Start by marking “Stalker, My Love” as Want to Read:
Stalker, My Love

Stalker, My Love

An untraditional love story where fantasy clashes with reality, and happily ever after seems like an elusive dream.

Welcome to Pine Bridge, a small town rife with secrets. Personal is everyone's business and passion is high.

With the disappearance of Rosalyn Ray, tensions soar and fingers point in every direction: the boyfriend, the best friend, the mother and the stalker.
Published May 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Stalker, My Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stalker, My Love

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionThis book was super good. This cover is not. The composition is off and although the title work is unique it's positioning is odd. On the positive side, I do like the colors used.description

descriptionSo wow color me impressed. Really impressed actually. This was a fabulous little who-done-it. I am usually very good at Sherlocking out twists and baddies in books, but this one kept me clueless for the entirety of the book. There were so many twists and turns and suspects that I kept thinking to myself "AHA it's him!"
Vicki
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful

I really enjoyed this book. I was struggling with who took Roslyn as well as why and what had they done to her. Powerful characters with so many flaws and strengths. Every few pages my opinion on who had something to gain from her disappearance. There was no shortages of secrets and reasons for the mystery. Extremely well written with a pace that kept me involved and questioning. This is a wild story i am happy to recommended to suspense readers.
Dianne
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rosalyn is missing, her car was found, but she was nowhere to be seen. Has there been foul play or was she escaping a dead end town, a dead end relationship and a strange and quirky stalker who loved her from afar, while trying to be her savior and protector? And what about the man she hit that night with her car?

The police have theories, lots of them, and suspects, too, but nothing concrete. Was Rosalyn abducted? Did her brutish boyfriend do something with/to her? Was it her stalker? Could it
Paula  Phillips
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Nothing ever exciting happens in the small town of Pine Ridge, however, since they were children, Rhett Calloway has always had a major crush on Rosalyn Ray. Now in their 20's Rosalyn Ray is the popular girl in the town as her family is considered Pine Ridge royalty. One night Rosalyn went out with her friends, and the next morning, the town of Pine Ridge wake up to her best friend and deputy Sheriff Elliott having slept and had sex with Rosalyn's boyfriend Earl and Rosalyn is missing and never ...more
Siobhan
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stalker, My Love turned out to be so much more than I’d been anticipating. From the moment I read the synopsis, I was intrigued; however, I wasn’t quite sure what the book would give me. I read so many books of this ilk that I often fear I’m going to be reading a carbon copy of something I’ve read before. Fortunately, this book was a wonderful read. It gripped me from the start, and I could not put the book down. If you do not read it in a single sitting, then your thoughts will be consumed by t ...more
Lauren - SERIESous Books

**I received a copy of this book from Lola's Blog Tours in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I'm always on the lookout for New Adult reads that aren't just romances so this one immediately grabbed my attention. I love unconventional stories since they always surprise me. And what is more unconventional than a boy who tries to solve the disappearance of the girl he is obsessed with--when he is the prime suspect?

I LOVED the mystery aspect of
Elizabeth Mathis

Frustrated by the search going nowhere, Rhett Calloway makes it his mission to discover the truth and find the girl. Some p
Rosie
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As the well-known admirer and stalker of Rosalyn Ray, Rhett Calloway seems to be the likeliest of suspects when Rosalyn disappears, after she storms out of a bar where her friends had been drinking. Rosalyn’s best friend, Elliott Venice, had woken up the next morning in the bed of Earl Wick – Rosalyn’s boyfriend. After finding Rosalyn’s abandoned car overturned by the river bank, a frantic search begins. The discovery of a man’s body nearby leads to more questions than answers, leaving an entire ...more
Ian Miller
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
It is a little hard to describe this book properly. We have a small town somewhere in America, and one young woman, Rosalyn, appears to be missing. Her wrecked car is found where it had run off the road, there is blood, but it is seemingly not hers. A person who has been shot is found nearby, but it is not his blood either. The book is nominally a mystery, but it is not the sort that has clues. The local police seem to have the motto, "Bring in the usual suspects," except this is quite unusual, ...more
Kayla Hemmerle
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So let me start with the basic "I really loved this book" thing and go from there. I try to find better ways to say it but lets just cut it down to brass tacks and that is that I loved the book.

One reason I enjoy books in the thriller genre, and especially books by good authors, is because it makes my mind work. If thrillers are done well, you should be feeling everything the characters are feeling and you should be tied up in knots because the anxiety, the pressure, the intensity should start
Gwen Stevens
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ever Feel You’re Being Watched? It’s Cause You Are!

Rosalyn Ray has a problem—a stalker who won’t leave her alone. While it’s true that Rhett Calloway once saved her from abusive boyfriend Earl Wick, it’s also true that the act of chivalry didn’t entitle him to a permanent place in her life. But try telling that to Rhett. He continues to obsess over her—right up until the night she disappears from Pine Bridge. Where is Rosalyn? Was she abducted? And is she alive? They’re all good questions and o
Emilie Sovis
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
James
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stalker, My Love is a thriller that builds in tension throughout that kept me turning the pages until the mystery was solved.

This book was very reminiscent of Gone Girl, and for all the right reasons. The mystery was well written, with enough hints throughout so that when the big reveal came, the reader wouldn’t feel cheated by the solution which often happens with these types of books.

The characters were superbly written and developed, in my opinion, with many of them having internal struggles
Mayurakshi Paul
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stalker, My Love has a lot of suspense right from time Rosalyn gets lost. The story is unpredictable and has some really nice twists so you are never sure what would happen next.
"All the adrenaline rushing through Elliott came to a screeching halt. Coldness wrapped around her body. She lowered to the stairs and stared at her friend."

The entire story is written from the third person point of view, where the narrator jumps between four minds namingly Rhett, Jennifer, Elliott and Earl and tells the
Ivan Hecimovic
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Did you ever wonder what does it “feel like’’ to be a stalker? Well, I hope that most of us did not, but even though the idea of writing a book about a character who stalks the girl he loves, is very interesting and intriguing.
Honestly, I did not see many novels like this one. This means that the author, Mr. Zack Scott, had definitely added a lot to the originality when it comes to novel plots. I love original ideas, original novels, when authors are, or at least when they are trying to be origi
Noel Catherine
Jun 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Let's start with the good here: this is definitely the type of book that you are going to read from cover to cover once you really get into it. The book really starts getting great about 25% of the way in and you will not want to put it down. This is a thriller, so expect quite a few twists and turns that will leave you shocked and having to turn back to see how it happened.

It does take a little bit to get started, however. Push through some of the exposition stuff and you will get to the meat
Cheri
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reality? Fantasy? While reading this I often asked myself those questions. In the small town, the players had known each other since school. Rosalyn, daughter of the town bigwigs, abusive, loser boyfriend Earl, her stalker, savior former classmate Rhett, Elliot her deputy girlfriend, and Mimi their slutty third. Oh, there are more and they all play a part. Just don't plan to figure out who you can trust, what their game is and how they figure into Rosalyn's disappearance.

While the town and poli
Rachel Kester
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This unique love story by Zack Scott takes the reader on Rhett Calloway’s journey to find Rosalyn Roy after she disappears. Rhett deeply loves Rosalyn and works to find her. However, Rhett might not be everything he appears to be.
The opening is intriguing and will immediately capture your attention. As mentioned above, it’s unique. It’s a romance/mystery mix that has many plot twists. While it is a mystery book, it isn’t one of the more intricate types. If you want a deep and intricate mystery,
Danielle Urban
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stalker, My Love by Zack Scott is an interesting novel. Parts of it resemble a thriller while most resemble that of a good mystery. Zack Scott kept me guessing. So many questions, and few clues. I liked how I couldn't guess who, why, and what really happened. There are a lot of novels I have read that give away too much too soon. But definitely not in this case. Entertaining to read.

Zack Scott's novel, Stalker, My Love is a about a girl gone missing. So many events have happened. Leaving behind
Pegboard
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Rosalyn Ray came up missing everyone’s alibi was slowly revealed. Many of her friends were quite ashamed of their actions at the time when their friend could have been abducted or killed. A few of her friends realized she wasn’t as endearing to them as they had remembered. Her stalker knew he would never stop looking for her until the truth was known.

Zack Scott keeps you guessing what really happened to Rosalyn until the very end. Although tempers flare and shots are fired, the truth stays
Chanda Curry
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Page turner

I didn't expect that!! What I was saying by end of the book. Then again, why didn't I?? It is always the one you don't pay that much attention too,even when all the clues are there. That,my friend is what makes a good,no great,who done it mystery. A small town mystery, where everyone is a suspect, when the Berle of the town goes missing. You know the type, prom queen, most popular, but loves the bad boy, because,mommy and daddy have money and she is spoiled. I just wish one thing in
Shanell Meek
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New fan of Zack Scott!

I really loved this book! The way it was written kept me turning pages and interested from the very first page! It had a great twist at the end that was hinted at throughout the book but the hints were so subtle and slid into the story line so smoothly that I never caught on until he finally said what actually happened to Rosalyn! I think Rhett's character was a little creepy hanging out in trees but for some reason I immediately liked him and was rooting for him from the
Bianca Grace
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stalker, My Love got me hooked on the first chapter.
It presents the usual perfect situation wherein nothing can seemingly go wrong with anything in such a small town, that is, until the daughter of the town's most prestigious family goes missing.
Everyone suddenly becomes a suspect, in Pine Bridge, everyone knows something about each other and even the closest friends of the prestigious Rosalyn Ray are at risk.

A mystery presented with thrill and the urge of curiosity, Stalker, My Love will sur
Katy
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow. This book had me guessing the entire time! Usually, I have an idea of who did it, but the characters in this book have so many flaws, opportunities and motives that it jumps the guilt from one person to the next, making it hard to really choose guilty party. And what of the book's victim, Rosalyn? Rosalyn has vanished and the entire town reveals their flaws as they desperately try to find her and whoever took her. This is small town mystery with lots of grit and grime that will keep you tun ...more
Marissa
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Rhett Calloway finds himself stalking Rosalyn Ray his longtime crush. But one night she catches him and tells him to stop. He barely can talk to her and does not tell her his fellings as he stays away.

But soon Rosalyn goes missing and he is one of the prime suspects. Did he kidnap her after she told him to leave her alone? Who really kidnap her and why? All is not what it seems as the past comes back to hit them.

Rhett will find himself in danger as he will try to find her.
Crystal Connor
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
On Friday I finished the second installment of a duet and was highly disappointed because of the lack of action. So I decided to read a thriller, which should guarantee action. Stalker, My Love definitely fit the bill. I could not stop reading it. I didn’t finish until 3:45am this morning. It was full of action and I couldn’t guess who the bad guy was until it was obvious. Amazing book!!!
Gen Ryan
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the first chapter, I was hooked! I finished this book quickly because I had to figure out who did it. This book had twists and turns, all laced with a love story that while untraditional, still focuses on the premise that love can and will conquer all.

I hope Zack writes more untraditional love stories because I'd be the first to buy it!
Ashley Aponte
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story was intense.
I liked Rhett, his story was sad and made me feel like he is constantly getting the short stick in life. He also made it seem like a stalker like him wouldn't be too bad. Lol.
Roselyn, I kind of hated her.
The story flowed well, was an enjoyable read, and it kept me guessing.
#TheUnratedBookshelf
Elizabeth
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Well, that escalated quickly. I’m not sure I was really expected that ending.
Kolleen Fraser
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reads
I'm a huge Zack Scott fan so of course I loved it. Great read!
One sunny day, a stingray bit Zack while he was snorkeling. You might be asking yourself, ‘Hey do stingrays even have teeth?’ Well according to the scientists at Wikipedia, stingrays do indeed have teeth. Now this was no serious bite wound, looked more like a hickey, a hickey on his arm, a hickey from a stingray.

Zack has also written a few stories.