called off their
Becky Baldridge
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tying the Knot is sweet, funny, sexy, and a bit angsty, all rolled up in one great read. Cameron's storytelling drew me in from the beginning and kept me turning pages. I can't think of a single character in this book that I didn't enjoy at some point and sweet Fox and Dustin are so good together. I love a bit of humor in a good story and this one has that in spades. Even when there's drama, there's at least a chuckle, if not an outright laugh. The banter between Fox and his sisters was perfect ...more
Aeren
Apr 26, 2017 rated it liked it
No está mal si estás de humor para un omega!verse con todo lo que ello implica, sin embargo, me sobraron las hermanas metiendo la zarpa en todo, cansinasssss.
Lovinghotbooks1
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, kindle
*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

I like this story, but I thought it was a little slow in the beginning.

Fox is a Omega that's left by his Alpha right before his wedding. When he gets tipsy and his sisters encourage him to hit on a man at the bar he does so. The man turns out to be his high school boyfriend, the one that got away.........

I'm a very open minded reader and read almost everything but I still have genres I prefer reading. This is not one o
John-Torleif  Harris
Apr 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I got really tired of both Dustin and Fox making wrong assumptions about the other, failing to communicate, and thus hurting one another. What in Dustin's upbringing, or his past, made him so insecure about being worthy of Fox? Why did he feel that he had to sacrifice Fox, and their relationship, in order to gain that worthiness? I never quite felt that was made satisfactorily clear.

On Fox's side, how did he and Catalina meet? Did her family approve of Fox? If Catalina just called off the weddin
P Leslie
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read a review copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

Wow Tying the Knot was absolutely brilliant from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Fox had a crazy family; his sisters were a blast - I found myself laughing at their bantering, jokes and teasing. I couldn't stop laughing at their drunken attempts to come up with good pick lines lol. Fox's grandma was fun too especially, when she admitted to ogling the men playing volleyball lol. Mer
Nessa
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is from a new-to-me author based on recommendation. I did read the blurb, and I was intrigued. The alpha/omega non-paranormal m/m genre I think is wobbly become one of my new fascination to read. I enjoy reading m/m romance, and adding this new twist (well new to me) is different and exciting. I really enjoyed this book, and I know I'll be reading more from this author.

I absolutely loved the story, and can't think of any loose ends that can happen. I believe that all my quotations were
MTULIPK
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, reviewed, recommend
"TYING THE KNOT"
By CASEY CAMERON

WANT TO SMILE SO HARD THAT YOU'LL FEEL YOUR FACE MUSCLES TREMBLE FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP? YA...THIS BOOK FEELS THAT GREAT!

Laugh your ass off?…INDEED
Know that your family will always have your back any time, any where, any place?…HEARTWARMING
To know that true love unerringly transcends the depths of time, infinity and space?…POWERFUL
Want to smile so hard that you'll feel your face muscles tremble from not being able to stop?…YA, THIS BOOK FEELS THAT GREAT!

This
Katherine
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vacation romance as second chances

This is a story of lost love and second chances, and it was everything sappy that my heart wanted right now!

This isn't an insta-love story, but one of the one who got away. Both Fox and Dustin are that to each other; Dustin, the alpha who left for an education and job, Fox, the omega left behind who has been left behind again. In meeting again they quickly realize that they still have feelings for each other. Instead the issues are negotiating the problems of th
Cassie
A
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was seriously so bad. First of all, the MCs were so whiny all the time. "Does he want me?" "He doesn't want me" "I don't deserve him so I'll make him suffer". Then I was expecting some mpreg but I was definitely disappointed. And the fact that Dustin (view spoiler). Besides how ANNOYING Fox's sisters were. When you put it all together it just results in a terrible book.
The ending was nice though
Diana
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading Casey Cameron for a while and I always enjoy her books. This one is a sweet and funny second-chance-at-love romance with some great extras: a luxurious vacation setting, a funny crazy family, some nice chemistry, and an enjoyable level of steam. I always enjoy well-handled Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics and this story has plenty. Can't wait for the next one!
Maureen Neil
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Feel good romance

Fox and Dustin were meant to be together and their second chance at love is much steamer than the first.

You will definitely enjoy!
Claire
Nov 30, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5
Clau Felton black
Ese estira y encoje entre los personajes me cansó después de un rato... y las hermanas metome-en-todo del omega son insufribles, la verdad.
Tristan
Aug 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: food
3.5/5

Light-heart and fun story.
Angel Ratcliffe
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I absolutely loved reading this book! Poor Fox being left at the alter and feeling unloved runs into his high school sweetheart. Security chance romance is the best!
Nathan
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
nonshifter alpha/omega

Hot, successful guy with horrible self esteem meets up with high school sweetheart, watch their budding relationship flop around like a trout on a riverbank.

Nice pacing, adorable secondary characters, believable drama.
M60601
Apr 30, 2017
Anu
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
So sweet and lovely, wonderfully gentle retelling of the alpha-omega trope.

Perfect rainy day reading :)

Chelle Britton