Start by marking “Fatal Vision (SEALs of Shadow Force, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fatal Vision (SEALs of Shadow Force, #5)

Fatal Vision (SEALs of Shadow Force #5)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  143 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
***Don't miss Colton and Shelby's story in the SEALs of Shadow Force Romantic Suspense Series!

The gunshot that nearly killed her brought her husband back.

FBI agent Shelby Claiborne was closing in on a serial killer when she was shot and left in a coma. Almost fully recovered, she still can’t remember what she discovered that day that put her in the killer’s crosshairs. Th
ebook
Published May 9th 2017 by Beach Path Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fatal Vision, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fatal Vision

Amy R
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A prickly hero who also happens to be a former SEAL and a beauty queen heroine FBI agent team up to take down a serial killer. Fatal Vision by Misty Evans is the next book in her Shadow Force International series. I have loved each and every book in this series! The best thing about the SFI series is that there are a few characters that overlap from one book to the next, each book can be read as a stand alone, and each has a distinct plot with engaging main characters.

Colton and Shelby were once
Elizabeth Neal
Since the day they met, it's always been Shelby for Colton and vice versa. Neither has ever deviated from their goal of spending their lives together. Unfortunately, that changed two years ago and something they thought would never happen to them did...they divorced, still in love as much as ever.

Colton, a former SEAL and now employed by Shadow Force, yearns every day for his wife, and yes, in his heart, she will always be his wife. When he receives a call that she's come out of her coma and is
Margaret
Whenever I pick up a Misty Evans book I know I’m in for a good time. She knows how to bring both the suspense and romance and make you feel like you’re right there with the characters – on the edge of your seat waiting for the next plot twist or sighing as her characters bring the romance and heat.

I do love a good second chance romance and Colton and Shelby didn’t disappoint. When Colton gets a message from his ex-wife that she needs him he doesn’t think twice – he hops in his truck and drives a
Mary Morris
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fatal Vision, SEALs of Shadow Force, Book 5, by Misty Evans is an absolute must read!
Colton Bells, sexy former SEAL, now a Shadow Force International operative, is pure alpha male and loyal to his very core. He may have been an orphan, but the few people he cares for, especially Shelby and Conner; he loves beyond measure and would do anything for.
Shelby Claiborne is a preacher’s daughter, former Ms. Oklahoma, and now an FBI agent. Also the former Mrs. Colton Bells. She is recovering from a head
IzzyISH
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fatal Vision is the fifth book in Misty Evans’ Shadow Force series. Fatal Vision is Colton and Shelby’s story. Colton and Shelby were once married, but divorced when Shelby’s desire to rise within the FBI was stronger than her desire to remain married. Colton, a former SEAL, is currently working for a “dark ops” organization called Rockstar Security. He always held Shelby’s heart and was broken when she called it quits. As Shelby works on discovering a serial killer who murdered former team memb ...more
Rosemary K
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Colton Bells is a dangerous man when crossed especially when his ex-wife was shot by a sniper. What did she find out that made her a target and why did she want to see him? He still loves Shelby and is determined to protect her, but this killer won't give up. Colton is a loaner who now works at Shadow Force. He may be tough, but he cares. I fell for him when he agreed to watch his neighbor's dog. I could feel the love between Colton and Shelby it made me wondered what broke them up. I hoped that ...more
Elisa Hordon
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Colton and Shelby can they find their way back to each other after so many mistakes? Is their love strong enough? Time will tell but they don't have much of that with a serial killer sniper after them.

Talk about a fast paced action packed adventure. Shelby is awake after months in a coma and all she wants is Colton, but no one especially her father is listening to her, thank goodness her mother finally sees the light and contacts Colton because the serial killer is a lot closer than they realise
Niken Widyastuti
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own.

My favourite Shadow Force International book so far.

The main characters were ex-spouses. FBI agent Shelby Claiborne was divorcing ex-SEAL Colton Bells. The book started with questions for readers. Why did they get divorce, while it’s obvious they still love each other? What did happen to Shelby that night? What was Colton backgro
Chris N
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this one! Shelby is still recovering from a shooting that left her in a coma only to find that the person who shot her is still on the loose. Colton gets a call from Shelby's mother telling him to come to the hospital as Shelby has woken from her coma. She is incapable of looking after herself fully and with a killer still after her can she and Colton get to the killer before he finishes them both off?

I enjoyed catching up with Colton and Shelby, I love their story and this one shows a mor
Judyrudy
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Fatal Vision is the fifth book in Misty Evans' SEAL’s of Shadow Force series. I absolutely loved this book! It is a standalone novel but it does help to have read the other books in the series. I so enjoy novels about a long lost love especially when they are former spouses. The love that Colton and Shelby both had for one another was apparent from the outset. Watching them seek to find the answers together kept me turning the pages until we discovered who was behind her shooting. It was touchin ...more
Susan Jordens
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fatal Vision is the fifth book in the Shadow Force International Romantic Suspense Series. It tells the story of Colton who is a former Seal injured in the line of duty who now works for Shadow Force. His divorced wife Shelby was seriously injured, has difficulty walking, has great gaps in her memory and cannot remember the night she was shot. After waking from a coma she appeals to Colton to come to her. Together they try to remember the events of that night and solve the case that FBI Agent Sh ...more
Davia
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

I have always loved Colton and now he has one of Misty's best books in the series to date. I absolutely loved every plot twist, every character and Queen B never disappoints her team. I loved The Reverend Jack what an incredible character in every definition of the word. The plot was rich and the drama was so good i was very sad to reach the end of the book. This book is a must read. Thanks for the adventure Misty can't wait to see what's next.
Cynthia
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic romance suspense. This is a page turning story. Could not put it down until I finished the entire book. Misty Evans has a way of making her characters come alive. If you like romantic suspense and second chance love stories, this is one for you. Can't wait to see what is coming next.

Received a copy for an honest review.
Linda Rimer-Como
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of mystery, suspense, arrogance, doubt and second chances. The characters are strong, determined and have remarkable interactions throughout. The story line draws you in and holds you until the end. Great read, thoroughly enjoyed it!

I read and reviewed this book voluntarily, all opinions expressed are my own.
Kathy Crouch
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book

Misty mixed a fast paced action, a solid romance, a touch of thriller, and created a book that I couldn't put down. The heat between Colton and Shelby increases through the book as they try to uncover who killed three men that Colton served with and who tried to kill Shelby. Nonstop, cliche but no other way to describe it, action romance mixed together.
Lynn
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FANTASTIC!

It's always great when things work out for couples the second time around. There are more than a few bumps in the road but it's really great to see how they get there.
Glenda Bettin
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want more of this series, loving it
Lynette
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.
SouthernAngel
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fast pace, suspenseful and intriguing read with action, adventure and sexy heat to keep you turning the pages.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Jeanie Jackson
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fatal Vision is a typical Misty Evans book; that means it grabbed me by the throat and the heart from the first page and refused to let me go. Even when I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it. Yep, typical Misty Evans. She always creates amazing and unique characters with strength, intelligence and wit. I really needed the humor to balance out the tension of the situation. The plot is complex and some of the background is hidden so that even B can't access it.

It was interesting to see whe
Teresa M. Cabral
Mar 15, 2018
Rose Marie Buzby
Jun 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Misty Evans has published nearly fifty stories and writes romantic suspense, urban fantasy, and paranormal romance. As a writing coach, she helps other authors bring their books – and their dreams of being published – to life.

The books in her Super Agent series have won a CataNetwork Reviewers’ Choice Award, CAPA nominations, the New England Reader’s Choice Bean Pot A
More about Misty Evans

SEALs of Shadow Force (8 books)
  • Fatal Truth (SEALs of Shadow Force #1)
  • Fatal Honor (SEALs of Shadow Force #2)
  • Fatal Courage (SEALs of Shadow Force #3)
  • Fatal Love (SEALs of Shadow Force #4)
  • Fatal Thrill (SEALs of Shadow Force #6)
  • Risk (SEALs of Shadow Force, #7)
  • SEALs of Shadow Force Romantic Suspense Series Box Set, Books 1-3