Start by marking “Cherished (The Mountain Man's Babies, #5)” as Want to Read:
Cherished (The Mountain Man's Babies, #5)

Cherished

(The Mountain Man's Babies #5)

After I’m thrown out of the only home I’ve ever know—the cult where I was raised— there’s only one place I’m headed: back to Cherish, my best-friend and first love.

But she isn’t where I left her.

A mountain brings us together but our past is determined to keep us apart.
She may be another man’s sister-wife but she belongs with me.

She was my first and she’s going to be my l
Published April 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cherished, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherished

Start your review of Cherished (The Mountain Man's Babies, #5)
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4 Beach Boys Stars

photo triplets_zpsaq6xjzgq.jpg

This was an unexpected little gem. I was expecting a ridiculously OTT quick smut read, what I got was a little OTT but this story has guts and a great plot.

Abigail/Cherish and James are raised in a cult and have loved each other since they were children. After being caught kissing as teens James is shunned from the elders and forced to do hard labour, he is given many chances to escape but decided to stay to take care of Cherish is safe.

photo abigailjamesjiss1_zpsjcgiwpbk.gif

It is when her father sells her t
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Cherished: The Mountain Man’s Babies is the newest addition to The Mountain Man series by Frankie Love. I have loved this series from the start but wow, she really changed things up with this one. There is no insta-love in this installment, but a love that started when they were four years old, and held strong through their lives. But they were forced apart. Can fate and true love help them to find their way back to each other?

guitar pick:

James and Abigail or Cherish as she was renamed by the cult, had been
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 20, 2017 marked it as this-amuses-me
Cause five babies was SO last book!! I can't even...LMAO

description
Libby Harrison
I have no patience for weak-ass women...she had multiple chances to escape and like a loser she didn't go

I felt sorry for the H because he was steadfast in his love for her but she was selfish and repeatedly turned him down

"I may have been a woman... but I was a weak one."

Lisa
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book more than 5 stars, I would. OMG the feels!

These mountains are a place for fresh starts and miracles, second chances and love. Oh, and LOTS of baby makin. The sense of community there is incredible, they are the family they created. I love Cherish and James' story, but it broke my heart. This book had so much in it. The love between these two was sweet and pure and they so deserve their hard won happily ever after.

There was suspense and sadness and craziness and super se
Jennifer McGurk Finn
This is another story in the Mountain Man's Babies series by Frankie Love. This one was heartbreaking and I felt horrible for what James and Abigail had to go through to get their HEA. If you've read the other books in the series then you're familiar with the conditions that Harper and Honor had to endure. Well that was nothing compared to the horrors that Harper's younger brother James and Abigail had to suffer through. James and Abigail met and became best friends when they were just kids and ...more
Yesenia Gonzalez
Cherished is just that! Those mountain men sure do know how to love their women. This cult that revolves around the women makes me mad but in a way, they finally find their strength to leave. Cherish a James were both raised together learning about the culture of the cult. James knew she was the one but Cherish wasn't sure but after their one night together everything is ruined and she is sold to an older guy to marry. James is thrown out and he promises himself to make it back to her and finall ...more
Nova
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These two characters deserved their HEA without a doubt.

Cherish has loved James since she was four years old. But they have been raised within a cult and they are banned from even talking since they shared a kiss at fourteen. James has asked Cherish to leave with him many times but unsure of the outside world she lets her fear rule her heart and stays. Until the day that she is to be sold to another man. She knows that she needs to leave with James as soon as possible. But unfortunately they are
Connie Roberts
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading Cherished, I knew I was in for another great story from Frankie Love. She delivered! But this book is so much more in every way. If you believe in true love, from childhood, this story is perfect. I loved it! There is so much more going on than sex and babies, but we do love the babies up on this incredible mountain. Some amazing things happen to Cherish and James before the mountain and after. At some parts my jaw literally dropped. It has suspense. It has romance. It has ...more
Jackie Lane
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Terry Sasada
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
James and Cherish have been part of the cult world since they were born, and they have been in love since they were four years old. A forbidden love since the young girls were to marry the elder church members. Thins go horribly wrong and cherish is pregnant and forced to marry, while James and his friend are beaten and left for dead. Cherish escaped after the birth of her babies, James' babies, and went to the mountains. After surviving James heads to the mountains as well to get help from fami ...more
Yeluz Selarom
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
James is definitely admirable

He was madly in love with his best friend they grew up together her name was Abigail once she grew her religion forced her to change her name to cherish she was sold for ten thousand dollars to a man older than her own father but James never gave up on her and became her first then they were found and James was left for dead. Cherish was so brave taking care of triplets on her own. It was something to admire until she is finally free and sees James again realizing h
Abby G. Amos
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice Read!

I enjoyed reading this book! I Love that True Love never fails. It makes your heart yearn for what it craves until you get it! This book has displayed the love of two who couldn't be together because of a man made religion! A cult! With stolen moments the two come together and almost discovered one was shunned, the other made to live a life away from the one they love! I loved the chemistry between these two characters, Charity and James. I think everyone who reads this book will enjoy
Stacie
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A love that conquers all 💟

I don't know where to begin. What a roller coaster for James and Cherish. The only steady is their love for each other. The strength they get from each other. Thank God they never give up. This book was hard and sometimes painful. They go thru more shit and bad luck then anyone deserves. Cherish is an amazing women who fights and fights, who doesn't even know how strong she is. James never gives up on her. The ending is beautiful. There is just no other way for it to en
Michelle Biggerstaff
While I like the story...

There are a few hiccups. Chapter 3 was a repeat of chapter 2. We don't get to see Cherish's point of view. That plus the book ending @ 81% is a little of putting for me.
Not being from a poly lifestyle, or the cult lifestyle, I wouldn't even know where to begin. It's an interesting glimpse of how "mental" some can be.
Love the 2nd and 3rd chance aspect of this, but could not imagine 2 sets of triplets under 2.
The love James and Cherish share is one that is what everyone ho
Esther Haddie's Haven
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*sighs* What am I going to do! Lady, you keep making me love your mountain men and all them babies. I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like to take care of all those babies! Sheesh! Cherish has her hands full! But James . . . PERFECTION. Gimme more of James and Cherish!

***Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book for honest review. My opinion remains unbiased.***
Mary Larsen
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a story!!!!

I always love Ms. Love books, but this one in particular was excellent. The way she explained what life was like in a cult was heart wrenching. The love that cherished and James had was perfect. We all wish we had someone to love us like that!! Excellent Job Ms. Love!!!!!
Miriam Rivera
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book!

I was so excited to read about James. He and Cherish have been through so much and when happiness is within reach it’s also lost. Of course James being a mountain man never gives up and finds his Cherish. I love this insta love stories with sweet talking alpha men who have a very sexy side.
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
I'm on a roll

I think this is book 5 or 6 of the series....
And I'm still thinking in my head "babies!!"
I have a feeling Frankie could write 20 more books for this series and I would never tire of them.
Only negative...I'm getting baby crazy.
I have a feeling the hubby and I will be in diaper duty this time next year lol
I recommend.
Happy reading! I
5 stars
LiLu
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow! This story really pulled at the heartstrings. I do suggest reading the previous books in this series, it will help with the overall storyline. The story had all the wet eyes going on, but what a wonderful story. Loved reading it, and the perfect for this story ending. Get the tissues ready, and feel.
Giz
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finally.. the cult gets dealt with the way it should have been.
I like how mature James comes across; especially when compared to the way he is describes in the first book of the series Timber.
I also like how Cherish comes out of her shell and finally does what she needs to, in order to live life on her terms.
Jodi Cain
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These mountain men keep getting hotter. James and Cherish were destined to be together. What they both had to go through to get there was very heartbreaking. As the saying goes love conquers all. Well in this story that is absolutely true. Highly recommend this book.
Barbara Van Zandt
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Young love

Cults are so wrong,buying and selling daughters as brides. James staying close because his strong love for Cherish. The troubles they been through and I'd cried for both but they were able to find each other and the odds of having 3 babies a 2nd time.
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Another great story that I could not get enough of! It was steamy, it had some serious feels, and I love getting to be back with all these characters. I absolutely devoured this entire series, and they were exactly what I needed right now. I loved them so much!
Gladys Cox
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Read!

Short book but a well written story. James and Cherish are meant to be together they went though so much heart ache. But love always win! A must read! U live Frankie Love books....
Sonya
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read last addition....

The final installment of the series has a bit of intrigue thrown in and is closer to the fourth book, than the first three. James and Cherish have a perilous journey in their quest for a HEA.
Jo
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book grabs you from the beginning and takes you on one heck of a roller coaster ride! Shes about to become a sister wife and needs to find a way to get to her true love. Well written and a new favorite.
Candi
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Down and 1 More to Go!!!!

What woman wouldn't want a James? A man who would literally put his life on the line for you, not once but twice! Damn makes all emotional and horny at the same time. Frankie, I still can't choose and there's one more book to Go!
Ashly
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My god!🤗

I loved it! I always wondered what did happened to James when Honor mentioned him running away from those b@sst@rds. It all comes to light. I can’t believe everything they went through. An amazing beautiful story.
Lisa B. Lovely
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story about Harper's brother James and his longtime love Cherish. My only complaint is that chapter 3 repeats almost all of chapter 2 so I feel like I missed something important. Great story and character, wonderful writing. Great story Frankie Love!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Killer Abs (Makes My Heart Race Book 6)
  • Game Day Baby
  • Tempting the Soldier (American Heroes #1)
  • Sticky Situations (American Heroes Book 3)
  • Taboo Mountain Daddy (Mountain Men of Liberty, #6)
  • Branded by the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO #2)
  • Saint (Heartlands Motorcycle Club Book 4)
  • Triplets For The Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #5)
  • Gage (Heartlands Motorcycle Club #6)
  • Keeping Liberty (American Heroes #2)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • The Daddy Dilemma (Hot Daddy, #3)
  • Killian (Heartlands Motorcycle Club #3)
  • Chief (Knox Fire, #3)
  • Stuffed
  • Chain (Heartlands Motorcycle Club Book 2)
  • Finding Home (Player Loves Curves, #2)
  • Making Her Mine (Player Loves Curves, #1)
Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom to six who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

❤️ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤️

Website - http://bit.ly/2ra5I7t

Amazon Author Page -http://amzn.to/2r9ZVhS

F

The Mountain Man's Babies (10 books)
  • Timber (The Mountain Man's Babies, #1)
  • Bucked (The Mountain Man's Babies, #2)
  • Wilder (The Mountain Man's Babies, #3)
  • Honored (The Mountain Man's Babies #4)
  • BUILT : The Mountain Man's Babies (A Secret Baby & Second Chance Romance)
  • Chiseled (The Mountain Man's Babies, #7)
  • Homeward (The Mountain Man's Babies #8)
  • Raised (The Mountain Man's Babies, #9)
  • Faithful (The Mountain Man's Babies #10)