Start by marking “Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)” as Want to Read:
Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)

Find Me

(Corrupted Hearts #3)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  891 Ratings  ·  147 Reviews

As the head of the government’s secret Vigilance spy program, computer guru China Mack already has her hands full when her billionaire boyfriend, Jackson Cooper, asks for one of them in marriage.

Thrown for a loop by the sudden proposal, China’s usually well-ordered life takes another hit when someone tries to assassinate the president. Even that comes with a shocking twist

Published September 19th 2017 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Find Me, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Mindy Lou's Book Review
This author is killing me! Clarke or Jackson? I love them both and each book I waiver. I hate love triangles, but I didn't know that was going to happen in this series when I started book 1. By then I was hooked.

I should want China to put us out of our misery and choose one of them, but I understand why she struggles. She's not your average woman. She's shy, nerdy and doesn't relate like an average person. She also has a hard time with emotions. It's almost like she has a form of Asperger's. I
Reen
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Many thanks to NetGalley, the author and Publisher for a copy of Find Me in exchange for an honest review. This is book 3 in the Corrupted Hearts series and although I have not read the first two books, I have read the Kathleen Turner series by this author. Snow writes fast paced and captivating stories that keep the reader engaged until the very end. This book includes a marriage proposal, a love triangle, and a killer bent on retribution. China Mack is a nerdy intelligence genius who wears gla ...more
Shelly Bell
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another winning book in the Corrupted Hearts series. Tiffany Snow kept me on the edge of my seat and frantically (and metaphorically since I read on a device) flipping the pages! The only downside to reading it so quickly is the wait for the next book. No one does love triangles like Tiffany! And I love seeing old familiar faces popping up. My hope is Passion Flix or Amazon's Original Programming picks up this series. It would make an amazing mini series!
TJ
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5/5.0

Ms. Snow is one of the best love-triangle authors in the business! Add that to also being top-notch at writing romantic-suspense and that equals a wild ride almost every time a book of hers is opened.

I have especially loved this series because the heroine, China Mack, is a new twist on awesome. She is a nerdy, technical genius who wears glasses, flannel shirts and jeans. She is quirky and totally inept socially but that is just what makes her so sympathetic and lovable. She is truly (and
Joy Novel Thoughts
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Find Me blew me away and was filled to the brim with twists and turns and ups and downs and I was blindsided so many times I that I couldn't put the book down!

"...if you can kiss a man like that... then maybe you're not as in love as you think you are."

The love triangle is in full swing this book, with Clark and Jackson are once again at each other's throats in this story, almost as if they are attempting to mark their territory at times. They really put more stress on China when she doesn't nee
Sally
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-almost-5
4.5 Stars
THIS is the Tiffany Snow I fell in love with! This third book in the series gave me all the feels I got when I was introduced to this author in her first series The Kathleen Turner series. Anyone that knows me knows that THAT series is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE. Yesssss it was very reminiscent of that. I was much more endeared to China Mack in this book. Going into this book I ALREADY had my guy picked BUT damn it Tiffany Snow does it AGAIN! She has a way of messing with your head and recons
Saly
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I do feel Tiffany Snow has zeroed down on a formula that works for her, have a heroine torn between two men, in one book she will spend time with man one and in the second man two. Despite this obviousness for me the suspense was nice, of course there was family drama, loads of close life-threatening calls but sometimes you need to suspend belief and just go along for the ride.
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing

No-one writes love triangles like Tiffany Snow!!!

This series is going from strength to strength. I love China Mack like crazy. I don’t know if it’s her nerdiness, her brilliance or her OCD/germaphobe quirkiness but she’s one of the best female alphas around.

This instalment starts with China and Jackson taking their relationship to the next level which for China means pushing herself far outside of her comfort zone. New to the concept of having a boyfriend, she struggles with her emotions but she
Laz the Sailor
This one is not as strong as the first two. The plot takes a back seat to the sex and the angst. Still, I enjoy the characters, and China remains as quirky and endearing as ever.

I will read the next one, as this one ends as a pause in the story, with several issues unresolved.
Julie
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get ready for one heck of a ride! Brilliant hacker, China Mack is back and better than ever! An assassination attempt on the President, a marriage proposal for China from her billionaire boyfriend/genius hacker himself, Jackson Cooper, and the reappearance of her former partner, ex Navy Seal Clark Slattery is causing a crazy week for China to deal with!

This book is action packed and full of suspense in every direction. And it’s a really awesome storyline, but I zipped through that part just to g
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

This third instalment of the Corrupted Hearts series picks up three months on from the end of Break Me as we dive straight into the fast pace of this third novel in the Corrupted Hearts series.

An event that should have made China the happiest woman on the planet is overshadowed as her career takes priority over her private life. She isn't happy about the direction her work has taken her and Jackson and Clark are both vying for her too. Whilst I've become more tolerant of her 'over the t
Tamara
Find Me is the third installment of the Corrupted Hearts series and like the previous novels in this series, the action and romance starts off with a bang and never ends. The story was completely addicting and impossible to put down. In Find Me, there are shocking revelations, a marriage proposal, and a killer with a huge grudge out for retribution. Seriously, there was never a dull moment in this story and it kept me on the edge of my seat, biting my nails and holding my breath with every turn ...more
Robin Brister
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, Tiffany did an excellent job with this story! I like all three of the main characters, and the love triangle between China, Jackson, and Clark is great. The suspense in this book kept my attention and made we want to know what was going to happen next.
Teri
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hold on to your hats folks! This was action packed and had me on the edge of my seat. I did not get up until I was finished. I don't do spoilers, so please read. It's well worth it!

I will comment about China's OCD. after finishing the series, I wondered how many people who go through a serious trauma as a child are somewhat OCD? I speak only for myself, but I found my mild OCD helps me feel in control. I wonder if that was the intent, Tiffany Snow?

and Tiffany, I think this book pushed you into
Michelle Louise
I have a confession to make, I haven't read any of Tiffany Snow's books previously. So I'm coming into the third book in a series with new eyes. In a series, each book should be able to stand on its own and not alienate readers. I'm happy to say that "Find Me" succeeded. I never felt lost in the action, but did get there was some stuff I missed. Which is fine.

China Mack is a computer wunderkind with a very particular way of doing things -- she compares herself to Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Ban
Veronica
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

China is celebrating her first Valentine's Day with her boyfriend Jackson, and he goes all out to impress. Unfortunately, their night is interrupted at a crucial moment when they find out the President has been shot and China has to rush off to work. She returns home to find Clarke hiding out at her place after someone tried to kill him. The same someone is also trying to kill Jackson and China. And so begins the hunt to fin
Kerrie Jones
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
‘ “And now you just show up here in the dead of night and expect me to welcome you with open arms?” I was proud of using that last idiom correctly. I’d been working on my idioms and colloquial phases, since I had a tendency to take people’s words literally.’

The above paragraph is but one highlight on my Kindle of the sections of this book that I loved. Sections that made me laugh or cry. Sections that were profound. At the end of the book, I had highlighted what amounted to something on almost e
Jessica
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 3 in the Corrupted Hearts series and while it's shorter than the previous 2, it's also packed full of excitement, and this one even made me shed some tears, unlike the first 2. Another book I polished off in less than 24 hours, I just didn't want to put it down. I laugh at China's uses of Idioms and her excitement when she gets them right. In this book, we are greeted with a super excited China Mack who has been getting ready for Valentines Day with the help of her teenage niece, wh ...more
Tracy T.
Sep 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Not bad but not great either. Okay narration by Arielle Delisle (audible review).

Well this book surprised me a little bit. I wasn't expecting a love triangle. I am not a fan of love triangle's at all, zero, nada, not good. Also, there was a lot of filler conversations going on that seemed to just take up the pages.

As for the story line and plot. It was okay. Trying to figure out who tried to assassinate the President. China getting hurt a few times. And the surprise at the end finding out who t
Eva Bold
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tiffany Snow não decepciona e mais uma vez ela arrasa num triângulo amoroso!
Nesse livro China e Jackson levam o seu relacionamento para outro nível, tirando eles da zona de conforto. Mas ela ainda está presa a Clark e seus sentimentos por ele.
Com o desenrolar do livro, fica claro que China não é tão inocente no mundo da espionagem, quanto parece. Clark está sob investigação e tudo pega fogo nessa história!
O livro é recheado de suspense, mistério, romance, triângulo amoroso, cenas hot, Jesus! Pre
Hillary
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!! I LOVED this book! Tiffany Snow has outdone herself! I couldn't have imagined a better third installment to the Corrupted Hearts Series! NO ONE writes a love triangle like Tiffany!! I can't wait to find out what happens to China, Jackson and Clark in the final installment!!
Mona
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FIND ME: Book#3 Corrupted Heart Series

China Mack is back. I loved loved this book. While I loved all of them this one was amazing. New to the dating world now she has a rich boyfriend. The two of the work well together, and just fit.
It all goes out the window when the question comes up, and she get's a call. Work and it's serious. Her top secret job.

Twists and turns in this book were amazing. I couldn't put it down.

Highly recommend. Also the first two as well..
1-Follow Me
2-Break Me
Carlotta
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5
Mandy
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! I am a huge fan of Tiffany Snow and once again she has had me on the edge of my emotions with the third instalment in the Corrupted Hearts Series.

China Mack has a very emotional time of it and for someone who does not deal in emotions it is especially hard for her.  Just when she thinks everything is settling down Jackson proposes to her and Clark returns after a three month absence, which sends her feelings into overdrive and she struggles with how to deal with it all.  When all thr
Eva Bold
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tiffany Snow não decepciona e mais uma vez ela arrasa em um triângulo amoroso!
Tracy Quoka
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from Net Galley for an honest review. I am a huge Tiffany Snow fan, mourned the end of the Kathleen Turner series. I have read I think everything she's published now. I like how Kade, Blane, Kathleen and Branna have made cameo appearances in future works. This book found our Heroine spending some time with Kade, and multiple phone calls with each other.

China Mack is a cute geek if you will, her IQ is off the charts, and she is in charge of a program called vigilance which e
Nancy Chastain
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
China, Jackson and Clark are amazing characters. The way these characters personalities interact is so endearing. Love, Family, Friends, Secrets and Betrayal fills "Find Me." You will learn a lot of China's past as well as Jackson's and Clarks. I highly recommend this book and this entire series.
Anima
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adventure
Corrupted Hearts is one of my favorite series about a powerful woman not afraid to use her brain, fight for what's right and find romance. China does all that and has two of the sexiest men pining for her. The action was great, bullets and car crashes but the love triangle kept me in suspense. You know, or at least hope, everyone comes out alive but who is she going to pick? The smart brainy billionaire more like her or the muscled smooth talker as her total opposite? It was killing me! There we ...more
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Corrupted Hearts series was everything that I hoped it would be. It was a reminder of why the KT series is such a frequent reread for me. The heroine, China, is the quintessential quirky, oblivious nerd that you love and want to slap all at the same time. She seemed to loosen up a little in this one, but still experienced a lot of emotional tug of war that had me questioning whose side I was on. The heroes, Jackson and Clark, are reminiscent of some of our favorite heroes in se ...more
Kathy Martin
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This episode begins with a fancy Valentine's Day date with China's boyfriend Jackson that ends with him proposing marriage. China is not at all sure that she is ready for marriage or wants to marry Jackson and is saved from answering his proposal when she gets a call saying the President has been shot.

She heads in to her secret workplace where she learns that surveillance video shows that the shooter looks suspiciously like her former partner Clark Slattery. When Clark comes to her with a bulle

Corrupted Hearts (4 books)
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
  • Save Me (Corrupted Hearts, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99