Start by marking “All I Am: Drew's Story (This Man, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
All I Am: Drew's Story (This Man, #3.5)

All I Am: Drew's Story (This Man #3.5)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  2,325 Ratings  ·  478 Reviews
A NEW NOVELLA IN THE THIS MAN SERIES!

You don't need to read the series to enjoy this story. But if you're already a Jesse Ward fan, just wait until you see the advice he gives Drew about falling in love.

I thought I had control. I was so, so wrong...

I don't need a relationship. I have Hux, a decadent club where I quench whatever raw desire I choose. I take pleasure and
Audio
Published June 18th 2017 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about All I Am, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Am

Christy
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo 18765700_10103844721075018_6919596937840691358_n_zpstoiqcvzh.jpg
“This woman could be my downfall. Could make me forget who I am. All I am.”

I am a HUGE fan of all things Jesse Ward and his This Man series, so when I heard a novella of one of his good pal’s Drew was coming out, I read it straight away. I only remembered a bit of Drew from Jesse’s books, but I loved getting to know him. And of course, seeing more of my Lord of the Manor!

Drew is pushing forty and the only guy in his group of friends who’s still single. He doesn’t do relationsh
Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Gianluca & Archer
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

The burning ache within me amplifies, and my head swims with the memory of every second I had her restrained and at my mercy. But somehow, now I realize that it was entirely me at her mercy. Just like now. This woman is stirring something in me.

photo All-I-Am-Quote-Graphic-3_zps87p1yqye.jpg

THIS MAN is one of my all-time favorite series and Jesse Ward will always top the charts as one of my most beloved book boyfriends. I was more than thrilled when I got to spend a little more time wit
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3 Not What I Expected Stars

photo ummm_zps0fnm0qze.gif

Not sure on this one, it has been a few years since I read the 'This Man' series and fell head over heels for Jesse. It was one of the series that got me hooked on reading erotic romance. So when I saw this was out I maybe got a lot little excited and set my expectations to high.

photo lowerexpectations_zpsk9bsbbuc.gif

Unfortunately I found the characters hard to connect to and Drew just annoyed me at times. It was totally not what I was expecting although I'm not sure what I was expecting. I wasn't feeling
Sophia Triad
I don't know about Drew, but I really miss Jesse...

That was what I was thinking before I started Drew's book.

So, well, hmmm. Drew. He was basically background white noise in This Man. He was there and he was not there at the same time. A good friend of Jesse that if he didn't exist in the world of The Manor, nobody would really miss him. He was not like Sam. He definetely wasn't like Jesse.

So, why would I really want to know anything about him? If he had a story to tell, it had to be spectacula
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

I fell in love with Jesse Ward along with hundreds of other romance readers. For me it turned into an epic series and so when I discovered a character from that series was going to have their very own novella, I waited with eager anticipation until I could dive back into the THIS MAN world.

It's a while since I read the series and hand on heart Drew's character is not one that I distinctly remember which perfectly illustrates that this sexy novella can be read as a standalone. The fact that Jess
Claire Robinson
4.5 "You ready to get completely lost...?" Stars!

Jodi Ellen Malpas returns to the This Man universe, to give us Drew Davies’ story, one of Jesse Ward’s friends in the original three books, it was good to catch up with this group of characters again.

ITs LIVE!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qBBHdI
iBooks: http://apple.co/2oibIXG
BN: http://bit.ly/2pv54Bk
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2o00bjM
Google: http://bit.ly/2peh4aH

Nothing massively new or unusual about the plot to be honest with you, two people looking for uncomp
Jennifer Kyle
I didn't buy the love between these two. I did miss the characters and it was nice to catch up!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 hot stars

"Jesus Christ, this woman could be my downfall. Could make me forget who I am. All I am."

I enjoyed All I Am, Drew and Raya's story was intense,sensual,erotic,hot and sexy.There were so many great moments through the story that once I start it I couldn't put it down!

"Jesus,this woman is stimulating a curiosity in me that's waging a war in my head."

description

Drew and Raya have an amazing chemistry.You could feel their attraction for each other.Even though at the beginning Drew is a little bit
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I listened to the audiobook of this goodie and, boy, did that make me feel fuzzy. Because, well... guys with accents.

➦Well, you get me. But I actually really loved this story even though it was one of the insta-love variety. It wasn't over the top filled with "OMG I SEE HER AND I JUST KNOW WE'RE MEANT TO BE" statements. There was a strong pull between these characters and I enjoyed reading about this man, who wouldn't commit to any woman and loves chains, falling for 'the one'. When he met the
MELISSA
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

-You made me feel like the world began and ended with me.

photo 66641756-0209-418D-9461-7EA01A93C96F_zpsdfjtqu7v.jpg

Drew Davies is a 39 yr. old gorgeous single man living in London. He's built one of the most competitive estate agencies in the city & had a passion for his work. He doesn't have much free time outside of the office & spending time with his daughter. He doesn't date, & since his best friend Jesse sold the Manor, he's been forced to find a new place to play & let off some steam. He now frequents the Hux sex club
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This novella completely took me by surprise and I found myself trying to read at a snails pace just so I could savor all of this hot goodness! I’m seriously kicking myself for not having read the previous books in the series but rest assured, I will be rectifying that situation ASAP.

“Jesus Christ. This woman could be my downfall. Could make me forget who I am. All I am.”

Being a father to a little girl who he would do anything for, is the most important thing to Drew Davies. He loves his
Nicola
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been a while since I read JEM's This Man series, years in fact so I think I can be a little bit forgiven for my more senior moment when I spied this, racking my brain muttering, Drew? Drew who? And then penny dropped. Jesse's buddy with the daughter. Yes please.

description

If you enjoyed the series you're likely to love this little return because not only do we get to see Drew fall, but we get to see him do it surrounded by some very well-known faces. I kid you not the humour Drew, Jesse and Sam bring
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

"You always find something when you're not looking for it."

To be honest, I wasn't sure how I would feel about Drew's book. I didn't find him too interesting in Jesse's books so I was hoping that JEM would work her magic and she certainly did.

Drew's doing the same ol' same ol' just obviously at another club while the other boys are happy and thriving in their long term relationships. (Jesse is a hoot btw!)

He has his daughter, Georgia, with that awful Coral (remember?) and she is the
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We all remember Drew from Ava & Jesse's books. He and Sam were, and still are, Jesse's best friends. And towards the end of book 3 we found out that he was going to be dad soon - from that stupid woman who wanted to pretend it was Jesse's baby! Remember? I didn't completely remember, so I did a re-read through all 3 books! ☺

description

Drew is now 39 years old and his daughter Georgia is 7.
He has her four days a week and when she's with her mother, Drew likes to visit a sex club.
Ever since Jesse closed
Leonor
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Drew is now 39 years old and his daughter Georgia is 7.
Ever since Jesse closed
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

♥ ♥ ♥ 4 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'Jesus Christ, this woman could be my downfall. Could make me forget who I am. All I am.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Drew is almost forty years old with a seven-year-old daughter and he has never been in love. All of his friends have seemed to have found their "the one", that is something Drew is not interested in. He loves his no-strings meetings with nameless women at the Hux sex club. It's at this
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Well this was a sexy morsel of a treat from Jodi. We all remember Drew from the This Man trilogy right? He was just there in the background with his mates Sam and Jesse but we didn't really get to know him as much as them. You may also remember that he enjoyed spending a lot of time at the Manor indulging in his sexual proclivities. And how can we forget that moment he found out he was going to be a father? It is a shame the mother of his child is bat shit crazy though...

The most important thing
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Stars****

I ADORED Jesse lord of the manor, This Man series was one of my top favourite series back when I first started to read romance. So when I saw that Jodi has written Drew's story how can I not grab it with both hands?

photo FB841FAE-9152-425E-B25B-2D200EA0F4C4_zpsn8ix2bto.jpg

This is I'd say more of a short story than a novella cause frankly there was quite a good plot in this read. It wasn't short and sweet and too sexy I really enjoyed it cause it had a good balance of everything.

So what's it about?
Drew is one of Jesses best friends an
J. Grayland
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Drew Davis is a 39 yo, sexy dominant who has everything he wants in life, he has a great job, a beautiful daughter and the sex club called Hux where he can quench his desire for sexual control with chains, he takes pleasure from women he beds but he also gives it back with no strings attached and that's the way he likes it, until he meets a beautiful but mysterious woman who wants his dominance for the night. But what Drew gets is an inquisitive lust to know more about this woman than he's ever ...more
Ellen at Book Bellas
“This woman could be my downfall. Could make me forget who I am. All I am.”

Jodi Ellen Malpas at her best! Drew's story is perfect for fans of The Lord Jesse but any romance lover will absolutely devour this steamy short story.

Drew is one of the group of Jesse Ward's best friends from the 'This Man' trilogy. He is a devoted father to young Georgia and the very successful head of a London real estate agency. Since Jesse closed The Manor, Drew must go elsewhere to have fun.. He is most definitel
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
All I Am is a quick and sexy little spin off of Jodi Ellen Malpas’s wildly successful This Man series. The plot centers around Drew in this story. It’s been so long since I’ve read the trilogy that I completely forgot who Drew was at first, but there’s enough exposition that your memory will be easily refreshed. Drew is one of Jesse’s two best mates.

The novella is a bit of a thank-you gift to fans of the series. The story takes place seven years after This Man Confessed, and I must say it’s an
Federica Vantaggio
Apr 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
Calma, CALMA!
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
🌟🌟🌟🌟 Shining Stars
 photo 18451325_419360768451020_7899075200644165304_o.jpg

Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm

Oh, What a delightful little gem of a novella this was, I enjoyed All I Am: Drew's Story so much.
This lovely little tale by Jodi Ellen Malpas was a pleasure to indulge in.
I haven't read the rest of the series this is attached to but this really didn't matter at all.

So this is about thirty-nine-year-old Drew and Reya who is much younger and the relationship that develops between these two after connecting through HUX.
A
Mg Herrera
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Every cloud has a silver lining."

I have loved every single book in this series so I got a special kind of tingle when the author announced she was releasing Drew's story. Not only do I got to see more about Drew, but also a little more about JESSE & Sam.

description

Emotionless sex suits Drew Davis down to the ground. He doesn't have time for the complications of a relationship. It's not only that he doesn't trust women, is that his personal life has no room for anyone except Georgia, his little daug
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4 stars.

“This woman could be my downfall. Could make me forget who I am. All I am.”

Up until I got an email saying that I was invited to read an arc of All I Am , I honestly had no idea that Drew was getting his own story. *goes and hides* But omg was I ever exited to read it! I mean, how can I not after getting a glimpse of him from Ava and Jesse's story.

For a novella, this was amazingly written and developed. The story really flowed well and I was so glad for everything that happened the
Shabby- BookBistroBlog
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I met Drew, when he was a friend of Jesse . The #LordOfTheManor. His suave and style won me over. And now we meet him again here . He's every bit dreamy sexy now, as he was 8 years ago. What a fantastic story and what sizzling sexual chemistry between Drew and Raya. They can't be in the same room without kissing passionately or having soul stirring sex.....bound by chains and blindfolded too.
My Lord and Sam make an appearance too
I cannot believe I’m taking advice on women from these two chumps .
Nida Kazi
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
IT IS THE BEST NOVELLA I'VE EVER EVER READ!

Whatever you write Jodi is Gold!

And also what an exciting ride. Worth the wait!

And we had more than 1 snippets of Jesse!

"I’m forty-six and I’m not unreasonable.” He nods, as if agreeing with himself. “I don’t know why everyone keeps harping on like I’m some crazy ape man who has no reason.” His bottle pauses midway to his lips when he clocks me and Sam staring at him with slightly agape mouths. “I’m perfectly reasonable."

BUT WAIT!
THERE'S MORE!

there's more?

W
Gi's Spot Reviews
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 'Chained Up' Stars

What a better way to celebrate – for those celebrating – Father’s Day than with Super Dad himself, Drew Davies?! Well, I’ll tell you, All I Am is an deliciously hot way to spend a couple of hours and will leave wanting even more from Jodi Ellen Malpas’ This Man series!

I can’t express how excited I was when Jodi first announced she was releasing this novella, since, like most of you who have read The lord of the Manor trilogy, I always craved more and more of this fantastic
Michelle
4 Stars!
This book was completely insta-love with a quickness. Lol But I loved Drew, Raya and of course little Georgia.

Loved getting more of Jesse and the others. I'm happy that after 8 yrs of marriage he's still the same controlling man that I absolutely loved! Haha!!

I also read the teaser for The Forbidden and can't wait for it to release in August!!
‘A lingering idea that I just couldn’t ignore.’ – Jodi Ellen Malpas

Jodi Ellen Malpas wrote her debut series, The This Man Trilogy, in secret, worried about what people might think if they knew what her imagination was capable of. She was shocked herself. But she finally found the courage to unleash her creative streak and self-published THIS MAN - the first book of the This Man Trilogy - in Octobe
More about Jodi Ellen Malpas...

This Man (3 books)
  • This Man (This Man, #1)
  • Beneath This Man (This Man, #2)
  • This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)

“You.” My mouth is on her before I can think better of it, and I’ve lifted her from her feet before my tongue breaches the seam on her lips. We should talk, but this is the only thing I know what to say right now, and when her arms circle my shoulders, her mouth opening up, inviting me in, I know she’s okay with it. I know she gets it. With” 0 likes
“I cannot believe I’m taking advice on women from these two chumps. They are the worst example of how to get the woman you want.” 0 likes