Start by marking “Tate (Temptation, #5)” as Want to Read:
Tate (Temptation, #5)

Tate (Temptation #5)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  1,230 Ratings  ·  306 Reviews
William Tate MorrisonThe man who came into my life and turned my entire world—and me—on its ass.

Logan Mitchell has always been a man with a plan.
One for work. One for his relationship. And one for his life. Which is exactly the way he liked it—until recently.
Now with words like marriage and weddings floating around his head, Logan’s plans have suddenly changed course, a
274 pages
Published September 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tate, please sign up.

Nixon ['Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell] Not sure of the date, but I'm sure on Facebook I saw that it was called "Tate" so I assume it will be about the two of them, hopefully there is more…moreNot sure of the date, but I'm sure on Facebook I saw that it was called "Tate" so I assume it will be about the two of them, hopefully there is more about Robbie and Priest though. I'm sure the cover was to be released this week. This is all I know from what I saw on Facebook, but it may not be accurate.

Here's the Link; https://www.facebook.com/ella.frank.31/(less)

Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

✮✮✮ 5 STARS ✮✮✮

I think I can't hide how much I love Ella Frank's boys Tate and Logan. They are so very special, each in his own way. I was really excited to find out how Logan would explore these new thoughts about his relationship with Tate.

The first sentences of the story say it all and it's pretty much the central theme of the whole book:

IT WAS STRANGE how a life could change in the blink of an eye. How someone’s perception of things could alter in a nanos
Lyndy Ann ♫
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Five Million stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

OMG I love these two guys SO MUCH they stole a piece of my heart years ago and it just gets bigger with each chapter I spend with them.

WOW this was an emotional read for me with all the emotions that both Logan and Tate feel throughout this instalment, I must admit I was scared there for a while. I wanted to give them both a hug and help them get sorted.

Logan and Tate make me blissfully happy I have a smile on my face while I read them with all th
Jaime
As I get ready to write this review, I feel like I might want to bring out my battle gear and get into my box of shame...

I just don't think these books are necessary and they are killing me because they are taking a power couple, Logan & Tate, and re-hashing old wounds, dragging their relationship through the mud and creating angst for us all, when we had previously tucked these beloved men away in a "Safe & Secure" HEA box. Now, we are reading books that really are not adding to the rom
Meags
5 stars

I can’t begin to express my love for this series and these two men. Sure, this series isn’t for everybody, and that’s more than okay, but I’m so damn happy that I discovered Ella Frank all those years ago, and subsequently, because of her, the wonderful world of M/M romance. Seriously, just thinking about an alternate universe version of me out there, walking around completely unaware of this book genre, makes me so god damn sad! Thank fuck for my reality, right!?

But I digress (again)…

Ta
Elsa Bravante
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lo sé, lo sé, que nadie me diga nada xD. Pero, son Tate y Logan, y salen y yo ya disfruto aunque debemos admitir que Shakespeare no es xD, tampoco lo trata.
Es un libro con lo mismo que nos han ofrecido los protagonistas en libros anteriores, no hay más y no hay menos, no es aburrido, pero tampoco tiene nada nuevo. Para gente amante de la pareja, como es mi caso (lo sé, lo sé xD) creo que se disfruta.
Christelle
** 4.5 fan-girling stars **

Ella Frank did it again and brought back one of the hottest couples I’ve read with off the charts chemistry, dirty talk and great banter.

The intensity and pleasure I had reading the first 2 books of this series was there is spade again. And while I liked the previous book Tease as it was nice to reacquaint with Tate and Logan 4 years after their HEA, I found it a bit bland. No worry here and no absurd drama either.

Tate is as arrogant as ever, although he’s brought on
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Oh how I love my boys Logan and Tate! They are polar opposites, but fit together perfectly. Their dynamics always keep me coming back for more, even though I felt their love story became rather stagnant in the previous book, Tease. Now five books into the series, and things are back on track. I’m really happy with the way their relationship is progressing.

Tate’s interactions with his family have been all kinds of messed up throughout the course of the series. It is necessary and satisfying to co
Natalie
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tate, bad-boy bartender and Logan, the sophisticated, sexy attorney, are one of the“celebrity” book couples of MM erotic romance, in my opinion. The GFY/OFY/BiFY trope was taken to new heights in the first trilogy and it's fun returning after 4 years to have Ella Frank tease us about an ultimate HEA for these two. This novel includes a lot of changes in Tate and Logan’s lives with new people and new locations, plus issues appearing from the past, that Tate has to face. It can be difficult for an ...more
Cadiva
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the things for me which makes a good romance is how much of the time reading it I have a big smile on my face.

Well, with the exception of one moment where the smile dropped and I actually gasped out loud, this book just made me smile.

I wasn't sure if Ella would be able to match the intensity of the first three books in this series but with this new trilogy the lives of Logan and Tate are simply gaining more flesh.

There's no great storyline being revealed, no huge adventure or gripping ten
R * A Reader Obsessed *
5 Brutal but Glorious Stars!!

My gawd. This sucker punched me. Hard.

I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. Just be forewarned that this is kinda a 180 from Tease. Tease was just that - a peak into these two that was fun, sexy dirty, and just fabulous.

Here, though, it’s all emotions. Some were good, others were not. Be reassured that despite the tears, I was one happy reader at the end.

Overall, I just want to say that Tate and Logan have always held a special place in my heart, mostly be
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back with our darlings Logan & Tate!
If you haven't read TRY & TAKE & TRUST & TEASE you should definitely do it now, before reading TATE!

description

We start basically right where we left them in the last book.
Logan is hiding his scary marriage thoughts from Tate.
The meeting with Tate's sister is getting closer.
The boys are thinking about getting a new place together.
Robbie and his troubles.
The office renovations.
Priest - the new partner at the firm and why he and Robbie can't stand eac
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Oh, how I love Logan and Tate. Their relationship is never boring and this installment had everything the previous book Tease lacked. Five books in and I found new sides to Logan and Tate. They keep evolving as people and in their relationship.
Their love and chemistry is so palpable and is just one of the things I love about this series. Also their trust and how comfortable and supportive they are of one another is heartwarming and so beautiful.

Tate's family and he and Logan's friends play a ce
Chris
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
Seriously did it have to end like that ???? These two just hit me in the heart every time. Logan finally puts himself out there, the ultimate in vulnerability and Tate does the unexpected.... what follows is eggshells and angst which I HATED ! No spoilers here but this was sexy, hot but emotionally tough at times so please, please, please can the next book be pain free ??? I don't care if Priest & Robbie have angst - but Logan & Tate need rainbows and all things glorious ! Yes, I really ...more
Ariana
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Ariana by: Christelle
Shelves: ku
Thanks to Christelle I actually 'tried'. I wasn't going to after the disappointment of book 4.
But I am glad I did. I 'took' the book and 'trusted'. (Sorry, I just had to go for this... XD)

This was Logan and Tate at their best. The naughty banter and the essence of their relationship (lots of heat and intensity, nicely mixed with playfulness and genuine feeling), just as we remember it from the first tree books, is back. Thank you, Ella Frank! Big sigh of relief!

Tate is at a very exciting stage
Claude
May 20, 2017 marked it as to-read
I hope this is Priest and Robbie <3 <3
haletostilinski

I think by now you all have seen quite a few reviews of this talking about the 53% mark, and it is fairly brutal, I have to say. We've been with these two for four and a half books, we've seem them fall absolutely head of over heels in love, we've seen them endure a lot of shit, and we've seen how ridiculously happy they are together. So what Tate says at that point is completely a surprise, and it feels like it makes no sense, to me at least, until we get Tate's explanation of why he s
Elsbeth

Sigh... I just love these men. And although this book is called Tate, I'm such a sucker for Logan. As arrogant and inappropriate he still is, he has become so much more....

The last book was sweet all over but this installment was so not. Ms Frank sure threw out a punch. Well actually Tate did.

There, in a bathroom that was built for sin, the passion eased and the fever simmered until the deeper, scarier feelings began to consume the two of them.

... he was falling all over again.

Falling for the
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.75 stars - rounded up to 5.

This is one of the most vague reviews you will ever read in your life. I believe that Tate was the best book in this series. I absolutely loved it despite the fact that it kind of broke my heart.

From page one to the last, there was so much growth in this story. And I couldn't be happier for Tate and Logan. Their relationship is so strong and when you read the story you'll know why.

I cannot wait to see what happens in the last book. I need it asap. Because this s
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

2020c91736bbf2db1ed6117670eef6

What can I say but after four books about Logan and Tate, I still can’t get enough of them and when I found out that Ella Frank was gonna continue their story, the inner fan girl in me was super ecstatic. Tate is the on-going love story and journey of my favorite couple. And this time, Logan and Tate have a few hurdles to overcome. And so in this book, Frank continues to take her readers on an epic journey of this couples relationship. We se
Liber_Lady
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: joyce.merces
THIS COUPLE..!!

It is not about the story or the plot anymore for me. IT IS ABOUT LOGAN AND TATE.

It is about the chance to read about them again. It is about getting a small glimpse in their life through these few pages that the author writes.
I wish I could get an everyday snippet on what they are doing, but well.. Beggars can't be choosers.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED LOVED LOGAN MITCHELL IN THIS BOOK. There has never been a more sexy, confident, dirty and more vulnerable character I have read b
Janja
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it

I belive that after I read the word NO from Tate's mouth my heart almost stoped.
Logan and Tate are the real deal in MM world and after knowing them so long I wish them all the best,but is it realy necessary to drag this series for so long???
Somehow, it destroys all the charm that was until now.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2017
Tate (Temptation Series #5) by Ella Frank
5 stars!!!

“Because I can’t fail again at this…Not with him. I wouldn’t survive it.”

Damn Ella Frank, damn these characters and damn my heart. Honestly, Ella Frank has delivered the perfect couple with Logan and Tate and of all the M/M’s that I have read these two have stayed with me the longest and the most, they are by far my favourite M/M couple. While their story was told in the original trilogy I am loving these extra books, nothing is superfluous
Lelyana
You know the feeling when you started the 'next book' in a journey of your favorite characters in the series, and asking 'what's next?' and slide glare to the author, and saying 'What else you're going to do huh? Makes my boys suffer again and not giving them their HEA already?'.
Yeah, that feeling, and I was kinda pissed at Ella Frank for giving me another..."wait, hold my beer..." statement. I'm telling you, this woman is mean! (I know you laugh there. Ella!)
But I can't help myself and keep rea
Stacy
"Maybe that was what happened when you were so damn happy. You became braver than usual. And inexplicably stupid."

This series started out as two people fueled by lust and passion, trying to find themselves in each other. And now? It's one of the best love stories I've ever read. I can't believe we're on book five and all that passion has now culminated into an unforgettable, awe-inspired, case of lust and passion. One that's now fueled by love, friendship, trust, and deep devotion. They've gro
Bati
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
U.W.I.E.L.B.I.A.M
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Tracy
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, try-series
Jesus Ella Frank what the hell are you trying to do to me! I absolutely loved this 5th instalment of my favourite couple. I'm not gonna lie some tears escaped a few times whilst reading this and I just wanted to give Logan a huge cuddle and tell him I love him.

I'm absolutely gutted this is over and we have to wait until January for the next book. Hopefully we will get Robbie and Priests book before then to tide us over?
Cassandra Caress
5 million Tate-the-tease-and-Logan-and-I-love-it stars

I'm just so totally awestruck at how amazing Ella Frank is once again! These two and the people around them...you make me so jealous, I want to be a part of it so badly. And with every book it feels like I am! And it never ever gets boring reading about Logan and Tate. Their passion, rawness, vulnerability, sureness, dedication and deep love for one another...I want that! As a reader I get so easily caught in the story and the emotions. My li
Amanda
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Am I the only one who's glad that we finally see some conflict, a bump on the road for the happy couple? Usually I hate author messing with the HEA, but since we are having more books for them, I need something to happen beside of the lovey dovey stuff.

This is not a spoiler because even people who only read the first 3 books know that the only thing missing from Tate and Logan's relationship is marriage. Logan is averse to the term and Tate had already 'been there, done that'. So what will final
Akknieszka
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I love them like crazy. I take whatever I can get and enjoying it. But... somewhere in the middle of the book I was thinking that I passed out. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I couldn't blink. That's when I said: 'No shit. Over my dead body! No fuckin' way. That's not gonna happen, right?'
I don't know if I could forgive something like that. But fortunately I don't have to.
Now, I can't wait for January!
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Aug 14, 2017 marked it as to-read
Recommended to Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books by: Jennifer☠Pher☠
OMFG YES please
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.
More about Ella Frank...

Temptation (6 books)
  • Try (Temptation, #1)
  • Take (Temptation, #2)
  • Trust (Temptation, #3)
  • Tease (Temptation, #4)
  • Untitled (Temptation, #6)

“Logan took hold of his chin then bent over and said against Tate’s lips, “You’re mine. Now, tomorrow, fifty fucking years from this very moment. And by the time we leave here, there will be no room for doubt. Do you understand?” 5 likes
“Numb.” 0 likes