Start by marking “I Do, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
I Do, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #5.5)

I Do, Babe

(Hades Hangmen #5.5)

WHEN DARKNESS AND LIGHT COMBINE, DESTINED SOULS WILL IGNITE . . .

Connected since childhood.
Two souls: one dark and one pure.
Bracing to take the greatest step of all.

River ‘Styx’ Nash loves his woman. Ever since he met Mae at the fence of the cult that had kept her captive as a child, he has never loved anyone else. He loves her black hair, her pale skin and of course, her
Kindle Edition
Published April 23rd 2017 (first published April 22nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about I Do, Babe, please sign up.
Jo There was a glitch, no one knows why and it's no one's fault - just one of those things.

Tillie is removing the Amazon pre-order for April 24…more

Tillie is removing the Amazon pre-order for April 24 completely and going for a live release, pushing "publish" Saturday evening (April 22) her time (Central time)

Hope this helps!(less)

Start your review of I Do, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #5.5)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 - 3.5 Stars

I guess I expected a bit more, which is on me...but this was a cute read for fans of the series.
A.

Aww... Adorable!

I HATE weddings.

There, I said it. I’m a total Wedding Grinch. Not that I’m not romantic. My aversion to weddings is more linked to people who are not getting married, if you know what I mean.

In real life, weddings give me the heebie jeebies. Shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding? Choosing the right gift? Being forced to dance? And don’t let me start on disastrous seating arrangements, awkward conversations, forced smiles and other kinds of torture.

In fiction, I can
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
A very cute little story of Mae and Styx's wedding. A sweet and quick read. The Hangmen mute got married to his wolf eye bitch with a little of the sisters and Ky thrown in there. Some smexy time and some info on baby Nash. A fangirl's HEA :)
Christy
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
 photo b774e896df3e284fd29fe269dc043d11_zpsarspxpqt.jpg

There isn't much better than getting a novella (and a WEDDING novella at that) from a couple in one of your favorite series. After reading such a heavy book in this series (Damnable Grace) last week, it was great to get this sweet novella. Styx and Mae are the first couple in the Hangman series. As they prepare for their wedding and the birth of their first child, they are both ecstatic, but Styx is having a little trouble with what to do about his vows...

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That’s who I’m gonna marry. The wolf - eyed bitch I met behind the fence.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you're a fan of this series, then you’ll know it all began with Styx & Mae. It all began from this point onwards, when 12 year old mute Styx met Mae a raven haired beauty with the blue eyes of a wolf, dressed in a funny get up who is held captive behind a fence by a notorious cult. He vowed from that day onwards that he would find her again and marry her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Trust and love and safety. And light.
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****

This was a pretty quick read and low on angst and darkness.
I've been dying to get to this novella and happy I finally got the chance to read it. :)
Jennifer Kyle
3.75 Stars
Selene
He sang each of the lyrics stutter free, his words clear and strong. Hidden tears built in my eyes as I listened to his deep, rough voice singing the hauntingly appropriate lyrics. My strong, hard fiancé, who could only communicate by song or sign, paralyzed by the spoken word, so perfect in my heart.

-Mae

This heartwarming story showed Mae and Styx coming full circle in their romantic relationship. The flashback scenes are brief and the secondary characters from prior books are included, too.
Jeannine Allison
4.5 stars...

I am OBSESSED with this cover and the title, it seriously had me...

description

My feelings remained this way for almost the entire novella. It was amazing, exactly what you would expect from a Hades Hangmen wedding <3 <3 I do wish it had been longer and that we got to see more of the other characters. But I'm trying not to be greedy since we just got a full-length novel, and this was a surprise gift anyway, and TC's busy creating life... so yeah, I rounded up when I might've otherwise
Snow
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is all about Styx and Mae..., the mute Hangmen's Prez & his "wolf-eyed" bitch, (his endearment for the love of his life, his destiny!!!)

We all know what's about to unravel here...it's hinted in the very title...

It s a happy day...yet for Styx it s a slow torching burden of his speech disorder...and he wants so hard to give "his wolf-eyed" beauty the perfect day - the perfect gift - the perfect vow.
Do you, River Nash, take Salome to be your lawful wedded wife?” Looking my wolf-eyed
Jen
I loved this novella about Styx and Mae's wedding! Any extra read in this series is a bonus and I was pleased to be back with the Hades Hangman.
It was very nice to have a read in this world that was a happy theme rather than the trauma that we usually get with this series!

I highly recommend for readers who love this series!
JewelsyGoolsy
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Nice novella to cling on to whilst waiting for the next book in this series to come out. The sweetness got a little tedious at times, but I'm seriously not gonna complain about sweetness after the way this series has put me through the emotional wringer!

Told in dual POV and would recommend to read this book after book #1 (but best read in series order for further understanding of all the secondary characters).
Shanny

After 5 books we finally get Styx & Mae's wedding and it was perfect!!!
I know you are not supposed to feel all mushy when you finish an HH book but that is exactly how I felt after reading this novella. I will even admit I had some tears, see only Tillie Cole can make me teary while reading a novella :)
Fans of this series will LOVE this novella.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's time for a Hades Hangmen wedding !!!
Very Excited
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Now Live and available to purchase
Amazon US
Amazon UK

Beverly
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Whitney
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

I think I speak for all the lovers of the series when I say that this was such a heartwarming novella! It was so refreshing to read about the gang and not have so many shocking, crazy moments. Styx and Mae are one of my favorite couples of the series, so it wasn't hard to fall head first into this story.

Tillie lays it all out in the description, so I will just keep my review short and sweet. It is a wonderful story that HAS TO BE READ IN THE PUBLISHED ORDER. I see you... yeah, you... the one
Pick a Book
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
English / Português

5 "yeah" stars

Such a wonderful book! So sooo cute!!!!!!

I confess that I expected a certain drama as an introduction for the next book, but I actually end up being very happy it didn't. I DO, BABE is a super light short story comparing to the other books in the series.

After I got run out of energy with such disgrace in the book of AK, I DO BABE comes to calm the heart of those who are already in love with these Hangmen.

It was beautiful. It was exciting. It was a smile that
Viollar
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
La, la, la Loved it...

Sweet Read. Awesome to catch up with Mae and Styx.
Stacie
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 "I do, Bade." Stars!

Practically perfect. I love Styx and Mae. This was a fantastic little novella to complement their story. This one made me grin and smile like a fool. Definitely read It Ain't Me, Babe before you read this one. I recommend the other books in the series too, but definitely that one before this one.

Fans of Styx and Mae will love this. Happy reading!
Nicla
Loved getting more of Styx and Mae.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: High
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars

Quick, cute read but kinda unnecessary.
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Anyone whose read this series needs to read this quickie novella. It's full of all the heart we see hidden deep within the Hades Hangmen grit. Seems like a total contradiction but Tillie Cole can always pull it off.

Today I would marry the boy who had pulled me from my deepest despair. Today, I would become Mrs. Mae Nash . . . . . . at long last, I would be home.
Tpagirl
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-erotic
I Do, Babe is a Hades Hangmen novella featuring the wedding of Styx and Mae, from book one, It Ain't Me Babe. The storyline ran simultaneously with Damnable Grace, book five.

I loved there was no angst, which was a refreshing change from the series. I enjoyed experiencing the normal jitters without the dark themes that plagued the series. Styx struggled with his disability; however, it was a sweet conclusion with Mae's unconditional acceptance and love. Styx and Mae are still two of my favorite
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I missed Styx and Mae! so sweet...perfect wedding but I wish those vows would have been sung ;)
Talía
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
4,5 Styx & Mae STARS
Connected since childhood.
Two souls: one dark and one pure.
Bracing to take the greatest step of all.

THIS WAS SO CUTE. Ive loved Mae and Styx since book one, so when I saw there was a novella about them, I had to read it. I did commit a book crime though, because I havent read neither book 4 or 5, and I actually wasnt planning on doing it, but after reading this novella I feel that when I re-read this series (which I know itll happen eventually), Im gonna read those
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Tillie sure knows how to surprise her readers If you're a fan of this series, you know it all began with Styx & Mae. This novella is packed full of emotion, and I mean PACKED. I cried when I finished & it still makes me cry thinking about it. I'm a Styx girl forever & ever...well, whenever Flame isn't in the room. READ this after Damnable Grace though because it does have spoilers from DG. ...more
Marcella
LOVED IT.

And all I can think is "freaking finally!" Styx and Mae deserve this beautiful bit of peace before everything goes to sh*t with the Mexican's back in the game.

Would've loved it more if we got to see the birth of their child but I'm sure that'll be in the next book.
Heather
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great addition to this series!
Dina
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
5++ utterly perfect stars!!

So beautiful!! Love Styx and Mae!! Those two went through hell and back and now they deserve this happily ever after ending..

Just PERFECT!
Betül
description

I was so glad when I heard that Tillie Cole would release this novella. I think it was a very nice touch to the series. Next to all the mayhem and darkness, it is nice to have something so sweet and beautiful. Styx and Mae are the first couple in this series and I loved how their relationship developed over the years. I also enjoyed Styx interaction with Ky, makes me want to read his book again. Also the scenes between Mae and her sisters were beautiful and very touching. It is obvious from this

• Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles #2)
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #5)
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #0)
  • The Outskirts (The Outskirts Duet, #1)
  • The Iron Tiara
  • Bound by Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #6)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles #5)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and ...more

Hades Hangmen (8 books)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)
“I did not know what life was until I found you. The boy who came into my life as a child. The boy with no voice who miraculously found words in my presence. The boy who kissed me on my lips, blessing me with the foreign, unreachable concept of hope.” 0 likes
“And he sang each of the lyrics stutter free, his words clear and strong. Hidden tears built in my eyes as I listened to his deep, rough voice singing the hauntingly appropriate lyrics. My strong, hard fiancé, who could only communicate by song or sign, paralyzed by the spoken word, so perfect in my heart. So” 0 likes