Start by marking “Absolutely, Almost, Perfect (Sucre Coeur, #3)” as Want to Read:
Absolutely, Almost, Perfect (Sucre Coeur, #3)

Absolutely, Almost, Perfect

(Sucre Coeur #3)

Craig Oliver and Alex Scheff lead a charmed life. Craig is part owner of Sucre Coeur, the bakery he’s loved and managed for years. Alex is an up-and-coming Seattle photographer. Their relationship has been going strong for a year, and everything is absolutely perfect—right up until Craig receives a wedding invitation from his long-estranged brother.

As Craig grows tense ove
Published August 3rd 2017 by Interlude Press

To ask other readers questions about Absolutely, Almost, Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Absolutely, Almost, Perfect

~Mindy Lynn~
3 Stars!

I enjoyed the first one but to be honest I was disappointed with this one. I was looking forward to Craig and Alex being together and doing couple things. I wanted a better picture of who they are and how they have grown together. Instead Craig and his colorful family was the main focus. His estranged relationship with his brother took up the majority of the book. Craig and Alex have hardly any alone intimate moments and when they do they are cut short or are being interrupted by someon
Fabi
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is sweet and funny. The entire family dynamic is heartwarming.

Craig and Alex are invited back to England because Craig's brother is marrying one of Craig's best friends. In spite of the strained relationship between Craig and his brother, it isn't an invitation that he can turn down. His family and friend would never forgive him.

Alex is nervous. His anxiety kicks in. But he's determined to support Craig. So off they go to Craig's family home in a little English village.

That's the beginning
Tamika♥RBF MOOD♥

I received this book for free from in exchange for an honest review.

I really don't know where to start. I honestly read book 1 yesterday just to get a feel of these guys again, and I still enjoyed it. I really enjoy the realistic feeling of Reed's writing. It seems so easily written, but that might not be how to describe it. 2 souls who couldn't be more good for each other than these two. You can see the love between Craig & Alex.

Absolutely, Almost, Perfect is a great follow up to Craig

Ami
Joyfully Jay
Aug 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

This book is the third in the Sucre Coeur series and is more of a direct follow up to the first book, Definitely, Maybe, Yours, and I would suggest having read that book before moving on here. I liked meeting Craig and Alex in the first book and watching them navigate a relationship and fall in love. I was looking forward to visiting with them again, but this book didn’t go in the direction I was hoping or expecting as Craig’s family became the focus here.

As the
Megan
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been a fan of Lissa Reed’s writing for many years now. I didn’t need convincing that she knows her way around a comma and a turn of phrase, or that she creates characters so beautiful and flawed and wonderful that they feel like people I’d love to invite over for a big gay brunch. But in Absolutely, Almost, Perfect, I was struck by how Lissa handled the theme of strength, especially re: Craig and Alex’s relationship. In the first Sucre Coeur book—Definitely, Maybe, Yours—Craig is set up as ...more
Naomi Tajedler
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough that Lissa Reed asked me to be an Advanced Reader for the third and final installment of the Sucre Coeur series.
My love for the two first stories is well documented (just checked my reviews of them, you'll see), but Reed managed to surprise me with this end to her trilogy.
Never did I expect to be in such a rollercoaster of emotions in her talented hands, and yet, there were pages where I went from laughing outloud (in public. No regrets, and no shame either) to clutching my e-
Les Joseph
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
*rounded up to 3.5 stars*

I am a huge fan of multiple books about the same couple in a series. I like seeing their progression, how things change as time goes by. So, it's no wonder I was really excited when I saw that the third book in Lissa Reed's Soucre Couer series was once again about Craig and Alex, the couple from book one. I couldn't wait to find out more about these two guys who I loved so much in Definitely, Maybe, Yours. Unfortunately, I didn't get as much as I'd hoped for.

So first le
Alysia Constantine
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The third book of Reed’s charming Sucre Couer series, Absolutely Almost Perfect returns to the love story of Alex Scheff, a nervous and acerbic American photographer, and Craig Oliver, a level-headed British ex-pat baker, though this installment leaves behind all the previous settings (the Sucre Couer bakery, Seattle) for the Oliver household in England when Craig brings Alex home to meet his family and celebrate the wedding of his brother.

But things, as they often will do when family is involv
Michelle
Aug 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017

As the book opens, we don’t ev
Veronica of V's Reads
This is the third book in a series, and enjoyable on its own.

Craig and Alex have been together for nearly two years and they are very much in love. Alex is a bit of an emotional mess, thanks to an abusive ex, but he and Craig are solid. Stable. And...freaking out about returning to England for Craig's brother's wedding to his dearest childhood friend, Chloe. Craig and his brother, Duncan, are estranged because Duncan was a horse's ass of a sibling, who mercilessly bullied young Craig and never a
Lilyvandersteen
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the previous two books in this series, but this one topped them both. What an emotional rollercoaster!

We met Alex and Craig in Definitely, Maybe Yours, and one of the things I loved about Craig was him being the epitome of calm. He exuded serenity to the point where even someone as skittish as Alex started to feel at home with Craig.

Not so here. Craig is summoned overseas to attend a family wedding, and that has him more jittery than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. High-strung Al
Gianna
****Check out the full review post over at G. Jacks Writes (About Everything).******

I had so much fun reading this book and I think other readers and fans of the series will enjoy having the series come to a close where it all started with Alex and Craig. Their final chapter was funny, light-hearted, emotional, touching and filled with so much character development! I loved it all. When reviewing the final book in a series, I am always worried that I might give too much away, so I’m gonna try t
Saxitlurg
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book feels like watching a fun rom-com in your pajamas with a hot cup of tea. It’s sweet, it’s romantic, and the writing style is charming and funny. The whole book is a joy to read. I can’t recommend it enough.

Quick summary: Craig and his boyfriend, Alex, are invited to Craig’s childhood home in England for his estranged brother’s wedding. What follows is family drama, a too-cute ex-boyfriend, lots of laughs, and enough wedding stress for everyone.

The characters are likable and bel
Hanah
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq, romance
I was thrilled to be asked to read and review this book in advance because I loved the first two in the series so much.

Lissa Reed has a way of making characters come to life. I fell in love with Alex and Craig from the moment they first appeared on the page. They're allowed to be real people, with flaws and struggles like all of us have. When I read their stories, I want nothing more than for the two of them to be absolutely, perfectly happy.

And this book definitely delivers! Craig's family of b
Suzey Ingold
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having absolutely adored the first two books in this series, I had no doubt that I would enjoy the last: it absolutely (no pun intended) did not disappoint. It's Craig and Alex's story while also encompassing more of their lives, their individual pasts and their individual demons, bringing the conclusion in this trilogy to a perfect end. ...although, is anyone else sitting and hoping for a little spin-off with David in the mix? I can't be the only one thinking it...!
Angelique
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really this book,it is a part off a serie,you can read it stand-alone.
for me it was the first I have read.and I will be reading the others.
It is fun,sweet not overly sweat sexy times.but a real love story.
I enjoyed it.the family was great,the guys where there for each other.
the love was there.a good read

Arc was Provided By Netgalley
Kara
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SO Good.
Angela
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, lgbt, 2017
this was I feel the best one of the three books in the series. Maybe because you know the characters, it worked so good. Sure, it is a fun, relatively simple read but a great one in that category.
Rachel
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
um I loved this series so much. it was a joy to read.
Carrie Griffin
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, adult
I really enjoyed this story. The main characters Craig and Alex were easy to connect to throughout the entire book. Both characters have many anxieties over having to go to England for Craig's brother's wedding. It was not only believable but also relatable. The other characters were also great. Craig's family especially his future sister-in-law were one of the best parts of this book. I did not want it to end and I am glad that I got the opportunity to read it.

*I received this book for an hone
Cynthia
Dec 13, 2017
Sweetpea
Apr 02, 2018

Sucre Coeur (3 books)
  • Definitely, Maybe, Yours (Sucre Coeur #1)
  • Certainly, Possibly, You (Sucre Coeur, #2)