Start by marking “To End the Rapture” as Want to Read:
To End the Rapture

To End the Rapture

My name is Tyler. Yes, I’m a girl. And if you have a demon problem don’t call me, I’m retired.

Tyler Reed is done dealing with demons. After suffering a brutal loss at the hands of one, she runs away to a small town in Iowa to recover. With only her loyal cat, Bear, by her side she starts life over. Demon free. Until Kade walks into the bar she works at and tempts her back
Published September 4th 2016

To ask other readers questions about To End the Rapture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To End the Rapture

Kenny Gay
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I became attached to the characters very quickly. Especially Tyler. Her personality and sense of humor is the perfect blend of sarcastic, and twisted. I would definitely be friends with her in real life. You start having empathy for even the least likable characters in this story.
I need more, and I hope there's a sequel.
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
✨ Read for the 2019 KU Shitathon™ challenge - [Yearly Edition] - over at Maraya's Cave Of Freaking Wonders
◼ Book: #2 of 2 -- Month: April ◼

ZERO FUCKING STARS
Lyn Mckenzie
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a unique book! I really loved this story. It is a very compelling read, there is a need to keep turning the pages to find out what is going to happen next..
The story is filled with action packed twists and turns. I thoroughly enjoyed the world that this was written in, it feels very real and i liked the idea of this story as it is something different. I will definitely be following this authors work after reading this book.
I loved Tyler's character. As much as she has been beatedn down
Ren
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm pretty sure Tyler is my book twin. I love the shit outta her! I wish this would have been so much longer. It definitely satisfied my paranormal urge and it was a quick read. Highly recommend it!
Shannie
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-obsession
Holy shit!!
Lori
It was just alright. :p
elias luna barrios
Teeny novel. OK written, but I not suitable for the younger sector. Not my cup of tea.
Danielle Atencio
I loved it!

Taylor and Kade made me laugh, and they were sexy together! It was a really well -written story! Can't wait for the next one!!!
DAWN VAN HAAFTEN
Couldn't put it down

The author writes in a way where you are drawn into the story immediately and cannot put it down until you read it all. I am not one to get into romance books, but this definitely wasn't romance.....this is full on lust. Coming from the church on every corner town the story was written in, the author sure made it easy for the reader to fall as head over heels for the demon as the main character.......well done Lori!
Lindsay
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: edit
Alternating between steamy, dark, and sassy (and sometimes all three at once), Lori Parker's writing has personality to spare. Highly recommend!
Natasha Bodentien
Feb 18, 2017
Korina
Jul 22, 2017
Lori Parker
Jun 04, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Claire Riley
Jan 29, 2017
Toni Z
added it
Feb 16, 2017
Lori Parker does a great many things in her spare time. Writing just happens to be one of them. She's mother/minion of the first order to the next Supreme. When she's not writing, designing covers, and reigning in her daughter she's on facebook chatting with her soulmate from north of the Wall.